Oh Baby~

Oh Baby~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

 

"I'm so dead! I'm late again!" Sehun mumbling to himself as he dash into the crowd to their meeting place. Oh Sehun, 25 years old, a young CEO of a Bubble Tea (?) Company, just bump into people without saying a single sorry as he is just thinking about his young lover, Luhan.

 

Luhan POV

 

"He's late again" Luhan pout as he glance at his watch, the one that Sehun gave as his birthday present. "He's a dead meat if he didn't show up in 1 minute." Luhan, 17 years old (Yes, I said SEVENTEEN years old), a high school student, keep on mumbling to himself as how late his lover are.

 

No one POV

 

Sehun arrived at their meeting place and he instantly pull Luhan into his arms. "Baby, I'm so so sorry! I'm late and i didn't mean it." Luhan pout in Sehun's arms. "Still, you are late." Sehun nodded, "I know, baby, I know. But I have tons of work to do. I just got out from an important meeting. As soon as I realise I was late, I dashed out of my company and run throught the traffic just to get here on time. Forgive me, okay?" Sehun looked into Luhan's eyes as he begged for forgiveness.

Then Luhan smirk, "Under two condition, Sehunnie." Sehun nodded, "Anything for my Princess." Luhan pouted as Sehun called him Princess. "Im not a Princess! I'm manly!" Luhan says as he playfully hit Sehun's chest. "Says the one who always pout" Sehun smirked back.

Luhan got out from Sehun's hug, crossed his arms at his chest and back facing him. "I won't forgive you then!" Luhan then grabbed his bag and start walking. Sehun is smiling to himself looking at how cute Luhan can be if he's sulking. Sehun then catch up with Luhan and grabbed his wrist. "Baby, where are you going?" Sehun ask Luhan.

"Home" Luhan answer as he didn't give a glace at Sehun. Sehun chuckle and pull Luhan into a hug. Again. "I'm sorry okay?" he said as he took a sniff of Luhan's hair. Strawberry, the scent he loved so much. Luhan sighed and nodded. "So what is that two condition to make you forgive me?" Sehun asked. Luhan then looked at Sehun. "One, you have to buy me bubble tea." Sehun chuckle and nodded at Luhan's first condition. "The second condition?"

"You want me to forgive you right?" Sehun nodded. "You have to give me a kiss." Sehun smile. "Since when did you become this ert?" Luhan shrugged, "Since you didn't video call me last night and I miss you badly." Luhan then hid his face in Sehun's chest. "Aww.. Baby, I'm sorry. I was dead tired last night that I fell asleep without taking my shower."

"It's okay. Just don't stress yourself too much. I don't want you to get sick." Luhan replied with a muffle, face still planted on Sehun's chest.

"I am so going to make you my wife one day." Luhan blushed. "Why not now?" Sehun chuckled. "Your baba will kill me if I marry you at your young age."

"Ignore baba. Mama didn't say anything, tho." Luhan said as he play with the hem of Sehun's tie. "I know. But I have to prove to your baba that I can take care of his one and only child." Luhan nodded.

"So... Can I have my kiss now?" Sehun chuckled and nodded. "Of cause, baby." With that Sehun kissed Luhan. Fully on his lips and ignore people around them as they're in their own world. After one breathless kiss, Sehun hold Luhan's hand and lead his to his car. "Shall we get you your bubble tea?" "Yes, please." Sehun smiled. "Umm.. Sehunnie?"

"Yes, baby?" Sehun replied and looked at his young lover.

"I love you." Luhan said. Sehun smile and kiss Luhan's temple. "I love you too. Very much."

 

xxx

 

They arrived at Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter