CHAPTER 22

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“That’s why you love me, right? This cute and adorable husband of yours~”

 

“Cute? Urghh you sure are full of yourself.”

 

“Come here, let me help you to ease the uncomfortableness.”

 

Baekhyun pull Taeyeon closer to him and placed her head gently on his chest. He put a small pillow to support Taeyeon’s back. He takes an aromatherapy ointment and applied it softly on her belly.

 

“Ahh~ That’s feel refreshing.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Our baby is moving a lot today.” Baekhyun sighed as he applied the ointment to her belly.

 

“Yeah, he must have swimming happily inside my womb.” Taeyeon laughed.

 

“The baby must have your traits, stubborn and naughty hahaha!” I laughed out loud. Taeyeon glares at me.

 

“What? Am I saying something wrong?” Baekhyun act likes he never said anything before.

 

“Haishh this kid!” Taeyeon slapped Baekhyun chest.

 

“Ouchh!” Baekhyun rubbed her chest.

 

“What? Did I do something wrong?” Taeyeon act like she never hit Baekhyun.

 

‘Hah! Serve you right.’ Taeyeon give a look to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes.

 

“Hey, do you feel any better now?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Yup, I’m feeling a little bit better. Why don’t you go to sleep first? It’s almost 5 a.m., don’t you have to work?”

 

“Nope, I will be absent tomorrow. You don’t look okay though.”

 

“I’m alright Baek, just settle all your works. I will be fine.” Taeyeon hold my hand softly.

 

Taeyeon must not feeling well yet, she just say that she is okay to make me did not worry about her health.

 

“I will take a leave for a few days and that is my final answer, okay?”

 

Taeyeon just nod her head. Her body is kind of tired and uncomfortable lately and she really needs Baekhyun to be by her side.

 

“Let me put a little bit of ointment on your back.” Taeyeon turned her body to make it easier for baekhyun to massage her back.

 

After Baekhyun give her a massage, he went to the kitchen to heat up some milk and give it to Taeyeon.

 

“Baek, I think I feel sleepy right now.” Taeyeon said after gulping down a glass of warm milk.

 

“Really? Thank goodness. Finally, you can have a rest.” I lift her in a bridal style and bring her to our room.

 

I put her on the bed and covered her body with a blanket. She already fell asleep just after a few seconds I put her on bed. She must be really tired.

 

I slid my hand inside her shirts and rub gently on her belly. The baby is still moving actively inside her womb. I look at her face, she looks bothered by the baby movement but just ignore it, maybe because she is too tired right now.