He's into me for everything i'm not, according to you

According To You

 

A/N: Hi! I know I should be concentrating on my other stories, but I’m kinda out of it, so, sorry! Anyway, this story is basically written according to a song, and it’s made out of flashbacks.

All italics represent song lyrics and italics underlined is the flashback. Normal words would represent present time. Thanks!

 

According To You… By Orianthi 

According to you

I’m stupid, I’m useless

I can’t do anything right

 

“Babe, why do you look so mad?” The goofy smile on his face didn’t make me any happier.

“I don’t know how to make this chemical. And I blasted myself in the face!!! URGH!” Frustrated, I kicked the table, only to groan in pain.

“Hey, hey, hey! CHILL! You know you’re clumsy and idiotic! Aish, why do I have to clean up your mess all the time? AISH!” He whisperes, throwing in a string of curses. I smiled, thinking it was just a friendly joke.

 

According to you

I’m difficult, hard to please

Forever changing my mind

 

“Yeobo! I don’t know which dress to choose for prom! The red one is nice, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, anything looks good on you!” He smiled.

“Neh! How about the blue one instead! It has a nice contrast!”

“Yeah, but the red is-“

“Oh, oh, oh! Doesn’t the yellow one look vibrant! But I don’t look good in yellow…”

He scorned, obviously pissed off at my indecisive attitude. However, due to my fuss about the dresses, I mistook it as disgust for the yellow dress.

“Ahh, fine, I’ll take the red one.”

 

I’m a mess in a dress

Can’t show up on time

Even if it would save my life

According to you

According to you

 

“Yah! Sica! You’re late!” He squinted his eyes at me, looking furious. I was about to apologize, but I got stopped by his words.

‘AISH! Why didn’t you wear the red dress! You bought it didn’t you! And I was hoping to impress my friends! The red dress made your figure nicer! You are really hopeless Sica!”

“Mian, Hae~ I’ll treat you to ice-cream!!! Kaja!”

 

But according to him

I’m beautiful, incredible

He can’t get me outta his head

According to him

I’m funny irresistible

Everything he ever wanted

 

“Noona! You have the nicest eyes ever!”

“Yeah, I wish Hae would say that…” I slumped my shoulders.

“Noona!!! Your voice is awesome! How’d you manage that high note? “

“Maybe it’s just cause my voice is naturally high-pitched.” I smiled humbly.

“Noona? You know yesterday night, I kept thinking about the words you said to me, and I kept picturing you smiling and encouraging me! I’m completely hyped up for the preparations of the next album.”

“Hmm, Jjong, do chimpanzees have noses?” I asked, deep in thought.

“Eh? Noona, you’re so funny! You have a weird sense of humor, but you’re always attracting people! I completely envy you.” He spoke with a slight twinkle in his eyes.

 

Everything is opposite

And I don’t feel like stopping it

So baby tell me what I’ve got to lose

He’s into me for everything I’m not

According to you

 

“Hey, you know jjong said-“

“Yah! Don’t listen to him! He’s probably trying to up to you so that he can get into the good books of Soo Man. Don’t listen to his crap about you. He probably thinks the exact opposite!” His words pierced through my heart like s thousand needles. Was I really that impossible?

 

According to you

I’m boring, I’m moody

And you can’t take me anyplace

 

“Sica, let’s go to the amusement park!”

“Hae, I’m tired… I just had a schedule and i-“

“Ugh! Just when I had a good mood! I was just trying to get you go out and not lump in this place all day… Aish, so much for my effort…” He messed up his hair in annoyance. Sighing, I pulled him into a warm hug.

 

According to you

I at telling jokes

Cause I always give it away

I’m the girl with the worst attention span

You’re the boy who puts up with that

According to you

According to you

 

“Mary’s mother had four children! The first was Lisa, Hildie, then Kim. Who’s the last child?” I waited for his answer, but he didn’t reply.

“You know, Mary’s mother?” I said, hinting.

“SICA! That’s why your jokes are not funny. I hate to say this, but I mean, you always give away the answer! What fun is that? No wonder no one pays attention to you. Man…”

 

But according to him

I’m beautiful, incredible

He can’t get me outta his head

According to him

I’m funny irresistible

Everything he ever wanted

Everything is opposite

And I don’t feel like stopping it

So baby tell me what I’ve got to lose

He’s into me for everything I’m not

According to you

 

I need to feel appreciated

That I’m not hated

Woah Oh

Why can’t you see me through his eyes

It’s too bad you’re making me decide

 

“Hae…”

“What now?”

“I… want to break up.”

 

But according to me

You’re stupid, you’re useless

You can’t do anything right

 

“What? Are you kidding, I mean-“

“Look! You’re the one who’s clumsy and I always had to clear up your mess! YOU’RE the one who doesn’t decide properly on where you want to go! And when I choose, it always gets rejected. You’re the one who’s usually late okay! I mean, I think I impress your friends more than you do! You always PMS even though you’re a guy, and you always go drinking, or stay in your dorm! My jokes make everyone laugh, everyone BUT you! I’m pretty sure I have every quality a girl needs, unlike a guy like you! Jjong is serious about me, unlike you, you selfish, disgusting, heartless jerk!”

He looked shocked. The only word to describe him.

 

 

 

Speechless.

 

But according to him

I’m beautiful, incredible

He can’t get me outta his head

According to him

I’m funny irresistible

Everything he ever wanted

Everything is opposite

And I don’t feel like stopping it

So baby tell me what you’ve got to lose

He’s into me for everything I’m not

According to you

You you

You you

According to you

I’m stupid, I’m useless

I can’t do anything right

 

Drown in his own misery, Donghae mumbles incoherent words.

“Sica… You’re stupid for leaving me… You’re a useless cause you never noticed how much I cared and never cared back…You can’t do anything right because you’re too dense to realize…

 

 

 

To realize… How much… I…

Lo…ve… You…”

 

The end