Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         “SHE’S a liar! Aish! May they rot in hell!” Dong Hyun cursed his girlfriend, no, ex-girlfriend and her new guy under his breath. “She said I’m her only boyfriend but the truth is…aish!” He gritted his teeth at the thought. A few moments ago in school, he saw his girlfriend kissing another guy at the back of the gym. When he confronted them, she didn’t even bother to say sorry to him. She said she was two-timing all along and she chose that guy.

“Aaargh!” He screamed as he kicked a bottle that was dark green in color. It collided on the pavement but it was not broken. “You will not break huh?” He said as if he’s talking to the bottle. He’s mad that he wanted that bottle to be broken and shattered into pieces as if it was his ex-girlfriend’s face.

He kicked it again really hard.

 

          DAPHNE was lying on her bed, sound asleep. She was having a good dream when her world shook. No, not her world but her house! She abruptly got up from her bed. Someone must be toying her bottle wine-like-house!

Her picture frame on the wall fell and shattered. The lamp shade on her bedside table swayed and was about to fall. She dived into it to catch it. She had a feeling her whole house would blew up in any minute. She crawled below the bed for safety as she hugged her precious lampshade.

“Ommaaa!!” She cried.

 

          “WHAT kind of bottle are you?” Dong Hyun muttered as he picked it up. He’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter