Chapter 1

Sparks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Today is our annual school's festival and I'm currently tuning my guitar at the backstage while waiting for the others to arrive. I'm actually very excited for our band's performance for the progmam. It isn't really much of an excitement for my other band members since the only one people will be anticipating for, is our vocalist, Baekhyun. He has this huge charisma on stage that made girls swoon over him when he sing. He said his eyeliner is mainly the reason why he's popular. I really don't find it pleasing to my eyes since eyeliners make one's eyes look scary. Baekhyun is scary.

Well, back to my own story. I'm the bassist and people barely recognize me. It's like I wasn't even a member of our band because people are always shocked whenever they see me with Baekhyun, eventually finding out that I am indeed a part of his band. Its not that I care anyway. I just love performing and that's all I care about. But today there's another reason why I'm excited for our performance. Haru, my all time crush, will be performing as well. Which means I will get to see her closely in the backstage. 

She's the girl that guys go crazy about, and girls idolize in our school. She's not into much make up that her natural look makes her more beautiful. The only thing that made her unique is her hobby of dyeing her hair into many colors and ofcourse, dancing. Cute would best describe her but once she start swaying her waist left and right, it shows the other sides of her. Fierce, y, and devoted. I don't know if people notice it but her eyes twinkle when she's on stage. And that makes her even more beautiful in my eyes.

Unfortunately, all I could ever do is just stare from afar because she already have a boyfriend. It's not that I stood a chance for her but still I dont get it how that bastard, Hyunseung, get to make her his girlfriend. Sure he's popular and has passion for dancing but he's a douchebag. He's the guy who gets into alot of fights because of his attitude. But there's something that I am sure of, I am a nobody compared to him.

"Earth to Luhan!", I immediately snapped out of my thoughts when chanyeol, our lead guitarist, waved his hands infont of my face. "You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter