Confessions Over Coffee

Confessions Over Coffee

"Morning!" Hoseok called gleefully in the mid-afternoon when Jimin had finally crawled out of bed and dragged himself into the dorm's shared living room, "I thought you were never gonna get up."

"Why are you so happy?" Jimin raised his eyebrows suspiciously, stumbling towards the kitchen.
"Nothing!" Hoseok chirped, a cheerful tone that grated on Jimin's short fuse: way too exhausted to be near such an optimist.
 
When Jimin didn't reply, Hoseok turned around to see him pushing the kitchen door open and leapt up, grabbing the younger by the shoulders. "No no!" He insisted, "You sit down and put your feet up. I'll get you a coffee."
"What?" Jimin frowned, even more suspicious of his hyung, "What are you up to?"
"Nothing!" Hoseok's voice raised in pitch, trying somewhat to prove himself, "I just want to be nice to you!"
"Eugh fine." Jimin retreated, defeat in his voice, raising his hands in a careless surrender as he shuffled over to the chair and plonked himself down on the soft leather, putting his feet up on the coffee table. If Hoseok wanted him to put his feet up, then fine - if it meant he'd shut up and stop bothering him then he'd do it.
 
Gazing over as the obedient boy did exactly what he was told, Hoseok smiled and entered the kitchen, boiling the kettle and making coffee as efficiently as possible. It was fairly obvious to everyone, members and fans alike, that the two spent way too much time together, so by now he knew exactly how the younger took his coffee, his favourite mug and his favourite biscuits too. He was also especially trying to impress his little Jimin today, well, he wished he was his.
 
Since they first really got to know each other, actually, Hoseok had had his eyes trained on Jimin and Jimin alone. There'd been a few girls he'd dated, trying to get away from his immoral feelings, but in the end he'd still been thinking of Jimin when he'd held their hands along the beach and listened to their light giggles. It'd become so much of a problem that he swore he couldn't date and hurt another girl; not until he told Jimin how he felt. If he didn't want him, it was fair enough, so long as he didn't overreact - he was so scared he'd lose his best friend. He hoped that Jimin appreciated their friendship as much as he did, and so, when he'd been told that the two of them would be alone in the dorm for a whole day, he'd mentally gone over and over in his head what he would do and how he could tell him without him freaking out too much.
 
"Here you go, Jiminie." Hoseok smiled brightly, his warm heart even managing to make a half-dead Jimin smile back as he presented the tray with their favourite biscuits and coffee in their favourite mugs. Though Jimin would never admit it out loud, he had to admit to himself that it touched his heart that someone paid so much attention to him.
"So really," Jimin looked as curious as he was confused, "What is this all about?"
Hoseok sat silently for a moment, trying to think of what to say. He couldn't just spring it on him right now, not without a little general conversation, and with the mood Jimin was in, he was pretty sure he'd take it completely the wrong way. Looking down to the floor, he sighed pitifully, "I just wanted to cheer you up a bit. You look terrible alately Jiminie."
"Well thanks!" Jimin snorted sarcastically, his upper lip raising in one corner at the audacity, "There's nothing like a compliment every now and then."
"I don't mean like that." Hoseok pushed the younger with a pout, "You just look so tired."
"Yeah, well, I'm working hard trying to make myself look better." Jimin sighed, taking a sip of his coffee before leaning back into the sofa, "My body isn't bad, but I just can't seem to bulk up. As soon as I put a jacket on I look weedy again."
"Jimin..." Hoseok tried to stop the younger, but the self-conscious thoughts kept pouring out of his mouth.
"And I don't even wanna talk about my face. Do they do lipo-suction for your cheeks? I tried some eye cream that's meant to reduce swelling and nothing happened, and my voice is so squeaky and argh..." Jimin halted, swallowing hard before he looked towards Hoseok, his voice cracking and going higher than ever, "I'm never gonna be a man am I?"
"Jimin!" Hoseok called out, throwing his arms around the younger boy who let the tears slip his eyes, "You don't look terrible, really, you don't! You look amazing. You always look amazing."
"Don't," Jimin sobbed, "Don't just say things."
"Jimin I mean it." Hoseok sat back, still so close to him as he brushed his thumbs over Jimin's so-called fat cheeks and wiped away the tears that were still falling, "I think you're perfect just the way you are."
 
Jimin spluttered a little cough, more tears squeezing from his eyes, and yet Hoseok still thought he looked adorable - so much so, he found his eyes closed and his lips pressed to Jimin's, his hands cupping his moistened face.
 
