Final

You Are Weird... But I Like You

grey-curly-line-design-hi.png

 

naega jal gakkulge neoran flower tto eodil ga sigan akkawo
geogikkaji hae neo stop gojip geuman burigo mal deureo
niga johahaneun eumak paesyeon chwihyang modeungeol naega da matchwojulge
neol gajyeogal su itge jomdeo dagawa nan junbi dadwaesseuni matgyeojwo

nae yeopeun eottae? neul iksukhan ge pyeonhalgeol
tamsaekjeon ttawido eopgo jochi? eungeunhi uri jal matjanha
hey baby, listen

neon janmal malgo naman ttarawa ttan 
nom boji malgo baby baby baby 
neon naman mitgo naege kkeullyeowa heoteun 
jit jom malgo baby baby baby

naega ganda go go go go go gidaryeojwo geogi geogi seoseo
dallyeoganda go go go go go heorakhaejwo oh oh oh oh oh oh

hanchameul dugo boda gobaekharyeo haenneunde 
neo haneun jiseul boni giga makhyeo
deoneun mot bwajugesseo geunyang 
narang mannaja nae sok jom taeuji malgo
hey baby, listen

mot igineun cheok naege japhyeowa 
bukkeureowo malgo baby baby baby
songneun sem chigo naege deureowa 
huhoehaji malgobaby baby baby (x4)

grey-curly-line-design-hi.png

Walking down the hall I was listening to my favorite boy band song. I was walking to my secret place, my school garden I go there when I really want to stay alone. Don't get me wrong I had friends but once is a while I like to hang out with myself. Well to be exact yes my favorite boy band is BOYFRIEND and my lovely bias is Minwoo. Yes the cute and handsome one, sometimes I daydream, well I daydream of meeting Minwoo in real, how it would be or how i would react if he ask me out. How would it feel grabbing his hand, he giving me a peck in my cheek or even way better he asking me to be his girlfrien-d.

I couldn't finish my daydream since I just crash with the door of the Green House "Ouch" I said rubbing my forehead opening the door to be greet by my science teacher "Oh hi (Y/N) good to see you here" she said and I bow greeting her. If you been asking she knows me because I come here and help her out and because I have to do some community hours, so yeah. "Is lunch already? (Y/N) can you stay here and finish replanting those flowers? (Pointing at it) I need to head out to do shores" she ask and I nodded.

As you can see I'm not a talking person, only when I'm with my friends but if is there someone I don't know I really don't talk at all. "See you soon (Y/N), thanks a lot" she said waving her hand, I wave back and she took of. Putting again earphones I put another song of BOYFRIEND. Humming to the song and I star doing what I was told.

But the part where Minwoo starts rapping I started to literally jumping like crazy person, I really was daydream again, and yes I do that a lot. I was dreaming that I was in one of there concerts VIP singing and screaming Minwoo name. Minutes later the song come to his end so I stop jumping. Now was playing Teen Top I'm Sorry one of my favorites songs of them, I keep doing my work here until the chorous came and I started to sing and dance, ok now I was dreaming that I was literally dancing with them in real life, but that stop right away because I felt someone taping my shoulder. When I took a glance at the culprit I almost shock and die my my own saliva.

Right in front of me was no other than Kim Taehyung a.k.a V. *ok, stop it!! Stop it!!* I was again daydreaming singing in my mind Stop It by BOYFRIEND, but stop by his voice "Mmm, (Y/N) where is Mrs. Sam?" He ask me and I almost shock and die again *Since when does he knows me? ... Oh right we are in the same year and the same classroom* Getting one of my earphones out "Mmm, S-she w-went out to d-do some shores" I said stuttering since I'm not used talking to him, but wait how the heck did I just talk to him since I can't talk at all with no one I know well? "So, what brings you here?" He ask me and I point what I was doing, he look and smile at the flowers, well O think his like a real weird person. 

Sometimes I took glances at him at the classroom because I think his a cool guy or cute sometimes, ok I did not just say that but let's get going. I really don't remember that well but once I had a crush one him but that soon stop when I started to daydream a lot, but I think that wasn't the reason but whet ever. Sometimes i see him smiling to himself or when his with his group of friends he still weird. They're was one time when the whole classroom was in silences and he stand up of his chair and start dancing to Touch My Body by Sistar and his friend Jung Hoseok a.k.a J-Hope stand up as well and start dancing with him, thank God the teacher wasn't their. I started to laugh of that thought "(Y/N)?... What were you doing right now?" Taehyung ask and I had to look somewhere else since my cheek was staring to heat up "I- I was dancing" I manage to say and he came closer.

I didn't know of his movement until I felt him grab my earphone and put it one. He started to dance alone by the song, seriously Kim Taehyung is a weird and cute guy. Yes my heart was beating fast, I think my crush for him is back. "Come on (Y/N) (grabbing your left wrist) I know you know the dance as well" he said and I started to dance with him. Minutes has pass and we took a break of our work, we already finish it. "So, you work here as well?" I ask since now I manage well to talk to him.

"Well... Not really, I just came here since you started to not show around here every day" he said smiling like an idiot. "Oh, cool- wait? How did you know I come here in the first place?" I ask, well that's od "Well my chingu, their is something call stalk- I mean watching around the classroom, and I know you since I don't know is been like 3 years since I first saw you" Taehyung said and I was almost shocking and dying again by my saliva. God i need to stop saying that. Did I really heard that? "So... You know where I were for the pass 3 years?" I ask in disbelieve.

"Yup, pretty mush, I know your not like the other girls, you like to space out... A lot missy" he said ruffling my hair. "Yah! V-ssi stop it!" I said brushing my hair. "Sorry your cute when your mad... (Y/N)? Can I ask you something?" Taehyung ask and I nodded "Do you have plans after school?" He ask "Well I-I have s-somethin-" he even let me finish "Liar, you don't have nothing to do" he said "Yah!" I scream "I know you have nothing, I know you so well" he said "You don't know nothing about me" a little mad.

"Yes I do (Y/N) ask me anything about yourself and I would answer you properly, and if I win you would go out with me... If I lose which I doubt you... Still going out with me" he said "Deal, ok first who is my favorite boy band?" Ok this is not that easy... I guest "Easy BOYFRIEND" he answer, ok how the heck he knew "Who is my bias?" "Minwoo" Taehyung answer  "What is my hobbies?" "First you like to take pictures, but you like to take daydream a lot" OMG!!! His answers are all right, this one i,'m sure his not going to answer this one "Do you think I have a crush one someone?" "Yes you do, you silly" he said "OMG!!!!!!!" I said standing up and started to run, I really don't know why? I run to the end of the green house I could see Taehyung laughing at me "Yes I know, I win told you, so now you are going out with me" he said walking to were I am.

"Stay away Taehyung!" I said he chuckle "Why would I? I know your secret (Y/N) no more hiding" he said. Wait my secret? How the heck he knows I like him? Is it obvious? This can't be right? How did he found out? Am I dreaming again? Ok this is the part where I woke up !! Like pronto. I didn't noticed he was literally in front of me, Oh God!! "What secret are you talking about? I d-don't have o-one" i said stuttering why did I did it? "I know you do, stop pretending that you don't have a crush on... Me" he said and he was literally way to close than before, I blush like a mad person. "Awww, see you do have a crush one me" he said walking more closer closing our space. I could feel his breath near my face, I panic and started to run again, why am I running? But he run after me "Yah stop running away from me missy, or I start to tickle you" he said, HAH No way Jose!. I keep running until I found a dead end, No!! "Stay away from me Taehyung" I said trying to make him stop, but no used, I was trapped No!! I hope that Minwoo can save me!! Ok no!! Taehyung was in front of me and he started to tickle me, I was laughing and he was too "S-stop it T-taehyung, hahaha s-stop" i said through my laughter trying to stop him, but no used. 

Taehyung trip with a base on the floor and we fall to the ground, his back was facing the floor and I was on top of him his hands were on my waist we were still laughing but stop because seeing our position it was weird for us? I guest. Looking at each others eyes I felt my heart beat fast and his too "You are weird Taehyung" I said and started to tickle him this time, is pay back time mister. We were laughing but suddenly he manage to change our position, now he was on top of me tickling me again. Now I was crying of laughter "Yah, V s-stop it" i said "No (Y/N) until you go out with me" Taehyung said laughing "Ok, ok, I surrender I-I g-go out w-with you" I said laughing "Jinja?" He ask like a little kid "Jinja" I said, he stop but we were still laughing "So, is a yes missy?" He said happy like a little kid with candy on his hands "Yes, mister" I said smiling "Yes! Can I do something out of this world?" He said now a little bid serious "What is it?" I ask. 

He lean down and kiss me with those soft lips I been watching ever since I started to have a crush on him. I just close my eyes and let the moment pass by. Taehyung pulled away and stare at me "I have been waiting for this to happen a long time, I know this is so all of the sudden but... Would you be mine?" He ask me. OMG!!! Did he really ask me out?, Am I still dreaming? Kim Taehyung ask me out?! This is way better than TV dramas, that for sure. "Yes! Kim Taehyung, I would like be yours" I said and he lean again to kiss me.

 

grey-curly-line-design-hi.png

 

Hi there!!! Another story here, hope you like it. I don't know if I shoul do a sequel of the date betwing you too, just let me know leave a comment down here if you want a sequel. Thanks for reading.

Here some V gifts:

tumblr_nafdoj0Qgn1rdmr1uo8_250.gif

Oh hi there V inmida xD

tumblr_nig5kz6ezs1smf7n1o1_500.gif

Aww you are so cute

tumblr_niemq3Hk0V1sjn615o1_500.gif

Ok V and Jimin you had to stop *blushing madly*

tumblr_ngmwrdQF1J1rpj2kvo4_400.gif

The sleepy one

tumblr_inline_ni6t69t5Ga1qze0xk.gif

The clueless one.

tumblr_inline_ni6t8tROON1qze0xk.gif

That smile.......

tumblr_inline_ni6tb4MAXR1qze0xk.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alkgnmaogandfaegn ar

tumblr_inline_ni6th0LZtc1qze0xk.gif

agnmjaekganagkl;ergfnaklr

tumblr_ni5us5ZMOJ1tmc4kmo4_400.gif

Ooo

tumblr_ng3etmbURC1tmc4kmo1_400.gif

Oooo well until here bye

tumblr_nh5t8eKS7d1rpj2kvo1_400.gif