Further Explanation

If Only

Hello readers!

The story is actually completed already, but I would like to explain anterograde amnesia in my perspective more.

I was inspired by a detective series called Perception Season 1 Episode 3 "86'd". From watching this episode and other elucidation from the internet, I got the idea of writing this fan fiction. For me, anterograde amnesia is some kind of amnesia that makes our brain stop remembering anything after the incident. If you got the traumatizing incident in Thursday night, you would wake up the next day remembering it was Friday morning, eventhough it was Monday the next week already. Everything that happened during the week of incident would be crystal clear in our heads, but everything that happened after would be forgotten. Not one single thing could be restored into our head.

In this case, Woohyun got into a terrible accident the night before his birthday. Even a hundred years later, he would remember he was only 20s and that day was his birthday. He would remember watching half of the movie, while everyday in his life he watched the other half thousands of times. That's because of the impact that made his brain stop remembering anything after that night.

Thank you for reading, everyone, I appreciate that :)

I'm sorry if my viewpoint of this mental disease is wrong, and if there are grammar, verb, word and punctuation errors. Once again thak you!!

-readingreader