Together Forever....NOT

Amnesia

A/N: Hey guys...Listen I need help. I have a blog on tumblr that i run by myself. It's starting to grow and i need help managing it. I need another admin. If you have had past experiences, or you know someone that has had past experiences with being a scenario writer on tumblr, please contact me or have them contact me if they are interested. I need help or else I'll have to shut doen my blog. I hate feeling like I'm begging but i dont want to shut down my blog. Please guys...

 

And please subscribe, comment, and upvote this lovely story please.


Kai woke up the next day in extreme pain, screaming. What happened? He remembered the squealing of breaks and the sound of Minho calling his name. After a bit the pain stopped and he dared open his eyes. He saw the SHINee members minus Taemin, the EXO members, both of the bands managers, and the doctor staring at him in concern. That’s when he remembered what happened. He started crying.

Taemin on the other side of the room was sitting up the best he could in his state watching the entire scene unfold. He sighed and started crying himself. Everyone’s back was to him though so they didn’t notice.

“Kai, how do you feel?” The doctor asked when Kai’s crying calmed down.

“Better now…” Kai mumbled.

“What were you thinking, running out into the middle of the parking lot like that Kai?” Minho sighed.

“I…I don’t know…I just wanted to get away from the pain…” Kai said. The doctor shook his head and turned his attention to Taemin.

“And how are you feeling today young man?” The doctor asked.

“Like crap…I feel so bad…I…I remember now…Sorry…” Taemin could barely form words between his quiet sobs.

“What do you remember Taemin?” Minho asked.

“Kai…I remember Kai…” Taemin sobbed. “I messed up though…Kai must hate me…You too Minho-hyung…” His sobs started getting louder.

“I can’t speak for Kai, but I don’t hate you.” Minho said.

While Taemin and Minho was talking, Kai was convincing the doctor to let him go to the other side of the room. His leg was broken, but it wasn’t the first time, so he knew how to walk with the cast on. The doctor helped Kai get out of bed and helped him to the other side of the room to Taemin’s bedside. Kai looked at Taemin for a good long time in silence, almost as if he was searching for something. After a bit of awkward silence Kai seemed to find what he was looking for because he smiled and ran his fingers across Taemin’s cheek gently while crying.

“You really do remember me…” He said.

“Yes I do. And I was so stupid for saying those mean things to you…I need you in my life. I have for the past 2 years, and I still do.” Taemin said crying as well. They both cried for a bit and everything was good. Until SHINee’s manager got a call from the leader of SM entertainment.

“What was the call about manager?” Onew asked as their manager walked in looking worried.

“So far Taemin has only gotten memories back about his relationships. Not anybody else. In fact Kai, and Minho are the only 2 he remembers…Nothing else and no one else. And the head director said that if Taemin doesn’t get back at least half of his memories in half of a month, he’d be kicked out of SM…” Their manager said.

“What? Can he even do that?!” Kai said.

“He’s the head guy of SM…He can do whatever he pleases with his company…” Their manager said. The doctor was listening to the whole exchange frowning slightly.

“I hate to be the bearer of bad news…But at the rate Taemin has been getting his memories back…There’s no way he’ll be able to get half of them back in half a month…” The doctor said.

Taemin had a helpless look on his face trying to proces what just happened, while everyone started thinking of a plan desperately.

“We have to do something…” Kai said.

“But what is there to do?” Key asked.

Everyone stayed in complete silence thinking, praying for a solution. But there was none. SHINee was most likely about to lose it’s maknae. And there was nothing anyone could do about it. And as soon as Taemin and Kai were reunited, they were about to be ripped apart again. How could the head of SM do this to them. He had no right. Taemin had a horrible accident. It’s not his fault he can’t remember anything.