Chapter two

Note to my Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Skyler's POV.                        
  I have to admit I am terrified. My parents are home and it's not a good thing. Okay They must've found out about my undone homework. Ugh... that tattletale. I should've got rid of him. 

Great! It's absolutely fabulous!  Now they will find me a 'better tutor' who has probably graduated from Harvard. A self -conceited jerk, who will give me more assignments than the last one. I guess I can bid my farewell to my favorite Friday evening show.

I gathered all my courage that I hoped I possessed and knocked on the door of my parent's study, as a formality, because there wasn't any need to do it. I wasn't ready to see them, never was and never will.

My parents were sitting on a leather couch, skimming over the reports they had in their hands. Nut they soon locked away, meeting my gaze. Those faces weren't holding a certain expression. Mom and dad have always been busy. Never home nor in a distinct place too long. I really didn't mind, because I hadn't had time to actually ponder my family life. They made sure of that.

The silence was  uncomfortable, as it always was. My parents were eying me, as if they tried to find me a flow, so  they could get rid of everything that defined me as... myself. 

My palm began to sweat. But it wasn't because of the temperature. I knew I was in trouble. Although I couldn't estimate how bad it will get. I shifted when I heard my dad's strong voice.

"Skyler, you will be heading to Camp Firefly tomorrow. As for the tutoring issue, we will talk about it after the summer ends. You don't have to worry about your luggage. Your mother handled the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter