02

My Panic Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

it's lunch time. I buy the food that i want to eat for lunch, Cheese Ramen I'm Coming!!!! 

After finish buying, i seat in NSKT's cafetarian at first floor one. I'm waiting Chanyeol, while eating. Suddenly someone tap me. I look , and there is Suho, wait WHY SUHO IS HERE??

"Why are you looking at me like that, am i that handsome to you?" He is seating in front of me. "Aniyo, just why are you here?"i ask him and start eating again. "Eunji-a, the new drama that you take shoot today, who are the cast?" And suho to me. "Oww... that new project, the 16 episode drama? The cast is Park Chanyeol and Ki Gyu Ra. Why?"he nod his head. "Chanyeol that morning news anchor right?"ask suho, and i nod. "And anyway Ms.CameraMan , what is your position?"he shake my hand. "Ohh... my position is MAIN VJ!! I became the center camera!! Guess what, i'm so luck that day right. I'm not only for morning news or live broadcast news VJ, now i'm start to get be the VJ in the drama to."i explaind him. "You must have thank to me, one of the crew is my friend. I'm recommend you, so you must work hard to have  a great picture ok ? " he mess my hair. "Arraso!"i say him and stop him from messing my hair. We start talking while i'm eating.

Chanyeol POV 

I just about to walk to eunji seat unyil suddenly, someone tap me. I look back, and found nana. "Chanyeol wanna eat at 3 floor cafetarian?"she smile at me. "Emm... but there is my sister there, eunji already wait for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter