The First Time

You're Worth Everything

The trigger of my thoughts went to where we first exchange our names. The 'Byun Baekhyun' you voiced out still echoes in my mind every time  the stars hanging in the sky after a day worth hiding behind the solar ray. I didn't know what you feel, but I was mesmerized. Those ruthless rumors that I heard about you flew out of my grasp  as I exhaled the air that I breathe in seconds ago. This was the man that got everyone thinking how cheap of a he is, hanging around the bar counter every night, waiting for any man that'd come into his sight to give a ticket to bring him back home.

 

But this was also the man that looks so perfectly sheen, in fact, he was agonizingly beautiful that if he was a trophy, he'd be the top on the shelf, the most treasured, handled with attentively distinctive care. He walked with confidant in his struts and his stare gave the impact of how high he knows he's worth, that was how almighty and high he thought of himself.

 

But Chanyeol can see it. He can see the deep misery that orb of eyes show, how it failed to covers his supposedly charming persona. Chanyeol saw the pain and sorrow bottled inside that soul, how hollow and empty it looks and what hurt the most is to think how long has it been since he let someone in. What Chanyeol saw was someone who needs love and passion, not lust and one night stands. That '' everyone's talking about was probably the loneliest being he ever met, and it breaks his heart from seeing the way he tried to projects all that yearnings away. He maybe a stranger to this guy, but Byun Baekhyun is a lot more than a stranger to Park Chanyeol.

 

That moment he decided he wants to break away that mask, no he needs to, or else Chanyeol be damned every night just by thinking about how that beautiful yet poor soul spends his nights and days living by believing that he was just worth a night filled with anonymous desire that would only left him on the next morning with a sore feeling, physically and mentally. I'll have you and your soul.

 

That night, after the exchange and three others lines of seduction, you dragged me out from the tiny bar, the one near my workplace, with your hands roaming all over my body. Again, I can't seem to shake away the notion of you're clinging because you're afraid that you'll lose the company for the night, or whatever you think I was at that time, because you were so eager, so keen, as if I'm gonna disappear into thin air if you lose the touch of me. 'My place', you said between those ragged breathes and uneven hitches of whispers and explicit moans.

 

We barely survived the taxi ride without ripping each other's clothes and the lift ride and walk to your apartment was excruciatingly long. Right when the door opens, you slammed me to the door 'Right here, right now. Fast and hard,' you said. The demanding tone and your indifferent stare  however failed to deceive me.

 

With the both of your hands circling my nape, I lifted you into my hug, and your reflex was to circled your legs onto my waist. I breathed into your scent and went for another kiss, but this time, I showed you how lovers kiss, the passion and feels that I kept all this time, hoping it would flows right into our intimate touches. 'Bedroom ?' I asked barely breaking the contact. Startled, your eyes went wide before replying 's-straight ahead, the blue door' and I would surely, definitely, absolutely keep those cute stutters in my mind for a long period of time. Smiling, I went towards the said door, ignoring how troubled and confused your face expression was.

 

The first thing that came into my realization was how the room smell just like you. A sweet vanilla musk with a tint of citrus. I laid you slowly on your bed and it dipped slightly yet mutely. This was perfect. The only sound I want to hear was yours and yours only. I climbed onto your bed, slowly straddling you while you move yourself towards the headboard. Not one second the eye contact was broken. As if we were cursed to each other.

 

After bearing with my stares for a while, you braved yourself to ask, 'Why are you staring ? Why aren't you doing anything yet ?' But the only answer I'm giving was the smooth touch of my hand to your beautiful cheek, tracing all those emotion on your flawless skin, down to your philtrum, the spot where a small mole of your appears, and even lower, down to agile lips of yours that had been haunting me since months ago.

'Byun Baekhyun, I want you to remember tonight. I want you to be soberly awake to all this feels'. And I proceed in touching all of you, your dips and sleeks of that body of yours, and inhaling the images of your shivers and moans, focused in pleasuring you instead of myself. I was determined to make you feel wanted, feel loved, feel worthy.

 

Afterwards, instead of rushingly getting out of the supposedly one night stand, I pulled you into my embrace, turning your face towards mine so that our forehead touches each other's. 'I don't want to be just another unknown being amongst your night life.' Your forehead creased. I can already feel the insecurities lying in your head, those vulnerable eyes, oh how I wish I could kiss all that away.

 

'H-how ? Why ? I'm not even wort-' before you could end that sentence, I silenced you with my index finger on your lips, and then slowly, I ran it to trail the outline of those sinful lips.

'I want to know more about you. What ticks you off, what breaks you down. All the small things that could make your day, all the thoughts that haunts your mind. I want to chase away all those past stories, phobias, stigmas. I don't care what reputation you have, I know you are more than that. I want you to see yourself in my perspective. I want you to feel loved.' You were holding your breathe all the way through.

'You really think I'm worth it?' you asked, and yes I do, I do a thousand times.

'No. I believe you're worth everything'.

 

--------------

Okay I'm hiding under my blankie. I cant believe I am capable of writing this OTL  Please try not to kill me x__x Literally wrote this on my mobile, so if it's worth it, I'll update it. Any critiques are truly welcomed teehee