[AD] Thorned Roses Under the Moonlight Shade

❀ Cute Bunny Multi-Shop ❀ [Busy!]



Link


 

Thorned Roses Under the Moonlight Shade
by Parkyume


Genres

Historical, , Romance, Drama

Summary


Painter of the Night - YUNJAE JOSEON AU

Lord YunHo of the Jung family was notorious for his lust towards men as he often brought in different men each night to his private quarters to satisfy his monstrous carnal desire.

One day, he discovered that there was a talented portrait artist by the name of Kim Jaejoong who might be able to paint him plunging into his men and reeled them onto heaven.

"Young fella, would you paint me on one of your canvases?" The lord said to the nervous-looking man.

"I...I no longer paint, my Sire..." The scared, beautiful lowborn replied almost carefully hoping the lord would accept his refusal as answer.

"You, will paint for me." Lord YunHo grabbed the lowborn's face and brought it closer to his proximity menacingly.

Lord YunHo admitted that the fella's androgynous-looking expression which beamed in a faint hue of rosy quartz with red, full lips made him feel arouse. But he, a nobleman from the Jung family would not go as far as to touch this man since Jaejoong was just a lowborn.

Or so he thought.


Link

Author's message

If you're looking for a love story between a nobleman and a lowborn which sets back in Joseon era, this historical fanfic is a must-read! Some trigger warnings include non-con, dub-con and heavy .

I'm an author who appreciates feedbacks be it in the form of comments or answering the polls. Please don't hesitate to share with me your thoughts or you could even leave a short thank you or interact with the poll I have prepared at the end of the chapter! You can upvote the story too if you think it's worth it :)


Thank you so much for requesting!
I hope that you will get even more readers for your story~
The 140kp is due by the end of the month (March 31st).
<3
Have a great day!
=^.^=