Merry Christmas, Jongin!

All I Want

Tranquil yet the atmosphere was full of heavy panting and sweaty skin due to the breathtaking situation.

The sound of the digital clock was being emphasized as the non-zero digits were changing second-by-second and eventually turns into zeros.

Kyungsoo was stuck in the highest floor of the establishment to perform his duty. Lifting the lid of the box there were cords with different colors that awaits him.

Without further ado he began to pull and split the cords into half using pliers. First was the black cord followed by the yellow then the white and so on and so forth. He was cutting it as if he was cutting a paper for his art class. Besides, this was his expertise.

As he was b with self-confidence he cut the last cord, or so he thought.

But this was different.



The bomber was wise enough to place a decoy cord. It all depends on his instinct on what cord to cut and what to not.


The point where he'll be battling with the devils. But somehow this is what he liked. To be with the one he loved all this time. Maybe, just maybe, he was thankful to the bomber for playing this dirty trick. It doesn't matter what cord to cut. If the gods want him to live on his life or with the one he love.

"I guess I'll be spending the Christmas with you, Jongin."




The last thing he remembered was the view of the blue skies above as he was soaking in his own red fluid..




Then his eyes shut






 

 

 

 

 

 

 





The moment he opened his eyes all he saw was pure white.

"Kyungsoo..." said a cheerful man.

Tears run down from his eyes and a crescent smile on his lips follows.







"Merry Christmas, Jongin."






--

FIN

Sorry, oh crap >.<