iii.

beware of the bae.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
iii ; when fox meets a cat.

♡ ♡ ♡ 

It's not even five minutes since Joonmyun taught her about math at the library and Joohyun already doodling his name and her name on her paper with a big love. Joonmyun flicked her forehead before pointing his finger to the book, mouthing 'learn this' that made the girl growls by him. – It's not even ten minutes since he flicked her forehead and Joohyun already has her eyes closed and slightly open with her head resting on his shoulder, to the point she's sleeping peacefully, because of the numbers and Joonmyun couldn't do anything else but finished her homework instead because there's nothing to do.

The tropical scent from her crown lingering around his nose, making him wonders that will he always be this close to her? what happened if someone took her away, like that Jinwoo guy? Joonmyun scoffed at the questions in his mind, before continued rubbing her arm to warm her up with his free hand. 

"Oh look at her, sleeping on his shoulder like it was nothing. Bet Joonmyun have some feelings for her, poor him. Hope he'll leave her anytime soon, because he's too good for a like her." Joonmyun turned his head to the girls behind them, who's chatting loud enough for him to hear it. He pointed a finger in front of his lips, telling them to shut their mouth before he smiled angelic at them as he lowered his finger. 

They're actually right about him having a kind of feeling for her that he wished he doesn't, but Bae Joohyun is too hard to resist. You can't not love her face, her movements, her childish side, her laughs, her smiles. She's just too good to be true. – Joohyun moves slightly, breaking his thought as he felt her movement. 

"Good morning?" Joonmyun joked which earned a playful pinch by her on his cheek. "I have a class later, so you wouldn't mind being alone right?"

Joohyun shook her head as she stretch her arms in the air, "I'll just go back with Seulgi. Or i'll just stop by at Jinwoo's café." 

"I don't like the second option." He pointed out, standing up from his seat. "Just go back with Seulgi. I've enough rivals, i don't need another one." 

"Whatever, Captain." She salutes before she clings her arm around his as they walk out from the library. 

♡ ♡ ♡ 

She was pushed, hard, to the wall behind her. It's been a while since she got this treatment from the pathetic girls she would called them, because they are, for blaming her for stealing their crushes that she doesn't even know who they are. Joohyun stayed silent as the leader ( probably ) taking a step foward her with a burning glare that didn't effect the smaller girl. 

"When will you stop being a total clingy to Kim Joonmyun?" Oh, Joonmyun's fans.

Joohyun shrugged her shoulder as she took a look at her nails, "Well, sadly. We're still fine." She told them, "And sorry not sorry, but I don't think Joonmyun even know who you guys are. So stop being such a coward and doing this to me behind his back and if you leave any mark-"

And a splash stopped her from talking. It was coke, she could tasted it. "Whoa, thank you. I'm quite thirsty earlier." 

The girls gritted their teeths, pushing her down to the ground and splash her with another cola once again, making her more wet and sticky than before. "Just leave him." One of them stated, throwing the empty can at her before they turned their backs at her, leaving her shivering a little by the cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter