Lollipop

Lollipop Lips

I was walking in the school with backpack swung over my shoulders. My walk was slow and steady as the book was in my hands and I was reading it quickly. I know that it’s very dangerous to walk around school, not looking around me but the book is too interesting to just stop reading it. The plot is completely captivating and it won’t let me rest even for a second. I stayed up whole night just to get past the half. I have two exams today but who cares when It’s too beautiful to stop reading.

My friends will probably scold me for not even looking in the school book but I know I will be able to let it slide with my cute aegyo and pout that no one can resist. I stopped in front of my locker and I opened it taking my books and pencil case and I got back to walking and reading. I totally didn’t realize that someone was walking in front of me with a certain thought in his mind. Not until it happened….

I always thought that something like this only happens in those weird fanfictions I am reading. The weird but romantic thing that everyone aw’s at. In reality it’s not that amazing as people think. The amazing novel I spent reading whole night fell down to the ground with a loud thud as it was very thick.

My hands both fell to the side of my body and my eyes were widened dramatically. My head was snapped to side and the person in front of me made a contact with me that I will never forget. It suppose to be romantic but no…The pair of lips landed on me and made me to gasp which the person used as opportunity to let his hot muscle go in me. It was wet and slick and let’s face it…disgusting. I was in big shock to react so I just stayed and let the intruder molest my poor mouth.

 

My first kiss went a little like this.

 

No questions and no answers. That was it when my first kiss ended. The intruder simply his plump lips and gave me a smirk. My eyes were still wide looking in the eyes of the first kiss murder.

My lips were still wet and trembling from the forced kiss that was weird, beautiful and wet. Whole my life I was protecting my lips from anyone but today it went all to trash. My lips are taken by someone known as Oh Se Hun. The tall and popular guy who is known as dork and funny member of kinka team as we call them. He’s always the quiet and cold member not really bothering to give ladies a simple smile or wink.

I call him weird but hey I am called weird too. But instead of beautiful weird which he is I am called the ugly duck weird. What just happened…I didn’t know and yes I want to know! But my lips didn’t let out anything close to a sound. Sehun was simply watching me for few seconds and than he turned his toned back to me. The school shirt was tightly wrapped around his body showing off how muscular he is.

‘’Thanks for the kiss…You’re lips are like sweet.’’ He said while walking slowly away from me. The hallway was filled with murmuring and shouting. Whole school turned to chaos as the kinka Oh Sehun kissed someone like me. I don’t even care what others think or what will the fangirls do me. The only thing I care about is, that my first kiss was roughly stolen by him. I never asked for it or begged. What went into his rich handsome mind?! And what did he say? That my lips are sweet? Oh well…I lollipops everyday so it might be because of that. I am just addicted to two things and that are lollipops and books.

I never talked to the kinda group so why the hell this happened? I frowned and finally my frozen body melted and I was able to walk away straight to my classroom. I walked pass the students who were looking at me with eyes full of shock. I was just frowning and shaking my head. No…No this must be a dream. I whined and walked inside the classroom my two close friends already waiting for me with worried frown. I sighed and walked to them and hugged both of them.

‘’What happened on the hallway?’’ Kyungsoo my best friend who is very talented in cooking asked me with his mother like tone.

‘’Kyung…Quiet guy kissed me.’’ I whispered my first words in a whimper. My friends and me all call Sehun the ‘’quiet guy’’ so we all know about who I am talking.

‘’I thought…the students are only joking.’’ Onew our chicken obsessed friend said and I looked at him and sighed shaking my head.

‘’I so wish that it would be only joke.’’ I said and I fell on my chair hard. I rest my forehead on the desk and I felt Kyungsoo’s little hands masagging my spine.

‘’Did he say something?’’ He asked me and I blushed and closed my eyes trying to erase the playful voice of Quiet Guy.

‘’That-That I have sweet lips.’’ I whispered and I blushed more, my cheeks heating up like crazy.

‘’That….Oh gosh what a ert!’’ Onew yelled and I looked at him with a pout. Not only Onew was making more scene in class but also it’s true!

‘’It’s true hyung…I-I have sweet lips.’’ I whispered and immediately my fingers brushed over my lower lip.

‘’Oh yeah because of your damn lollipops.’’ Onew nod and I pouted and started to play with my fingers.

‘’Do you have one?’’ I asked them innocently and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed.

‘’You should think about the scandal that happened and not your lollipops!’’ He scold me and slapped my forehead.

‘’Sorry but I am trying to forget it!’’ I shouted and I turned to the board with a frown.

‘’Oh come on don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it!’’ Onew said and I glared at him and my hands went into fists.

‘’I didn’t! It…His tongue my mouth!’’ I protested and my friends laughed and I watched them confused.

‘’Oh so he did French kiss?!’’ Kyungsoo said and I looked at him more confused.

‘’Eh? I am Chinese and he’s Korean so why would he give me kiss like a French guy!’’ I said and I blinked confused which my two friends laughed…well more like burst out laughing. They are nerds like me but why I feel they are more experienced then me in some fields…

‘’French kiss is the kiss Sehun gave you.’’ Kyungsoo whispered to me and I nod and shook my head.

