reasons

i have my reasons

it was a sunday afternoon in seoul. "lets habe a pizza now," said lee minho. "sorry, I can´t," said victoria. "i still haven´t done my homework." "well, maybe i could help you." " i told you before. mom dosn´t like it when i bring people home." "OK. Then come to my house. my parents are away again for few days" "Thats the problem. who knows whats might happen when we are alone! Hey, i´ll miss my bus if i don´t hurry. bye! see you tomorrow." When victoria walked to the  bus-stop, she thought about her new boyfriend, about the day there first saw each other at the coffee, and about how happy there were together. The only problem was that minho´s family was so different from her own. minho´s parents were dentists.he always got enough money from them to buy things, it was different in victoria´s family. her mom didn´t have always a job, so there were often money problems. it was good that victoria worked at the coffee at weekends and in the holidays. she somethimes helped her mom out with a few won. a car stopped next to her. it was minho. "surprise, surprise! do yo like my new car? it´s an early christmas present from my mom. come on! lets go to the lake. you can do your homework later." There drove to the han river. it was good to  be out of the city. minho stopped the car in a quiet car park next to the lake. he looked at victoria´s eyes and than he said "it´s very quiet here this afternoon. what are you think? maybe we could have some fun?" "no," said victoria " lets go back to ´the city now. you can take me to the bus station." "come on vick. we´ve been together for two months now." victoria looked at him. maybe it would be OK. No! no! No! " i have my reasons," she said. "Let´s go!" minho drove back to the city. Tere didn´t speak to each other for few miles. then minho said "So what are your reasons?"victoria didn´t answer. " i thought you like me," said minho "of course i like you," victoria said angrily. "OK! Don´t take me to the bus station. Drive me home. I´ll show you my reasons." half an hour later they arrived in victoria´s street, in a poor part of town. "OK. Stop here. this is it. nomber 2098. i think your nice car will be OK for a few minutes." they went into the building. the lift was broken. they started to walk up five storeys. "we should be happy the elevator is broken again,"said victoria" the smell there is even worse." two minutes later victoria opened the door. in the living-room of the small apartment a young women was asleep on the couch. minho und victoria looked at each other. "victoria, i know you aren´t rich," said minho. "but that isn´t important. youre important. listen, i´ll see you tomorrow. i don´t to wake up your sister." victoria looked at him. "that isn´t my sister," she said. "she´s out with my younger brother." " what! you mean, that´s ...?" minho said. " yes, thst my mom, my poor tired mom.she was 14 when i was born. And 16 when my sister arrived. now do you see why i have my reasons?"