Chapter 3

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brown eyes blinked open, bleary from sleep. A light body stretched and a spine popped in place. Arms stretched out above the head and toes curled up before stretching out as well. Slowly a yawn spread plump lips before soft sounds slipped passed them.

Watching Yukwon wake up was always enticing for a certain member. He just wished that the hybrid could sleep in his bed instead of with Minhyuk as he usually did. He would never leave the cat before he woke up like Minhyuk mostly did. He would cuddle Yukwon all night instead of just hold him loosely like Minhyuk did. He would always do things better for Yukwon than Minhyuk could ever do. But the hybrid didn’t seem to notice him, at least not like that and it was frustrating. He didn’t longer know what he could possibly do to make Yukwon see how much better he was than the dancer could ever be for the smile of the group. That would probably never happen, so he got up with a small sigh and left the room, making sure that Yukwon hadn’t seen him as he did.

 

“Good morning sleepy head,” Jaehyo said as Yukwon finally emerged in the kitchen.

The older singer reached out and ruffled the younger’s hair as it was already standing in every which direction.

“Think you can stay awake today? We were planning on hitting town after rehearsal,” Kyung said in a teasing tone and slung an arm around the dancer’s shoulder.

Yukwon just yawned as an answer, leaned in to the slightly younger member and nuzzled his face against a warm neck. He was still kind of sleepy but that would probably change as soon as he got some coffee in his system.

“Are you trying to compromise our kitten again Kyung?”

There was a chuckle following the question and Yukwon looked up to see Taeil, the oldest member of the group. Again he yawned before getting himself loose from the protesting rapper and seated his bum on the chair. He needed something to eat and coffee quite badly but he was way too lazy to go and get it for himself.

“Hyung, can I have some breakfast?” He asked Taeil and gave him the pleading eyes that always worked on the soft main singer.

“If you promise to wash up after and not keep your ears and tail visible,” the oldest said in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter