Feeling

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Kai Point Of View-

My bare feet tread carefully over the cold floor boards of the dorm, the boards groaning under my weight as try to be quiet. Although the noise is loud it doesn’t seem to stir anyone from their slumber. Most of the doors are ajar, allowing me to peek into each and every one if I wished. But I am not one to invade in privacy, I am sure the things behind those doors hold no interest to me anyway.

There is a strange smell of male deodorant that stains the air, tickling my nose. The sky outside seems to be a strange shade of purple, I am sure the sky doesn’t turn purple…does it?

I rub my eyes and look away from the window, my feet starting to drag and catch on the floor, causing me to stumble. I hold onto the wall, shaking my head. Something doesn’t feel right, everything feels slow and fuzzy.

The corridor seems to shrink, one certain door creeping closer and closer. My body sways in an unnatural way, causing a feeling of dizziness to stir in my head. I grab my head, letting out a groan of sickness. I carry myself to the door, one hand outstretched as I grab a hold of the doors handle.

The handle feels weak under my grip, but it comes open easily with one small push.

Inside the room I hear muffled shouts, screams even. The rooms smells foul, like rotting flesh. It makes the pit of my stomach twist in disgust, almost forcing me to vomit. I enter the room slowly, my legs wobbling and almost snapping from my body.

I hold onto the door for support, looking around in pure confusion. This room is vile and messy, like its detached from the rest of the school. Then how did I get here…

I look back down the corridor, but instead of a corridor there is a brick wall in the door frame. So I am not going anywhere any time soon…

A scream bellows from the room, causing me to jump. But the scream it cut short, almost as if…

I close the door, seeing a pool of blood escaping from another door just across the room. My whole frame begins to shake, I cautiously go and open the other door. Hearing a sick squelching emerging from the centre of the room.

There is a faint light that flickers, lighting up the room by a token amount. I gasp as I see two figures lying in the middle of the room, one on top of the other. The one of the floor seems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter