Final

Jealousy

     “Oppa! Aren`t I cute?” a girl blinks her eyes trying her best to ‘melt’ the guy`s heart with her ‘cuteness’. “Of course you are~ Krystal” the girl pouts. “I`m Sulli..” He tries to hold himself from rolling his eyes when the girl next to him asking the same question. He smiles and answers, “You all are cute” the girls squeal and start to talk animatedly with the guy.

 

      “Hey.. Kookie, I think you should control your boyfriend,” the said girl only shakes her head trying her best to not explode. She caresses the pendants on her bracelet as a way to calm herself. “It`s okay Jinnie.. You know how he is,” she replied softly and looks up at her friend with a cute smile.

 

        The school bell rings and the girls start to go to their respective classes. The guy sit beside Jungkook and pecks her cheek. “Hi beautiful..” she blushes and looks at him. “Tae.. stop it,” her soft voice rings to his ear.

 

        A note is slips into her hand as the teacher blabbers about how X turns into number 6. ‘Can I come to your house today?’ she turns to the guy beside her with a blush settles on her cheeks. Taehyung smirks and intertwines his hand with hers. A small smile settle on her lips and nods.

 

      “So Jhope tell her that he can beat the gorilla! I mean that was the most stupid pick up line ever!” Jungkook giggles and shakes her head. “Then what does she says??” “She freaked out! Thank god BamBam came and saved the day!” She nods and smiles. “Are you sure they`re not a couple?” Taehyung  casually pulls his girlfriend closer by the waist and nods.

 

      “Why?” she blushes and mumbles. “Pardon?” “I said, I once saw them kissing at the rooftop,” he chuckles and shrugs. “Maybe they`re still in denial with their feelings,” both of them nod at the statement.

 

      “It still makes me wonder how you can date the school most famous playboy,” Jin (Jungkook`s best friend) grumbles as she glares at the boy who`s now flirting with the girls again. “Just let him do what he want Jinnie” Jungkook replies and again try her best to not slapping the girls that mops around her boyfriend. “But Kookie! It`s getting much worse! Especially the freshmen,”

     “What do you mean Jinnie?” she looks at her friend. “Look at your romeo Kookie,” she rolls her eyes and points to the group of girls. A girl oh-so-casually link her arm around her boyfriend`s.  Jungkook widen her eyes and starts to rubs the pendant more roughly. She walks to the group and try her best to squeeze in so that she can grab her boyfriend attention but unfortunately she`s been push away.

 

        “You should be careful,” the guy that saves her said. She turns around and apologizes. He smirks and pats her hair. “It`s okay kid, can I know your name?” before Jungkook can reply an arm wraps around her waist pulling her away from the guy. “Back off dude she`s mine,” the all too familiar voice booms around the class.

 

          The girls gasp as they never thought that the famous playboy Taehyung has a girlfriend! Who would know if he freaking flirts with everything that can walk. “T-Tae..” “Shh.. Kookie I can settle this” she blush and looks at him. This is the first time he says that in front of all people after he confessed a few months ago. The guy smirks and looks at Jungkook with adoration. “that`s a cute name for a cute girl.”

 

           The remark sure boils Taehyung`s head as he tighten his hold on her. “Listen here , she`s mine and that`s final. Go yourself somewhere else,” he barks. Jungkook squirms and closes her eyes. This is the first time she ever saw him getting all work up. It`s scares her truthfully but she just keep it.

 

           “Look at what you`ve done. You scared her and she doesn`t look like she even like you” again the guy replies calmly. Taehyung growls lowly but stops as Jungkook pats his chest gaining his attention. “Calm down Tae.. it`s okay. He only help me,” she says. He sighs and pulls her for a kiss. Their first kiss. In front of the class with all the people. Jungkook`s eyes widen but she shyly kiss back. Jin squeals and shouts a loud ‘Take that people’ while the girls groans and a few of them cry.

 

            Rumors about the couple starts to go around the school. The boys congrats and a few groan. You can say Jungkook is quite popular after she get  rid of her glasses and let her hair grows longer. She always thought that Taehyung`s fans will kill her if they knew, but hey, this is not a typical teenage drama. Everyone is actually cool with it. The girls start to flock on the new guy, L. The one who saved Jungkook the other day and the only one who actually have the ball to flirt with her.

 

            “Hey Jungkook,” someone taps her shoulder. She turns around and smiles softly. “Hi Myung,” she exclaims cutely before been drags away from Taehyung. “How many times I have to ing tell you to not disturb what`s mine!” normal routine for the three after a month since L moved in. “Did you understand it or do you want me to tutor you again?” L shrugs off Taehyung`s insult and grabs Jungkook`s away from him going to their class. He groans and rolls his eyes. ‘Stupid L! Get your dirty hands off MY Kookie!’

 

           “Nah~ It`s okay! I need to teach Tae his usual lesson today,” hearing his name been mention he grins and hugs Jungkook from behind. “Did someone call for me?” L lets out a loud snots before grabbing the only girl attention with his sophisticated topics leaving Taehyung all clueless while the two is on a debate.

 

           “Kookie~ come on! I`m hungry can we take a break for 5 minutes,” the girl frowns as Taehyung keeps on bugging for a break even though he still not yet finishes his homework. She once again rubs the pendant on her bracelet. Taehyung sees what she did and out of curious he pulls her wrist and examine the bracelet. “You still have this?” she blushes and nods.  He smiles and pecks the pendant. “I thought you lost it”

 

           “Hey Jungkook! I need to talk to you for a while,” L says and drags her away from her boyfriend leaving him dumbfounded. L  looks around before whispering to her ears. “I do it according to your plan,” she smiles and whispers back softly. “What`s her reaction,” he rubs the back of his neck as his face turns a tint red and grins. “She looked quite shock but then I saw her smiled. Ah~ her gummy smile is so cute,”  Jungkook giggles at her friends reaction not noticing a certain orange head is looking at them with death glares and a hint of sadness.

 

           “Tae.. are you okay.. you space out again,” Jungkook pouts and pokes her boyfriend cheeks a few times trying to gain his attention. “Tae~ Taehyung!” he wakes up from his dreamland and looks at her. “Yea.. sorry what again Kookie?” she sighs.

“Tae.. is there any problem?”

“Wh-what?? No no I don`t have any”

“Come on.. tell me~!”

“Kookie it`s nothing..”

 

           She tries again and again until he feels annoyed and unconsciously snap on her. She bites her lower lip and shuts up for the whole day till then. Taehyung feels guilty and want to apologise but someone interrupt him. Someone he really don`t want to see right now. Someone he despise a lot. Someone who steals his girlfriend attention. Someone in the name of L a.k.a Kim ing Myungsoo.

 

          “Kook! There you are I`m searching for you,” he holds her wrist but then been stop by Taehyung who punch him. Too shock to even react properly Jungkook stares at the both of them with wide eyes. Gaining back her senses she walks to the whiteboard and picks up a duster. “Tae!  Stop right now!” she shouts but he choose to ignore her and keep on punching L till he is on the floor. She feels herself getting angrier and clutches the duster before throws it straight to her boyfriend`s head.

“Ouch! Who did that?!”

 

           Taehyung opens his eyes wide tries to search the culprit. Jungkook helps L standing up. Before she could say anything, the guy punch her boyfriend and another fight occur. Jungkook let out a loud gasps trying to find a solution to end this stupid scene. The boys keep on punching each other  and one of the blow from Taehyung again making L unbalance and been pushes back only to bump to the girl. Jungkook rational thought shuts down and her anger wins as she uses her scary voice.

“ENOUGH! KIM TAEHYUNG! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

 

              “You two have snap the string of my patience! Stop being so immature Tae and Myung! You disappointed me!” She huffs and pinches both boys arms hard enough to make  them squeals.  She drags them to the nurse office and helps the nurse to fix them up (she only takes care of Taehyung but let just say both). “Now both of you, apologise,” both want to protest but shuts up as they look at the girl glare. Taehyung sighs and apologise first (rudely of course. He won`t let his pride been tear off just like that) and so did L.

 

               After school ended, L  nervously wait at the rooftop hoping she would come. At the back of the wall stands Jungkook and Taehyung in hiding position. The boyfriend huffs and asks so many question making the girlfriend closes his mouth. “Shh! Just watch! I told you I can be a match maker” she winks at him making he smiles and peck her cheek. L rolls his eyes as he caught the couple been lovey-dovey before snap out of his trace as the door open.

 

“Hello?”

               A small squeak come from a girl from the back of the door as she walks to the rooftop. The famous childish yet smart kid of the school, Lee Sungyeol or in other words, L`s crush. She looks around and tilts her head as she only sees the nervous guy in front of him ( if only she knows the hot couple is behind those walls). Not wanting to make her hope high, she mumbles out softly.

 

                “I-it`s you?” she looks at the floor nervously. L rubs the back of his neck to ease his nerve before he walks to her. “Yea.. it`s me.. I`m KMS…your secret admire” he admits out loud. Jungkook (and probably Sungyeol) tries to control her squeal by hitting her boyfriend arm making him winch. He can`t take it so he embraces her to stop any damage. They stalk the confession scene again as they heard a gasp.

 

                “What happen to your face? Is it from the fight I heard from the students? You and Kim Taehyung?” Sungyeol keeps asking question while inspecting the boy face. L couldn`t help but smile at her cute way of showing her worries. What come next making her shut . L is kissing her.  Again, Jungkook can`t stops fangirling over it and mumbles ‘success’ and ‘mission accomplish’.

 

           

            Taehyung looks at his girl and smiles. “Hey Kookie, I`m sorry” he mumbles shyly. She blinks and smiles her bunny teeth smile before pecking his cheek. “It`s okay Tae! Although I don`t know the reason of your outburst it`s good of you to apologise to me” he can`t help but think of how lucky he is having Jungkook as his. Taehyung  kisses her with loves pours into it. She kisses back as loving as he is. ‘sorry for hurting you because of my stupid jealousy.’

 

-------

 

 

 

From: Jhope

       Told you the plan will work.

 

To: Jhope

          He doesn`t admit it :P but yea, it is ^^ Thanks for borrowing me your cousin~

 

From: Jhope

          You help him with his love life so I guess thanks to you too? Gotta go, Bambam`s calling.

 

To: Jhope

           Okay bye. Taetae is coming~!

 

 

----------

 

A/N:

hey guys~! xD I know you`ll be like what the heck! she only update now?? haha~! xD I have sad news for you u.u

1) not proof read

2) too much school work to catch up T^T

3) I`m not giving the best for this one-shot

 

                I was super busy lately and my first exam will be in 2 more weeks! T^T I hope you still enjoy it aside from the typos and grammatical errors.. I thought I would like to write another ne but more to crack or something like that.. BUT! it`s not yet been plan througly (like this one too.. I should`ve post it after i finish wrote it but I don`t ;u;) and for those who subscribes, thank you soo much! drop a comment for me to improve or anything ;) I would like to hear from you all. Till then, Bye~!! ouo

 

 

p/s: cr. to the owner of the pic.