LIE

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun back to his waiting room with a quick step. He left behind and walk quickly.
Suzy really made his day ruined. She's the last person he want to see in his happiest day, like today.
" Oh, Sunbaenim annyeonghaseyo." a rookies group give him a bow while smiling.
Sehun give them a smile, and shake their hands quickly.
" congratulations for the award." one of the members talk to him with loud voice and bright smile.
" oh, thank you." Sehun's trying hard to give them a sweet smile and pat on their back.
" oh, Suzy sunbaenim annyeonghaseyo." One member at the back, suddenly talk with loud voice and bowing his head.
Sehun feels surprised when he hear her name, so he turn his face to her in a flash.
He can see Suzy, walking behind him with pale face and teary eye.
He choose to ignore it and continue walking away from that scene.

***

Suzy sit on her van with her other members. She just staring at the windows and not saying anything.
" suzy-ya, what's wrong?" Fei is asking her with low voice.
" nothing." she just nod her head slowly." your hand is bleeding." Fei touch her elbow, and pointing a little drop of blood on her jacket.
" it looks like a scratch."
" I think, i hit some decoration and lighting on the stage earlier."
Suzy feels surprised too, when she found this scratch. It was when Sehun pull his hand from her. She hit somethings.
" you need to be careful, you have another cf coming up." her manager start to take interest and scolding her.
" i understand." Suzy just nod lightly.

***

Sehun sit on his flight to China since early morning, his schedule is so freaking tight, not even a one day off is given.
He recalled his encouter with Suzy last night. That girl.
Their fate on the past is not a good one. Sometimes he wish that he never met her in such a young age and an absurd circumtances, so he won't hate her as much as he does like right now.
Hate is strong word, even for him. But he thinks that Suzy deserve that.
Maybe it sounds unfair to hold a hurtfeelings of something that happened a long time ago, that's why people sometimes called him sellfish. He's having a hard time on control his ego, especially if that's involve Suzy.
He wasn't like this though before. But anyway, Sehun is pretty sure that last night, he saw Suzy with teary eyes.
" Sehun-a." Baekhyun hyung come to me and handling a pack of melon bread from his bag.
" what is it?
" my girlfriend gave it to me yesterday, it taste really good, i only have one left. quickly eat it, so the other kids won't bother me later.
" Melon bread.."


" Ya! we can buy it another time." Sehun stand in front of Suzy who pouting while looking down.
" I'm craving for it, right now. It taste really good, Sehun-a" She pointing her finger to a bakery shop with crowded by people.
" look, we need to stand in a line for hours, there's too many people in here." He try to convicing her, because she promised not to bother any of his plan today.
" Sehun-a, i promise this is the last time i begging you, let's buy it first and we can go to the bookstore later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter