too late

too late

"Appa! ! I Dont Want To! ", Nara cried. Her dad looked at her with a worried face and said, "I'm sorry, but this is the only way sweetie. Or else we will have to live on the streets. This is for our good, okay? ". Nara glared at her father and went into her room.

 

"Eomma, I dont want to marry that science boy who invents things to get a titanium coat! Besides, I already have a boyfriend at the place I'm working. Much better than that science boy! ". Nara complained to her mother. Her mom was worried about her so she decided to persuade her daughter. Her mom sighed and said, "I know honey, but this is for our good. Please sweetie, you're our only hope. Maybe after our company is already stable, you can ask for a divorce, okay? ". Nara nodded and continued crying.

 

"You may kiss the bride, ". The groom leaned forward to kiss the bride when the bride stopped him and put her finger on his lips before "Kissing" him. People cheered for them and the rest of the night went on blurry.

 

"Nara ah--". " What did you call me? ! Nara ah? Hello! You're not even close to me! Call me Nara ssi or Miss Nara! ". Nara cut her husband's words. Her husband just nodded and kept quiet. He went to take a short shower before sitting on their bed. Nara went into their room from the kitchen. Suddenly, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah! ! ". Her husband was shocked and asked, "Wae wae wae? Whats the matter? ". "You." . "Me? ". Nara nodded. She went to the closet and took a mattress and a pillow and threw it on the floor. She pointed her husband the things she threw and smirked. Her husband sighed and kept quiet.

 

"Neh eomma, everything is okay. Nara is okay too eomma, dont worry." . "My Kyung baby, if you need anything just call me okay? ". "Neh eomma, em, annyeong! ". Kyungsoo hung up his phone just in cue with Nara's shouting. "Yah Kyungpoo! Make Me Breakfast Ppalli! Im Hungry! ". Kyungsoo sighed and made some pancakes for his wife and himself.

"I'm going to work after breakfast, " Nara told Kyungsoo. "You want me to send you? Because I'm going to my lab too, ". "Tch, too late, my boyfriend will be here in a few, ". Kyungsoo kept a cool face and nodded. *ding Dong! *. "That must be Jonginnie! ". Nara exclaimed and immediately went out to her boyfriend. She didn't even finish her breakfast and went to work. Kyungsoo sighed and ruffled his hair. He feels so stupid for loving a girl that doesn't even love him back. He washed the dishes before going to his lab.

 

"Hahahah, Jonginnie you're so cute! Kekekekkekeke, " thats the first thing Kyungsoo heard when he stepped in his house. He walked further and saw his wife cuddling with her boyfriend while watching a romantic movie. He cleared his throat to catch Nara's attention but Nara just pecked Jongin's cheek and asked, "Jonginnie, let's go dinner together! I Dont like having dinner with a stranger. Kaja! ". She passed by Kyungsoo and dragged Jongin out of the house. Jongin looked and smirked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and breathe in and out to relax himself.

 

Kyungsoo's Pov

*ding dong! *

Aish, that must be her. "Coming! " I shouted before running towards the door. I Opened the door and was welcome with my wife clinging onto her boyfriend, drunk. I Sighed and took her arm. Her boyfriend suddenly said, "This , always clinging onto me. Here take her! Aish, what an easy girl." . I Stared at him with my big eyes. "What? Havent seen a guy cursing before? ! " He suddenly shouted at me. I Nodded and took my wife in. I Laid her on our bed and took a bowl of water and a towel and began wiping her arms and neck. I Stood up to go to the kitchen when Nara grabbed my wrist. "Oppa~ stay here, eung? Here sleep beside me. Pwease, ". **aish. No kyungsoo no. She is drunk. Don't take an advantage. ** She pulled me causing me to lie down on the bed. I Was so tired that i fell asleep.

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Yah! Why Are You Sleeping Beside Me! Yah Get Off! " Nara screamed and pushed me off the bed. I Fell on my and i groaned. "You're the one who asked me to sleep with you. I Didn't want to but you pulled me down and hugged me." . I Answered. "I--I did? , " she stuttered. I Nodded and got up. "Whatever. Yah! Go make me breakfast! " Nara said.

 

"Nara ssi, Jongin is urm, Jongin doesn't deserve you. He is just using you believe me." . "And what? You deserve me? Jerk go look at the mirror! You're no where near him. He is much more better than you. He always send me to work and buy me things. And ask me out for dates." . Nara defended her boyfriend. I Sighed and asked, "And you think he buy you things with his money? ". Nara was silent for a while before standing up and went towards the door. "Where are you going? " I asked. "None of your business, ". As expected, she answered.

 

Nara's Pov

"None of your business, " I answered. I Didn't have work since its Saturday. I Strolled at the park infront of my house while many thoughts were running in my mind. I Know that Jongin is using me. Its not like what you're thinking, I'm still pure. He dated me so that his friends will not make fun of him and my money. I Knew that he used my money to buy me things. I Knew it. I Knew it all along. But I didn't break up with him. Why? Because I don't wanna be lonely. I Know i know, I'm married but I dont wanna love my "Husband" because one day we'll divorce. Thats what the contract says. After my dad's company is stable, I will divorce him. I Walked for who knows how long and without realising, I was in front of Jongin's house. I Decided to visit him for a while. I Knocked on his door for a few seconds when he opened the door. He was shirtless and his pants were low almost showing his underwear. Suddenly, a high pitched voice was heard, "Jongin oppa! Who is at the door? ". A girl with a blanket wrapped around her came beside him. Her hair was messy. I'm so done with this jerk. "Jongin, We Re Over! You shameless jerk! Goodluck , he is gonna use you until you die. Adios! ". I shouted.

 

I sat on a swing at the park. I Cried, yes i cried. I Thought I loved him but no. I Was just a fool. I Cried not because of our break up. I Cried because I was so stupid. "Stupid Nara! Stupid! " I shouted. "Who is stupid? ". A voice asked. I Turned back to only see my "Husband" behind me. Urgh. Is he gonna say that he is right about Jongin and bla bla bla and prove me wrong? Jerkface. "You need a hug dont you? ". He asked. My heart softened when he asked that. My eyes got teary and I automatically hugged him. I Cried my heart out till his shirt was drenched with my tears. "Don't think that I cry because of that stupid jerk. I Cried because of something else." . I Said to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just nodded and we went back home together.

 

"Nara ssi, I cooked you dinner. Come outside! ", kyungsoo called me. I Ignored him and continued to do my work. After a few hours, my stomach growled and I decided to go to the kitchen. I Stepped into the kitchen and was welcomed by a sleeping husband. Kyungsoo lied his head on the dining table. His food was untouched. There was another plate in front of his. That must be mine. I Took my plate and reheated it before going to my room and eat. Kyungsoo? Well, who asked him to wait for me? If he is hungry, why didn't he eat first? Right? Stupid nerd boy.

 

Kyungsoo's Pov

"Jinjja appa? Your company is stable already? Daebak! Neh, annyeong, I'm going to work, ". I Heard Nara talking on the phone with her dad before she went to work. I Sighed and called my lawyer.

 

"Oh? Why is the house empty? Hmm, maybe Kyungsoo is not home yet? ". Nara just came back from her work. She sat on the sofa and closed her eyes, feeling relaxed after plopping on the soft sofa. She put her legs on the table when she stepped on something. "Hmm? A Letter? ".

 

'Dear Nara,

I heard that your dad's company is stable. So as in the contract, we will divorce now. All you need to do is sign the divorce letter and all is settle. I Had a fun time being with you for almost a year. Even though I didn't really express it, I really do. I Wish you all the best. Goodbye ex-wife ^-^.

Yours truly,

Do Kyungsoo Xd '

 

Nara smiled but she felt like someone squeezed her heart and a tear dropped from her eye. She wiped it and she felt confuse. She was happy because at last she was divorcing but she was sad because Kyungsoo didn't even say goodbye to her face-to-face. Is she really that mean to him? She shook off the thoughts and decided to take in some fresh air.

 

Nara's Pov

Aigo, why am I feeling like this. I Should be happy! Not sad. I Don't even love him. *sigh* I wish I was a pinocchio so that I know that I'm telling a lie. *honk! * My eyes widened. My feet were glued on the ground. I Closed my eyes and waited for the truck to hit me when I felt someone hugging me and pulling me just in time before the truck hit me. "Are you okay? ". That voice! "K--Kyungsoo? ". "Kyungsoo? I'm not Kyungsoo. I'm Chansoo. You okay? ". Aish. How can I thought that he was Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo doesn't love me, why would he save me. "You wanna talk? " Chansoo asked me. "Yes if I'm not wasting your time, ". "Nahh, come on. I Know you need someone to talk to." . We went to the cafe nearby and ordered coffee.

 

"Okay so, at first, my dad arranged a marriage for me with his business partner's son because his company was unstable. At first I did not agree to it. But when my mom said I can divorce him when my dad's company is stable, I agreed to marry him. I Actually had a boyfriend before marrying him. So when we were married, I asked him to sleep on the floor and do mean things to him. There was one time where I cuddled with my boyfriend at our house and ate dinner with him instead of Kyungsoo. The next day, I caught my boyfriend sleeping with another girl. There I broke up with him. Kyungsoo comforted me even though I called him a jerk when he said bad things about my boyfriend. I Was really mean to him because, I don't want to fall in love with him deeply because I know one day, we will divorce. But then when I read the letter he gave me before he left the house, I realised that I already am in love with him. He was so patient when I treat him like trash. He was so kind even when I called him a jerk. He is so perfect that I don't deserve him. The problem is, I want him. Call me selfish. I Am really messed up right now. Ottokhae? ". I told Chansoo and began to cry. Chansoo patted my back and said, "Well, I suggest you to confess to him and maybe remarry for real, not contract. I'll help you." . I Smiled and thanked Chansoo. Even though I just met him about 10 minutes ago, I felt like he is my long lost bestfriend. *kring. Kring. * Chansoo's phone suddenly rang. "Neh? Hit and run? I'll be right there. Yes sir! ". "Hit and run? ". "I'm sorry Nara but I got to go. There is a case I got to handle. If you want to help me, please go to this hospital and try to find out about the victim. Thanks! ". "Okay! ".

 

"Myungyoo Hospital. That sounds familiar. Hm, O. O. Its Kyungsoo's Dad's hospital! Aish ottokhae? . Help Chansoo. Don't think of other stuffs." I mumbled to myself. I Went in and went to the counter. "Excuse me, may I know who is the victim of the recent hit and run? ". "What is your relationship with this case? " The nurse asked. I Showed her the card Chansoo gave me in case the nurse ask. She told me that the victim was in the emergency room and now they are transfering him to the Icu room. "Oh! There he is! Right behind you." The nurse exclaimed. I Turned around and my legs felt like jelly. "K--Kyungsoo ah! " I ran towards the unconcious man. "Kyungsoo ah! Kyungsoo ah! Wake up! Look at me! Kyungsoo ah! ". I cried while holding onto his arm. "I'm sorry but who are you? ". I remembered that I havent sign the divorce paper. "I'm his wife." .

 

*breathes heavily*. -------------------------------- toooooooot.

At that very moment. I Knelt down on the floor and cried my heart out. It's too late. I'm too late. I Took my phone out and called Chansoo. "Chansoo ssi, *sniffs* the victim is *sniffs* Kyungso. H--he is d--dead T^t. Ottokhae? I'm too late! ".

 

"Thats so sad ㅠ. ㅠ. So this man is your first husband? Woah! He's so handsome! More handsome than daddy! Oopps. Dont tell him that neh eomma? " My five year old daughter said. "Oh? Why is Nayeong holding Kyungsoo's picture? ". "Oh Chansoo yah. I Was just looking back at our memories. I Actually miss him." . "Appa! You know uncle Kyungsoo too? ". Chansoo smiled and nodded. He walked towards me and hugged me. "Jagiya, the past is in the past. I Understand if you miss him but remember, dont be stucked in the past. He is dead for a reason. And so as you know, I love you. Don't be too sad. Hmm, you wanna visit him? ". "Now? ". Chansoo nodded. I Smiled and said yes. We got ready and went to visit Kyungsoo.

 

"Kyungsoo yah, this is my daughter, Nayeong and this is my husband, Chansoo. I Hope you are doing fine. Nayeong ah! Give uncle Kyungsoo a hot pack so that uncle is not cold." Nayeong took a hot pack and pasted it on Kyungsoo's graveyard. The happy family looked at the sky and smiled.

 

Yours truly,

Kyungsoo Xd

 

p/s: I love you <3

 

And the end! Hope you guys love this one shot! And yes, Nara didn't see that p/s thing on the letter. Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~