.
 
For just a second, they stayed like that until Jimin realised what was happening and pushed Hoseok away.
"Wh... What was that for?" He cowered back into the sofa, afraid of what Hoseok might do since he was actually stronger than him, despite how he looked. However, his worry faded when he saw Hoseok was just as lost, his fingers brushing over his own lips with wide eyes as if he didn't know what was happening either.
"I'm sorry." He gasped, shocked at his irrational actions - he'd never meant to drop it on him like that, "I'm so sorry."
 
Jumping to his feet, Hoseok attempted to dash to his room but the grip on his wrist stopped him from going anywhere. In the process of turning around, he felt the crush of arms encircle his waist and Jimin's teary head bury into the soft fabric of his jumper. His sobbing was loud; chest heaving as he let all his built-up emotions spill over onto the boy infront of him. Instead of trying to stop him or tell him he thought he was perfect (even though he did), Hoseok let him cry, wrapping his own arms tight around his shoulders and rocking slightly, cradling him in the hope he'd soon calm down. Hopefully, this was a sign that he didn't want to lose him either.
 
The warmth that Hoseok brought to Jimin was unimaginable, comforting him enough to slow down his crying, almost making him forget why he was upset in the first place. His scent was fairly masculine, slightly musky but 100% natural since he wasn't going to leave the house, but still, it was a pleasant scent. As he rest his head against Hoseok's chest, his breathing finally returning to a normal pace, he listened to the soft, steady beat of Hoseok's heart and smiled. The man was a pillar for him: the only person he really opened up to and the member he loved the most.
"Thank you." Jimin smiled sweetly as he looked up into Hoseok's eyes.
"Sometimes you've just gotta let it out." Hoseok smiled back, gently massaging Jimin's shoulders with his long fingers.
"No." Jimin gulped nervously, curling his fingers around the nape of Hoseok's neck, "Thank you."
 
Before Hoseok knew what he was doing, Jimin brought his lips to Hoseok's. At the slightest touch, he felt his own heart rate pick up it's pace, and then he felt Hoseok's lips start to move against his own. Hoseok, himself, couldn't believe that he'd actually reacted like this. Was he just doing it to make himself feel better? Or did he actually feel the same way? Now he really wasn't sure what was going on in Jimin's head, but he just couldn't pull himself away to ask, instead sliding his hands; which were holding onto his shoulders; down his chest and taking a hold of his waist. Jimin wasn't sure why it felt so right for them to just be kissing so lightly like this, but when he smiled against Hoseok's lips, Hoseok could feel butterflies in his stomach and had to break away to look at the boy he'd been admiring in secret for so long.
 
"What are you doing?" Hoseok giggled deeply, his grip so tight on Jimin incase he tried to escape, but the smile that had reached Jimin's eyes wasn't going anywhere so neither was he. Hoseok just couldn't believe his luck.
"I don't know," Jimin admitted softly, taking another delicate peck at Hoseok's lips.
"Does it make you feel better?" Hoseok asked, fully sliding one arm around Jimin's waist and moving the other upwards to his pretty face.
"Do you think..." Jimin hesitated, struggling to find a way to put his words together without them sounding either corny or inappropriate, "Am I ok?"
"Jimin..." Hoseok sighed affectionately, backing up and sitting down on the sofa, allowing Jimin to sit on his knee. "You're perfect Jiminie." He beamed widely, squashing one of Jimin's cheeks between his index finger and thumb, "I don't know what I'd do without you, you adorable little thing."
"Stop!" Jimin started giggling and Hoseok wrapped his arms around his waist instead, cuddling him tightly.
"You make me smile so much," He confessed, letting his admiration for the younger boy spill out, "And I really like looking at you, even if you don't. You really are gorgeous Jiminie. Please don't get upset about how you look: I wish I looked more like you."
"Really?" Jimin perked his head up, examining Hoseok's sweet, happy face, his slender, toned figure and fluffy hair, "I don't know why. You look amazing."
"Aww thanks Jiminie." Hoseok grinned so wide, nuzzling his nose against Jimin's, "See, you're sweet too."
"Shut up." Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, pushing off of the elder who's eyes widened as he wandered off towards the shelves.
 
Hoseok sat patiently, hoping his new sweetheart would come back to him soon. All he really wanted to do right now was cuddle him and relish this rare alone time they'd been given. His daydreams seemed to be getting closer and closer to reality. Watching as Jimin bent over to look at the bottom shelf, his perky filling his loose pyjamas, made him bite his lip and think of things that went way beyond friendship. There was no way he was going to pass up on getting him out of those if he could, but he wasn't sure where the day was going to take them yet. Perhaps, he thought, it was a little too early to be thinking about those sort of things - especially since they hadn't actually decided what they were yet.
 
"Hey, I can see you." Jimin scolded his hyung playfully, having looked back only to find Hoseok's darkened eyes staring mischievously at his with his teeth digging holes in his lips.
"I want it." Hoseok smirked, "Will you let me one day?"
"Maybe." Jimin teased, wiggling it in the air and watching Hoseok's jaw drop open just a little bit, "If you're good."
"I'll be so good." Hoseok nodded enthusiastically, "I'll do whatever you want."
"Go make some more coffee?" Jimin pushed his luck, but when Hoseok jumped up and shouted an 'okay' as he dashed into the kitchen, he guessed the guy must actually be serious. 
 
Having selected one of Hoseok's favourite soppy films and popping it into the DVD player, he wandered into the kitchen to find Hoseok preparing another round of coffee (since their first cups would be way too cold to drink right now).
"You didn't have to." Jimin spoke up, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's waist and resting his face on his strong shoulder blades as Hoseok stirred the coffee.
"Why not?" Hoseok asked, throwing the spoon into the sink, "I'll do whatever you ask. I don't mind, if it makes you happy."
"So I can nag you around if it makes me happy?" Jimin laughed and Hoseok turned to face him.
"Yeah." He nodded seriously, "Whatever you want."
"Do you like me that much?" Jimin smiled with his eyes again and Hoseok nodded once more.
"I've always liked you like this." Hoseok bit his lip nervously as another confession slipped into the air, "I just couldn't tell you, and then I buried it and tried to forget about it."
"I'm glad you didn't tell me." Jimin took Hoseok a little by surprise, "If I hadn't felt it then I know it would have creeped me out, but I felt the butterflies too, and now we're a thing, I guess."
"A thing." Hoseok laughed, handing Jimin his drink and wrapping an arm around his shoulders to head back into the shared living space, "Well a thing is better than nothing."
 
The pair sat down on the soft, leather sofa, Hoseok's arm still around Jimin's shoulders, and Jimin watched Hoseok's face light up with the brightest smile when he pressed play on one of his favourite films.
"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok beamed, pulling Jimin closer into his chest, "You're the best!"
"Yeah?" Jimin asked, curling his knees up as he leant in closer, letting Hoseok be the dominant one and enjoying the warmth it brought.
"The very best, my little cutie." Hoseok giggled deeply, almost sensually, softly placing his lips on Jimin's forehead.
"Eugh stop you're gross." Jimin laughed out loud, punching his chest lightly with his fist.
"Oh am I?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow, tilting Jimin's chin with his finger and locking lips with him in a deeply passionate kiss.
 
Jimin could hardly breathe, having his hair pushed back with Hoseok's big hands, which travelled down to his shoulders and pushed him down into the seat of the sofa.
"H... Hoseok-ah!" Jimin gasped for air, trying to communicate while he felt Hoseok grind hastily into him. "Ohhh... God!" He half moaned, half shrieked, as he felt Hoseok's excitement along with the feel of his hands wandering down his body and his lips on his neck. "S...s...stop!" Jimin cried out, and as soon as he heard the word, Hoseok's eyes flicked up to him in surprise.
"What... What is it?" Hoseok worried he'd crossed the line and gone too far. It wasn't like he was going to do anything today, but he'd probably given the wrong impression and ruined the whole thing.
"I'm sorry." Jimin looked quite frightened, pinned down to the sofa with wide eyes. Hoseok looked frightened too though - frightened that he was going to lose him, and Jimin couldn't help but feel guilty for that. "I want this," Jimin reassured him, taking control by sliding one of his hands around the back of Hoseok's neck and kissing his lips tenderly, the other hand roaming down his strong back and to his , taking a good squeeze and pulling him into his own crotch, "Just not yet."
"I can wait." Hoseok mumbled softly against his lips, rocking his hips forward teasingly to see the pleasured look on Jimin's face, before planting another soft kiss on his lips.
 
Lending the younger his hand, Hoseok tugged him up and pulled him into his chest again, wrapping his arm around him and holding him tightly. Although he was a bit scared of Hoseok's strength and the dominance he naturally had over him, he wasn't afraid that he would force him into anything he wasn't ready for. Jimin could already tell that if the two were going to engage in a relationship, he would have to be in the feminine role and that was what scared him the most - would he ever be a man if this was going to happen? But, as he felt Hoseok's chin resting on his head and his strong arm holding him close, he kind of didn't mind. This was something he could definitely get used to.
"Is this ok Jiminie?" Hoseok asked out of the blue, "I don't want you to be uncom..."
"Shhh..." Jimin quietened him, placing one of his little fingers against his lips, a sweet grin playing on his own, "It's perfect." Gently, he brushed his lips against Hoseok's tentatively before lightly at his bottom lip. "Perfect." He uttered against them before resting his head on Hoseok's chest, curling up to watch the film.
 
It wasn't long before both of them drifted off into a deep, peaceful slumber, Jimin curled up tightly as Hoseok held him close.
 
The sound of a door shutting awoke Jimin, but he didn't stir, trying not to attract attention to himself. He knew it would look less suspicious if it looked like they'd both just fallen asleep watching a film instead of jumping up like something had happened between them.
"Shhh..." Jimin heard Jin's voice in a soft whisper, "Look."
"Oh." Namjoon replied quietly, "Do you think he finally told him?"
"I dunno." Jin whispered back, and Jimin's mind whipped off as he wondered why they both knew.
"He said he would soon," Namjoon almost laughed, "But I didn't think he'd ever have the balls to do it."
"Don't be mean," He heard a faint slap, "It takes a lot of courage to tell someone you like them - even more if they're your best friend and also a guy."
"Yeah ok ok." Namjoon retreated, "I wonder how the others will take it?"
"Don't," Jin sounded very serious, "Let them come out in their own time. We'll tell Hoseok we know, find out what's going on, and then let them make their own decisions."
"Alright." Namjoon agreed, "Shall we get them up before the others come in?"
"Yeah." Jin nodded, tapping Hoseok on the shoulder.
 
Hoseok's eyes lazily opened before looking up to Jin and his sweet, warm smile, and then Namjoon who looked just as happy.
"Wh..." He was about to ask, but Jin put his hand over his mouth before he made a noise.
"Get to bed before the others come in." Jin advised quietly. Hoseok nodded quickly, realising that if these boys had noticed that something was going on then the others wouldn't be far behind. He had told Namjoon and Jin of his crush since it'd been eating him up for so long, but he never expected them to notice something had happened just from cuddling on the sofa.
"Ok." Hoseok agreed, "Give us a moment." Both of the other boys smiled, retreating to the kitchen and spying secretly through the crack in the door.
 
"Jiminie..." Hoseok whispered, "Get up Jiminie."
"No." Jimin shook his head playfully.
"Jiminie I'm serious." Hoseok, well, tried to be serious with the cute bundle in his lap.
"No." Jimin refused again, so Hoseok was stuck with only one option.
"Fine then. Ok." He took a deep breath, prising himself from under the younger and scooping his smaller body up off the sofa and into his arms, "We've gotta go before someone comes."
"Ok." Jimin smiled sweetly, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck and giving him a light peck on the lips. He knew that Jin and Namjoon knew from listening in, so why not? Hoseok must've been serious to tell them, and now, since he felt this comfort and warmth and what could well be love in time to come, he wasn't bothered about hiding it too much.
"Your room or mine?" Hoseok asked him, and Jimin's eyes finally flickered open, grinning a little mischievously at the question.
"I don't mind," He whispered quite seductively, "So long as I'm with you, I don't care where we are." Hoseok laughed a little too loud, kissing him deeply as he tried not to smile too much.
"That might just be the cheesiest thing you've ever said." He laughed, rolling his eyes as he carried him into his own room, watched by the hawk eyes of Namjoon and Jin, high-fiving each other silently behind the kitchen door.
 
 

Hi guys! So this fic was just a little piece of fluff I hoped would tide you over until I could release my next fic which I have been working hard on over the holidays. I hope you liked it.

Also, please let me know if there is anything you would like to read involving any male k-pop members and original characters or whatever, I'm really up for doing anything, but I don't know many women so that would be pretty hard for me.

I have several other fics in the pipeline and most are partly written or almost finished, so please, if you like this fic, subscribe to my stories and I promise I won't disappoint you.

Thank you for all the nice comments previously - it is these comments that keep me going and make me want to work harder for you. I appreciate everything, even the critics, so thank you again for your kindness.