Adventures In Kpoperalis

KPOP MEMES's Fan Fiction Challenge

Melissa: 

 Her name was Lee ji yeon!

 

Mireu:

People just didn't know that Lee Ji Yeon was actually Lee Taemin. She was a happy go lucky girl but then she stopped being lucky after SM made him into Lee Taeman. She was a he now and minus the long hair, Taeman was Rapunzel who was trapped in the tower and was waiting someone to help him.

 

Sarena:

A boy, who is very charming and y saw the traped princess TaeMAN and ask him to let down his hair and the boy is Kai....

 

Nigina:

But he didn't let his hair down because Taeman didn't have long enough hair to reach the ground so instead he let down a.....

 

Brittany:

Unsuspecting group of roommates, one by one starting with Onew who had been innocently eating his fried chicken by the other window of the tower. Jonghyun holds tightly to Onew's ankles while Minho holds Jonghyun's, ending with Key who is held up by TaeMan and his manly muscular strength until Onew reaches Kai who waited patiently for them. Kai then proceeds up the human ladder until he reaches his beautiful TaeMan!

 

Nad:

They met and hold hands together. They stare on each other's eyes. 

 

Jennalynn:

And suddenly, siwon on his noble steed came while screaming " Key and Heechul are having a beauty contest "

 

Samia:

 Then suddenly Kai takes a step closer that his face is inches away from taeman's. TaeMan blushes and blinks his eyes. Kai reaches TaeMan's ear and whispers '' Lets have a dance battle...''

 

Fleur:

But Kyungsoo found out about Kai and Taeman's little plan and got jealous

 

Natashya:

Then Kyungsoo tell about Kai and Taeman to Suho, his mother. Suho doesn't want his son to get hurt so he come to witch Baekhyun and ask for a spell

 

Jihyun:

Baekhyun cursed Kai to become forever tanned and sent a goblin called Sehun (My Yeobo) to annoy Kai till he learnt his lesson

 

Devs:

The end.

 

Sien:

But Heechul didn't approve of it ending now! He still needed to win that beauty contest!

 

Damla:

So while attending the gay beauty contest.. the world ended and everyone and i mean everyone died. The world vanished into thin air. All the planets exploded. They dead k. K bye.

 

Bethany:

But then suddenly TaeMAN remembered that he had to take care of his pet fern, so he ran after Kai

 

Paige:

Kai had no idea where TaeMans cat was so he ran off to victoria "NOOONNAAAA YOU SEEN A CAT AROUND" he shouted

 

Alexis:

 And it turns out Victoria had seen a cat, but she gave it to her husband aaaallll the way on the other side of Kpoperalis where JYP ruled. A forbidden place for people under SM ruling. The only way to reach him was to go to a small area that not many people paid attention to called CUBE(also where she married her husband). So Victoria took Kai to CUBE and waited for her husband Nickhun to ask for the cat back.......

 

Paula:

While Kai was waiting for Nickhun to come, he got a phone call from Kyungsoo telling him that Taeman went outside with Jonghyun but they didn't came until now since outside is 1:23 AM. KAI breathed heavily and then....

 

Tania: 

Suddenly Nickhun came out and said Kai he sold Kai's Cat to a pet seller Jackson xD He panicked , didn't know who to find first, Cat or TaeMAN, suddenly......

 

Isagela:

A man with a llama appeared he said his name was Junho and introduceed his llama as amber. He then offered to help kai save his cat! But he wanted something in return....

 

BlingBlingTiger:

He wanted a purple and yellow salamander, a creature that can only be found in the dark city of Jellyfish, where the six guardians known as VIXX are in charge. Kai agrees to Junho's conditions and they ride across the great bridge of funk to get to Jellyfish city. When they arrive they try to travel to the pit of the purple and yellow salamanders, but they are stopped by Leo, one of the 6 guardians who is in charge of protecting the sacred animals of Jellyfish. Leo agrees to give them 1 salamander if they defeat the great and powerful ROVIX who has gone crazy due to a computing error and has kidnapped the other 5 guardians along with TaeMAN, Jonghyun, a cat, and a pineapple called Frank...

 

Blueflamegypsy:

Aah poor Frank the pineapple, kidnapped! He was a South African Pineapple from Cape Town. He came from a good family and had such a lovely childhood...but the horror when his parents were sliced up and put in a can headed for Sunset Fruit in Korea. His dreams of the californian sunshine were dashed. (Or rather diced) he fell into bad company and hung out with a group of Tae Kwon Do onions..It felt like he was on top of the world. But the lure of Cool sunglasses and gold chains soon wore off. He looked around himself . He related only to Tae Man and the cat. Four concrete walls and the faint smell of K- pop idols it wasn't the best of situations. How did he float here after falling off the slow boat to China ...well at least he still had his fake Ray bans and a Rolex watch he got from from a street vendor in Seoul who promised him it was genuine. He wished the cat would stop looking at him .

 

Mahnoor:

While they were waiting for Nickhun to come, they came to river. They then met hyuna the mermaid, who told them that all the people had been captured by YG because YG was trying to take over the side of kpoperalis that JYP owned. To get all the people of JYP back, they'd have to defeat the leader of YG. 
After hearing that her husband had been kidnapped, Victoria started crying. Kai then promised Victoria that he would bring back Nickhun safe and sound (even though we all know he was going for the cat) 
Hyuna the mermaid warned Kai of the dangers he would face while trying to the get to YGs land. He'd have to cross he'd have to cross the 200% melted Galaxy , go through the empty color ring, go on top of a high mountain named suhyun, fight off 21 armies that need to go back home and lastly defeat the fantastic baby. Each obstacles he would have to face would come with guards but the last obstacle would have the 5 most strongest and dangerous challengers of all time. 
Kai then started his long journey to defeat YG. When he finally reached the 200% melted Galaxy, he met the first two guardians (aka akdong musician) ......

 

BlingBlingTiger:

Meanwhile, the cat staring at Frank, suddenly says "I can smell Korean scallion salad." And then everyone looks at the cat. Frank is momentarily relieved. However, the cat was right and Frank's memory drifted back to the street fights between gangs of onions and small pots of kosher salt sent by opposing restaurants. He immediately felt sorrow for the bunch of scallions unkindly julienned. Frank's mind span like a salad spinner full of vinegar and gochugaru. 'Oh for a tablespoon of sugar.' He thinks as he snaps out of his thoughts, back to reality. He looks around the room at the troubled guardians and the muttered words "I can't believe my cat can talk..." call his attention to the totally manly guy who is rocking back and forth in the corner. Suddenly there is a loud "HWACHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" and six Taekwondo onions burst through the wall, wielding the magical candy cane of destiny, which shall lead them to freedom. The captives cheer with joy, but it is short-lived as the roof is lifted off and ROVIX peers down at them. "ROVIX! I thought we were friends! How could you trap us in here!" Shouts Ravi. There is a long pause as ROVIX's eyes flash an unnatural blue colour. "Excuse me, do you have a moment...there is a blue salamander out here and it won't stop saying ‘Kero'" he says. Everyone is stunned to silence, only Lead Guardian N has the courage to whisper "T-that's not possible.." Guardian Hyuk suddenly started to grin and turned to look at everyone. "He's not crazy! He's just a bloody weeb who's been watching too much yandere anime!"

 

Blueflamegypsy:

Meanwhile in the 200% melted galaxy the lines were drawn, a little bit wavey which upset Akdong musician as they had no erasers or rulers and pencils. Kai had distracted them just enough to get his fingers into their nostrils and lift them off the ground, "please sunbae don't " came their nasal pleas. 
"Let me pass then or you will be singing like Shakira forever" 
Oh God they thought, and damn my nostrils hurt. "Let us go, you may pass " 
He laughed and wiped his fingers on a brightly coloured silk hankie he had up his sleeve. Junho had set him a hard task , it was, he thought unfair he did not have a llama to help him in this unfolding drama.
The fiery galaxy swirled about the skies and his eyes flamed brightly with reflections of burning cosmos.
Hmm he may have a llama, but that's nothing to owning a talking cat! He felt a small amount of pride and consolation, as he stepped forwards to bravely continue his quest. It struck him that maybe Tae Man was probably quivering in a corner somewhere. He must hurry , No cat can walk through walls.

 

BlingBlingTiger:

As he strides across the burning rocks he notices some lip gloss, guyliner, and some silver body paint and sequins scattered on the ground. He looks far ahead and sees a cave on the side of the mountain. Even more strangely, it could only be reached by climbing up what looked like a flouncy white feather boa. He couldn't believe it, it was the cave of the Ultimate Guardian, only spoken of in legends...the mighty G-DRAGON. As Kai gets closer to the entrance of the cave he can hear the faint sound "Get your crayon! WOOP WOOP WOOP!". Kai enters the cave and the first thing he sees is a huge silver throne, and draped over it was the fabulous body of The G-DRAGON, lounging in his huge feaux fur coat (which noticeably contains several hair pieces from the last SHINee concert, probably bought off eBay as conflict is beneath him). As GD looks up, Kai quickly hands him a diamonte-encrusted vanity mirror. G-Dragon takes takes the glittery offering and upon seeing his reflection he exclaims "Wow! Fantastic Baby!". Taking advantage of GD's destraction, Kai slips past, into the depths of The cave. Soon he comes across a swirly vortex of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff and gracefully leaps through it, heading for the back door to Jellyfish City, where he plans to rescue TaeMAN and possibly the cat...

 

Blueflamegypsy:

 ( Incidentally the 21 Armies had already gone home. And Jackson had mysteriously not been encarserated with the other kidnap victims ... He had last been heard to utter " I ordered 8 nuggets, but I only GOT 7!!.")

 

Lee:

It turns out, the cat ran away. The cat found its way to Hyuna's trap house.

 

Blueflamegypsy:

Amber the fabulous Llama had not forgotten the insults heaped on it by the cat , just because she liked Miss A. What was wrong with liking girls she had asked the cat, "Your a bloody Llama you moron" came the reply. And that from an Orange talking cat! 
Those memories had not gone away, they had fermented in the belly of the fabulous Llama , Yes Junho was convinced of the value of a lightly fried salamander with an onion side salad, but the llama had other ideas. Revenge was a dish best served cold. She would wait, bide her time and when the Cat returns? He would get payback!
She could justify it 2NE1 that had 2EYES to see and the fact that the cat was indeed Minho a notorious shape shifter would go down a Bom, or so she thought.....

 

BlingBlingTiger:

When the cat (Minho) arrived at the Hyuna's trap house, that's exactly what It was. The door was opened by Brian Ferry of Roxy Music and love was The drug he was thinking of. Not wanting to be caught up in a weird 80's time warp of The deadly European pop culture, the cat sprang upwards, over an electronic drum kit, across a rack of keyboards (the keyboard player didn't even give him a sideways glance, which was unusual) and darted through an open window, to freedom...only to be bagged by a waiting llama.

 

Blueflamegypsy:

Closing the back door behind him and without looking back, Kai stepped forwards and noticed his trainers had become brightly coloured stripy rainbow sneakers, worse still they had platform soles and cute rainbow laces. It's ok, he thought, nothing too bad after all the vortex thing had swirled rather marvellously. Jellyfish City, was full of large liquid filled high rise fishtanks which lined the streets. Very reflective....In fact far too reflective, he could have sworn he saw the six guardians, TaeManly and a llama holding a silver bag with what looked like an Orange tail waving out of it . The images were wobbling and strange, must be another effect of the vortex he surmised. Just then Junho came running around the corner...and stopped with a shocked look on his face, so much so he nearly let go of the Salamander he was carrying.
"Kai is that you?" He exclaimed. and why are you dressed like a girl. You look like kinda cute but it's weird! 
Kai then caught his reflection in one of the Jellyfish houses...Long black hair , cute ponytails, knee length socks, a mini skirt, he looked like a reject from a Sailor Moon animé! 
He turned bright red..then thought ..damn if I was me looking at me I would seriously go out with me...
The vortex thankfully had just played with his appearance ,nothing below the belt. Phew.

 

BlingBlingTiger:

Kai and Junho decide to team up and look for the others, whose reflections he had seen not long ago. As they are walking through the city, (which is more like a mirror maze thanks to the abundance of reflective glass) Kai finds himself wondering how Junho managed to obtain the salamander, seeing as they never defeated ROVIX or rescued the other 5 guardians. "How did you get the salamander?" he asks. "Guardian Leo got distracted by a kitten and I took it while he wasn't looking." Junho replies calmly. Kai looks at him in surprise, but decides it's best to look for the others and cross the "angry lion" bridge later. After three hours of looking for the guardians, TaeMAN and the llama, they decide to take a rest. Unfortunately, ROVIX has other ideas and starts shooting rainbow lasers at them. Kai hops out of the way as a laser barely misses him, landing in a classic anime girl pose. ROVIX, being a total weeb, passes out on the spot. In the commotion all six guardians, along with TaeMAN and the llama have managed to find their way to Kai and Junho (though there is strangely no sign of Frank the pineapple or the Taekwondo onions). Kai runs over to TaeMAN and they are happily reunited. Suddenly the rest of SHINee appear, all apart from Minho. "Have you seen Minho?" asks Onew as he starts chewing on another piece of chicken from his KFC bargain bucket. As Onew finishes his question, the silver bag being held by the llama starts to shake about, seemingly getting heavier, until a large ginger cat falls out. It stumbles a bit and then transforms into Minho! "It was so stuffy in there." he mumbles and then passes out, only to be caught by the llama. All of a sudden there is a massive poof of glitter and smoke. The person who steps out is wearing designer boots and a large black cape. They all immediately know who it is. No one else can wear guyliner that well...it's Baekhyun the witch! "hahahaha! my, my~ I see my little friend has caused quite the commotion." he chuckles. "little friend?" Kai asks in confusion. All Baekhyun does is smirk and Suho appears with Kyunsoo. "S-suho, I think this was too much..." Kyungsoo says with a guilty expression. "I won't let my baby get hurt. The only way I could think of was to get rid of his competition. How was I supposed to know it would go this far." Suho replies. "Kyungsoo...you're behind this?" Kai asks, his disappointment obvious. "I'm sorry! I just couldn't stand it! You're always with TaeMAN and you never have time for me anymore..." Kyungsoo explains and Kai starts to feel guilty for neglecting his friend. A loud cackle rings through the air, and everyone can sense the mystical power flowing in the atmosphere. It is then that Kai feels a weight on his shoulder. He looks across and sees a goblin (Sehun), leaning on him. "So, did you learn your lesson yet?" The goblin asks.

 

Blueflamegypsy:

EPILOGUE:

( Junho .....despite everything, had his Salamander fried with pineapple and an onion side salad, it seemed quite unfair on them but hey thought Junho a pair of wrap around shades and a new Rolex watch on his wrist.....He just had to avoid Leo for a couple of years ..yummy he like Salamander fry ups.

Amber the fabulous Llama, thoroughly disappointed, sulked and pouted for months. However she was more unhappy about wrecking a silver lamè bag than lack of revenge she considered that In the end life was too short to bear grudges against a shapeshifting cat, after all it was all water under the rainbow bridge.)