i. Long gone.

Memory

"Love can sometimes be magic but magic can sometimes just be an illusion."


"Baek! Baekhyun-ah! Where are you?"

 

"Kitchen. Yeol!" I smiled knowing your already home. You're earlier than usual, Is there something wrong? I heared the sigh that escaped your lips, Are you tired?

 

"Yeol-ah, Sorry for not facing you right now, I'm cooking and something might happen."

 

Another sigh.

 

"Its okay,"


-------

"The flames of your love burned and destroyed me down."


"Yeol.. Yeol-ah, Its too cold, Can you turn off the aircon please?" 


"Baekhyun-ah.." 


"Yeol, Please?"


"Fine."


I heared your grudge, Are you tired of me? Yeol? I'm sorry.


-----------
"Since young, we are taught how to love but not how to stop."


Chanyeol brought me somewhere down the street with a blindfold. I don't  know what for but my eyes misses him so much..

 

"Yeol.."

 

"Just wait, Baek" Then you intertwine your fingers with mine. Its cold, yeol, Your hands are cold, I tighten my grip hoping it would add some heat.

 

Then the car halted.

-------------


"Don't get attached to moments, Good or bad, They'll all pass."


I heared you talking with another man, My blindfold still on.


Are you going to leave me?  The thought shaken me up, Your sighs, tired voice, and you.. Are you tired, yeol?


"Baek-ah, Why are crying?.."

 

"You're gonna leave me aren't you? You're looking for others aren't you?" I said with tear-striken face and voice full of worry.

 

"I won't, Baekhyun, I won't."


-----------
"You said you'd never leave me."


I woke up with you hugging me, I smiled. 

 

"Yeol-ah, Jessica noona's going to visit. Wake up."

 

"What for?"

 

"Lunch."

 

"Can't i just sleep?."

 

"fineeeeeee."

------------

Standing up and walking to the bathroom, Baekhyun cleaned himself, Then dressed properly.


He walked out and found Chanyeol still sleeping. 


"Such a sleepyhead." He then went straight to the kitchen and prepared for their lunch.


Right after he finishes, A knock came echoing through their apartment.


He opened the door and a smiling Jessica came in view.


"Hi Noona!" Baekhyun said with a smile. Jessica replied with a smile, Observing Baekhyun. 


His bubbly personality, All smiles, Upbeat movements. He had improved. He had already forgotten.


Or so Jessica thought.


"Noona, just make yourself comfortable, I'll just call that sleepyhead." Jessica's eyes widen.


"W-who?" She stuttered.


"Chanyeol. Noona, I'm sorry, He's still sleepy when i woke up so i didn't forced him to leave the bed." Baekhyun stated then ran towards their shared room.


"How did I even thought he's okay?!" Jessica's eyes watered, not long after her tears flow freely.


Baekhyun came down with chanyeol in tow.


"Oh? Noona! Why are you crying?! Yeol-ah! Wait here. I'm gonna get some tissues." After that Baekhyun left. Leaving Jessica and chanyeol.


"Chanyeol." Jessica said quietly, Turning his head to where Baekhyun left chanyeol, Only to see air. No trace of chanyeol. She cried harder.


Baekhyun came back with the tissues and smiled at Jessica, "Let's Eat!"


Baekhyun then lead Chanyeol beside him, Helping him with his foods and refilling his glass of water every now and then, Even if it spills, Baekhyun smiles, Baekhyun laughs, Only for chanyeol,


Jessica watched Baekhyun carefully, But seeing Baekhyun pampered the air, Filling glass that no one would drink, Serving food that no one would eat, Laughing and smiling at nothing. Her tears flowed freely.

 

"I'm leaving, Bye Baek!" Jessica said.  She walked straight to her car then drived to a flower store, Bought some cadillacs then left, she went somewhere peaceful, On the tree by the lake, She then placed the flowers to the tomb that reads,  


"Park Chanyeol, November 27, 1992- January 21, 2015".