Blossom Tears

Blossom Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly his eyes opened,blinking away the sleep that still lingered in his eyes. He reached for the body that should be sharing the bed with him and frowned when none. raising his head a little he looked around the small two room apartment. He smiled when he saw the light on in the next room and shook his head. 

"Always up with the sun." 

He mumbled to himself and sat up, stretching his arms above his head. He moved from the bed to the door to his lovers large office. Quietly he cracked the door open, sneaking inside. He tip toed to where his boyfriend sat hunched over his desk in concentration. Papers were scattered messily across it as well as the floor surrounding him. 

It was these papers that gave him away. Leo turned in his seat to see who the intruder was. A subtle smile formed on his lips upon seeing his boyfriend. 

"Ken."

He murmured. Ken smiled radiantly and glanced down at his lovers work. He noticed his own features etched on the paper in the form of the clothing model. His smile widened. This was something Leo often did. 

Ken scooted closer to watch as Leo’s hands danced over the thick paper, his eyes every so often darting up to wonder over his lovers face. When finished he held up his art to compare to the real thing. 

Ken took the chance to steal the paper, darting to the other side of the office to look at it. Leo jumped after him, bending and stretching to reach for his work. Ken laughed, moving it away from the other time and time again. 

"Ken." 

Leo whined as the paper yet again averted his hands grasp. Ken could no longer control his giggles. He loved playing with him like this and normally Leo played back. But this didn’t appear to be one of those times. 

He was surprised and shocked when his boyfriend growled angrily in his ear, pushing him to the ground. Ken gaped up at Leo who snatched the paper from his frozen hands and returned to his desk. 

It took him a moment to gather himself, to process what had just happened. Never had Leo gotten rough with him in this sort of way. 

Ken pushed himself to his feet and walked in a sort of daze to the door. He glanced back expecting Leo to ready to apologize for his unusual behavior. The older kept staring at his work.

 Ken exits the bathroom calling out for Leo. He gets no answer. Glancing around the room he notices a note on the bed. 

Went for groceries. 

Was all it read. Ken glanced at the door leading to Leo’s office. It stood cracked open when usually it stayed locked. He took this moment to snoop around and look at the work his boyfriend now kept hidden from him. 

What awaited for him on the other side of the door made him smile. Of the many mannequins one stood in the rooms center. Ken took slow steps toward it, his eyes roaming over the beautiful suit. 

Leo had made it thinking of him, that could be seen. 

What wiped his smile from his lips was the pile of bottles and spilled pills scattered around his desk. He had never seen the bottles before. He didn’t even know Leo had to take any pills. 

He picked up a bottle, turning it in his hand. There was no label to indicate what it might be. He would be asking him about this later. 

Ken stood and started to make his way from the room, but again his attention was pulled to something else. A box sitting next to the door. A bow adorned the top as if to say it was a gift. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter