Chapter 1

Abit too late to say that I love you

 


Childhood memories kept flashing in Sunhees mind, a small smile crept up to her lips as her tears came strolling down. "I shouldn't worry about you oppa...Your in a better place now, no?" She mumbled as she brushed her thumb against her brother, Oh Sehun's, picture. Ofcourse, not getting an answer she just let out a sigh as the tears started coming out more.

It's been 2 years since his death

But she still couldn't accept it. or not, opposite gender or not, only sibling or not Or even not biological sibling or not... Sehun still was a special person to her, the person that stood up for her and comforted her at her worst. Despite not being biological siblings, they still took care of each other.

Sunhee sighed as she covered her lifeless body and cried herself to sleep.

 

She woke up by the suns burning rays, she groaned as she squinted her eyes from the brightness. "I knew I should've closed the curtains..." She then rubbed her eyes and her eyes felt puffy from crying, she finally sat her body up and went to the bathroom to go to school. She looked in the mirror and noticed her tear stained face, it was basically normal for her. Wondering what the time was? It was 7:00am, Sehun would always annoy her so she can wake up at 7:00am and it soon became a habit to wake up at 7:00, even without his presence "Yah, education is important. I might not be here to wake you up for school, when I get older." "Oppa wae?" "Because I have to go to college. Finishing college is my dream!" Sehun beamed "Since it's your dream, it's my dream too! Lets finish college together, does that sound okay oppa?" Sehun nodded his head in a happy manner the memory fade away too quickly, like he did. I'll finish college for the both of us, I promise you Sunhee thought determindly in her mind, as she brought a weak smile to her face as her eyes were b with tears.

She got out of the bathroom, ready for school and dressed. She came down to the kitchen and it was peaceful, but lonely. Her parents were buisness people, they were always on buisness trips but for now they were living in Moscow. "Sunhee, come with us. You'll have a better life there" I shook my head furiously "Sehun died here! I'll die here too! After your sons death, your just going to...Leave?! Are you out of your stu-" She was cut off by her moms slap, Sunhee's head was forcefully turned into the direction her mom slapped her as her tears were threatening to fall "Fine don't come! I'll leave you here to rot, as you wanted! But remember this, I wont help you in anystate financial or not, you chose against us!" She said as Sunhee was left to ball her hands into fists My eyebrows furrowed from the thought, yeah, thats why shes lonely, in this empty and spacious house. She didn't let me finish my sentence... "Sehun died here! I'll die here too! After your sons death, your just going to...Leave?! Are you out of your stupid mind? I'm staying here to fulfill Sehun and also my wish to finish college, in his college, no matter what!" Sunhee let out a sigh before she left to walk to school.

School ended, talking to EXO and Luhan lit up her day - They were Sehuns best and trustworthy friends, they protected her like how Sehun protects her. If she was Sehuns sister, they would treat her like their own sister too (even though most of them don't have any sisters). She was walking home, as she reached the gate she saw the mailbox slightly open - meaning she had new mail/troubles. She took them in and walked into the house. She propped my bag on the couch, and went to the kitchen counter to open the mail. She opened one mail up You must pay your income by the end of this month, or your getting kicked out of this residence She read, her shoulders deflated as she let out a long sigh. She then opened the other one Dear Sunhee, I know that you hate me and you think I hate you, but please listen to what I'm about to say. The reason why I wanted you to come with me and your father to Moscow is so that you can avoid something... Look, Sehun died remember? And your staying there for him. But, I suggest you leave now. Please, I'm begging you! Love- She stopped reading the letter and scoffed, lies! she thought in her head, shes just luring you there Sunhee, so you can't stay with Sehun There was one last mail to open.

Dear Sunhee,

Please come to Myeongdong hotel, for Sehun's last wish for you.

Please come there on Saturday evening & please wear formal clothing

Thank you, and your presence there will be much appreciated

From: Unknown...