‘’Thanks god I am not living in France. I wouldn’t want someone to kiss me like that!’’ I said with a nod and my friends went into another laughing fit.

‘’Guys….Did you have your first kiss already?’’ I asked them suspicious and they looked at me shocked.

‘’Errr….No!’’ Kyungsoo said and I frowned and shook my head.

‘’Liars!’’ I hissed and they pouted and sigh.

‘’There are things I don’t want to share yet.’’ He said and Onew nod to it and his head fell on the desk.

‘’Me too…Let’s wait till we get enough courage.’’ He said and I sighed and slapped their heads.

 

Well how amazing my day started. My peaceful 17 year old life was simply ruined by someone called Oh Sehun. I will never be able to forgot my first kiss.

 

And that’s how it went. The whole day was spent in the classroom and only at the end of day I stood up and stretched myself. My friends were waiting at me at the doors and I sighed and walked to them.

‘’Guys I don’t wanna go home.’’ I whispered and they chuckled and poked my ribs which I hate.

‘’Why why?’’ They asked and I glared at them and walked pass them.

‘’You forgot the family dinner at our new neighbour’s house?!’’ I said annoyed and walked outside finally meeting the sun after so many hours.

‘’Oh yeah, it will totally !’’ Kyungsoo said and pat my shoulder.

‘’But you will get through it. Take it this way, maybe they will have chicken! That means chicken for free!’’ Onew said excited and I swear I saw a sparkle in his eyes. I shook my head unbelievable and I pull out my Cola lollipop and I started to on it while walking to my bus stop. I live in near village and it’s not a problem to attend school here. The only thing I hate is, that my friends can’t come over often. Whole days I am in my room, listening to music or reading books. So boring. We reached my bus stop and I looked at my friends sadly, hugging them tightly.

‘’Take care our manly Lu.’’ Kyungsoo teased me and I hit his shoulder.

‘’I am manly!’’ I hissed and my friends both nod with a smirks on their face.

‘’Call us after the dinner.’’ Onew said and I nod and my bus came so I grabbed my bus card and went inside, quickly paying the bus driver and I sat on the first seat and pulled out my earphones immediately plugging them in my phone. I smiled and relaxed myself, listening to the beautiful ost from one drama. I looked outside the window and I watched the forest and hills. I moved here with my family 5 years ago and I don’t regret it. I adapt pretty quickly and I like the language too.

I made great friends and the school is amazing. Nothing more I can ask for. My parents are working in a hospital so I don’t see them much but still I love them very much. I sighed and I closed my eyes trying to push away the thought that’s bugging me whole day…The kiss…My first kiss. I sighed more and I shook my head. The way he walked to me. His hands in his pockets. He always look cool no matter what he does. He cuppied my cheeks and that was the moment when his lips landed on my sweet and already went ones from lollipop.

‘’Boy we’re here!’’ The bus driver said and pulled me from my memories that were bugging me.

‘’Oh s-sorry.’’ I said and I packed my earphones and I threw my phone in my bag and I ran off the bus. The village looks empty and the street lamps just . Gosh can’t I walk forever to postpone the dinner? Bad idea since I know my parents would scold me. I started to walk faster and I practically ran home and I greeted my mom who was already putting boots on her.

‘’You’re late! Go and quickly dress yourself.’’ She scold me and I nod and ran upstairs to my room. My room is not very big and I like it that way. I threw my uniform on my bed and I quickly grabbed some black jeans and white shirt with Mickey Mouse on it. So what I like cute things. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not manly!

‘’Luhan! Come already we’re late!’’ My mom shouted at me and I sighed and ran downstairs.

‘’I’m sorry.’’ I whispered and I put my shoes on and also jacket.

‘’Now now don’t sulk.’’ Mom said and ruffled my hair which I whined. Like she knows at what I am sulking. I have bad day and this only adds the bad feeling. I wanted to lay down on bed and fall into world on books but of course no. I sighed and I opened the doors walking outside and shuddering a bit. My parents locked the house and we walked across the street and knock on the big mansions doors. I was nervous and I look around when the doors finally opened and a young woman with a smile.

‘’Oh hello mrs and mr Xi!’’ She greet us and we walked inside and i gasped. Everything was so damn expensive that I was afraid to even walk on their floor!

‘’I am glad you came! This must be Luhan right?’’ The woman said and I looked up as she mentioned my name. I nod and I bowed deeply to show my respect. She smiled and caressed my hair sweetly. Maybe I start to like this woman.

‘’Such sweet boy!’’ She said and I smiled and blushed.

‘’Thank you.’’ I whispered and she smiled.

‘’let’s go to dining room the food is ready.’’ She said and I nod and my parents went first. I was looking around amazed and I smiled and sat at one chair beside my parents.

‘’Butler Choi please call Sehun.’’ The woman said and my eyes widened and I looked at her and than at her husband who was talking with my father about their business.

‘’Madam your son’s name is…Sehun?’’ I asked her just to make sure I’m not dreaming.

‘’Oh yes! You should know each other you go to same school.’’ She said and I nod and gulped down nervously.

‘’Omo Luhan do you know Sehun?’’ My mom asked me and I nod and looked down on the plate in front of me. We know each other very well…And today we got to know each other in different way.

‘’I’m here mother. Welcome Luhan, mr. and mr.s Xi.’’ The voice I know said and I looked up and was met with the Quiet Guy. He sat beside me and I jumped on my chair and watched him shocked. What does he want from me!

‘’Finally you came. One day the computer will kill you.’’ His mother said and I gulped down.

‘’Don’t worry mom it won’t.’’ Sehun said with a laugh and I had to look somewhere else.

‘’Luhan do you want some chicken?’’ Mom asked me and I nod but I didn’t felt like eating anything but to not be ride I have to eat at least a bit. I watched the small chicken in front of me and I grabbed my chopsticks and I started to eat slowly. I felt Sehun’s eyes on me but I didn’t dare to look at him.

‘’Today you dropped your book…I have it in my room.’’ Sehun said casually and I choked on the chicken and looked at him. Yeah, I totally forgot about the book that fell from my hands because of the…..kiss…My eyes widened and I blushed as the same memory attacked my mind once again.

‘’T-Thanks for…getting it.’’ I whispered and chewed the meat slowly.

‘’After dinner let’s go and get it.’’ He said and I wanted to scream…Get the book means me and him alone in the damn room!

‘’O-Okay.’’ I said and I prayed I wouldn’t have to go with him. Minutes passed and I tried to eat as long as possible but I knew that the chicken will have to disappear. And it happened.

‘’Okay mom excuse us.’’ Sehun said impatiently and he grabbed my hand dragging me upstairs.

‘’Okay have fun!’’ His mother yelled after us as Sehun was dragging us upstairs.

‘’S-Sehun…Let go.’’ I whispered shocked and I gulped down.

‘’Don’t worry…I have the book for you.’’ He said and gave me the same smirk like in the morning. He was dragging me through hallways when we finally reached big doors and he pushed me inside and I just heard…the lock. I gulped down and I turned to him.

‘’Sehun we need to talk!’’ I said with panic in voice. He smiled and started to walk towards me, which I started to back away.

‘’Yes? About what?’’ He said innocently and I gasped as I hit the wall.

‘’About…morning incident.’’ I whispered and he chuckled and ruffled his hair.

‘’I am not good with talk.’’ He said and I frowned and watched him curious.

‘’Why did you –‘’

‘’Do you want lollipop?’’ He suddenly cut me off and handed me a strawberry lollipop. I took it slowly and I watched it. When I’m nervous I love to eat it…And right now I am nervous. I didn’t hesitate and I started to on it while watching him.

‘’I like you Luhan.’’ He suddenly said and my eyes widened and I almost dropped the lollipop from mouth but I kept it in.

‘’You what?’’ I asked him shocked and he smirked and walked to me.

‘’I.like.you’’ He repeated slowly and he put his hand beside my head on the wall.

‘’From the start. When you came to our school.’’ He said and I watched him with wide eyes.

‘’That’s why I decided after years, that I show you how much I like you.’’ He whispered the last part and suddenly he pushed the lollipop out of my mouth and he….kissed me the second time. I blinked and I gasped as his hand wrapped itself around my waist and pushed me closer. I was again pushed into the mental state of mind that I couldn’t process anything. I just felt his lips on mine. His tongue my lips that taste after strawberries.

I whimpered and I slowly closed my eyes relaxing in his touch. His hand grabbed my neck and pushed me to him. Why this feels so amazing? It feels similar but not the same compared to first kiss. It doesn’t feel disgusting or anything. Instead the wetness and saliva feels so good that it started to sent shiver to my body. My limp hands went to his back and I grabbed his shirt and tried to copy his mouth movements. Oh gosh what am I doing?! I don’t know but I feel so so good.

‘’Ah…Sehun why are we doing this.’’ I whimpered when the hot kiss ended and we were both left panting. He smirked and pecked my lips sweetly.

‘’Because we like each other?’’ He said and I pouted and watched him.

‘’Maybe you but I don’t know if I love you.’’ I said and he chuckled and nuzzled his nose to mine.

‘’Let’s discover that hm? From now on I’m your boyfriend who’s goal is to make Luhan fall for me.’’ He whispered and picked me up like a baby.

‘’It won’t take you long I guess.’’ I whispered and rest my head on his shoulder. I felt the warmth coming from him and I nuzzled to him.

‘’For now let me kiss those lollipop lips once again.’’ He whispered and I laughed and was shut with his eager lips.

 

This is it…We became boyfriends and no way I regret it. My first kiss went a little like this guys…How went your kiss hm?

 

‘’OH SEHUN IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!’’ Onew and Kyungsoo both shouted in cafeteria one day and I smirked and calmly ate my apple.

‘’Like you don’t date.’’ I sing sang and they yelled again but this time something different. I just smirked and look at my quiet boyfriend who look at me with love.


So sorry IWannaBeAMan for taking so long but I had lot of job and I rewrote this so many times! But finally I made this for you! ^^ Hope you will like it!

 

The main idea of lollipop lips was created by her!:)))

 

Upvote, comment, subscribe, put in labels! ^^

LOVE YOU!<333333