Messed Up Set Up

Get Stood Up then Hook Up

You know what's worse then being forced to go on a blind date? Knowing you're being rejected by your blind date because they stood you up. But, little did this fluffy bear know that a cabbage was gonna make the best of it.

6 hours ago

"Ok Oppa! See you then!" With that, a phone was turned off and shoved into the pocket of it's owner. A sly grin appeared on her face which was coupled with eyes that shined with a glint of mischief.

"Unnie! Unnie!!" A running rice cake scampers into the living room where the rest of the members are relaxing, ignoring her and the commotion she making. Seulgi, being the bear she is, was hibernating on the couch with a black beanie pulled over her eyes and was snoozing the day away. Wendy was sprawled on the floor, catching up on some of her favorite American shows that she's sadly been putting on hold due to activities. Then there was Irene who placed herself by the window with a lab top at hand, typing with a serious expression. The giant baby was given no response and was left with an awkward silence. Joy puffs out her cheeks and tries to get the groups attention again. "Unnie~" she whines. Nothing, not even a turn of a head or a glance of curiosity, not even annoyance. Plan A fails, which leaves Joy to kick it up a notch. She catches sight of the one she was looking for and creeps over. 

1.
2..
3...!!

"UNNIE!!" She jumps and hurdles herself to the victim of doom.

?!?!?!?!

Joy lands squarely but clumsily on a poor baby bear who's crushed and now is crying out with strange groans and growls of pain. "Oh my god..." Seulgi croaks as she wakes up and tries to make out what the hell was going on. Barely catching a overly happy Joy on top of her. "What the hell...?"

By the time Joy yells out the word unnie and Seulgi feeling the impact with cut off grunts, Irene and Wendy were watching with sympathizing looks of pain on their faces. "Ouch." Wendy stated while scrunching up her face, matching her 94 liner buddy.

"Seulgi Unnie~ Oh you're awake!!" The makne says with fake surprise. Tsk tsk this girl. Seulgi looks at her with bewilderment and collapses back in defeat. 

"Sooyoung-ah, what did I do to deserve this?" 

"Being too cute"

"Wha...?"

The unnies look at Joy like she grew another head. Seulgi, being the victim, flushes a bright red while avoiding eye contact with the surprisingly blunt makne. Wendy rises a brow at the sudden confession and secretly takes a peek at their leader, who seems unsure on how to respond. "Uh, Sooyoung-ie," Irene calls, "you totally lost us, oh and uh, I think someone wants you off". She points to raise a hint to Joy. The rice cake follows her leaders line of vision and ends at Seulgi who's still glowing that asian glow below her. 

"Huh? Oh!! Opps, sorry Seulgi Unnie!" Joy realizes that she's been straddling the elf eared girl for the last 5 minutes and climbs off, plopping herself next to the strawberry tinted member. "But listen, I've been thinking..." The older takes in the youngers words and then "Seungi Unnie, I think I should take you out on a date." 

"What?!" Seulgi monolid eyes open wide enough to see the golden brown hues and highlights of her irises. Her lips parted in shock.

The Olof falls back like the wind was knocked out of her. What was going on? All was happening all to fast and casual to consider this in anyway legit. What's gotten into the makne?

Irene gasp to much air from the shock and ends up in a coughing fit, trying to calm herself down. She knows Joy can be random and does things on the spot but this was something you wouldn't normally do on a day off. 

"Take you on a date." Joy repeats as if it was normal as drinking water. "Why what's wrong?"

The members snap back into reality and desperately try to answer the, again, blunt question. Wendy stands up and walks over to Joy, taking her hands into her and looks at the makne seriously. "Sooyoung-ah, there's nothing wrong with a girl loving a girl, it's just that you kinda just confessed to Seulgi and she's a bit confused and-" 

"Wait, wait, what?" Now Joy was the one who was confused. She takes back her hands from Wendy, "Unnie, no, I don't think you understand, I wanna take Seulgi Unnie out-" 

Now it was Irene's turn to pop in the conversation. "Sooyoung-ah, like Seungwan was saying, we understand you wanna take Seulgi out but-"

"No~" Joy whines, "you really aren't listening," she pouts and was running out of patients. 

Joy feels someone patting her back so she turns around to find a emotionally stable Seulgi. "Joy how about we tal-"

"NO! OMG LISTEN TO ME UNNIE! I'M SAYING I WANT SEULGI UNNIE TO GO ON A BLIND DATE THAT IM GOING TO SET UP FOR HER!!"

The room became quiet and all they heard was a fuming Joy that was breathing heavily from frustration. "That's what you mean?" Wendy breaks the ice. Joy lets out the breath she's been hold in and slowly nods at the dazed unnies. 

"Wow, if this was how you were going to react then I might have canceled the whole thing!!" The younger smirks at the idea if she was some how able to prevented her unnies mental break down. She turns to Seugli and pats her head, "Minho Oppa has been trying to find a blind date for his friend for 2 months already but hasn't had any luck" the tall member explains. "So he asked me if I had anyone in mind, so I thought of Seulgi Unnie~" Joy smiles 

"Sooyoung-ah" Irene starts, " you can't just throw Seulgi in your plan without asking her if she's ok or even wants to do a.. Uh.. Blind date." The leader carefully explains, trying not to bring down the happiness radiating off of Joy. 

Wendy waddles to Seulgi and falls onto her lap. The latter whines and vainly tries to push her off. "Also, who said we were going to let this kid go out and mingle?" The snowman teases, "she has to be forever alone with the rest of us!" She roughly pulls Seulgi in a head lock and messes up her hair.

"Hey!!" She laughs and attacks the shorty's sides with tickles. "You can't tell me what to do!" Seulgi teases back, sticking out her tongue like a kindergardener. The group laughs at the 94 liners antics and the tension from before has some what lifted. 

Joy wipes the invisible tears from her eyes and pokes the bear. She turns around with a smile, "yah?"

"So what so you say? You in or you out?" Joy tilts her head from side to side, "if you don't want to I can just tell Minho Oppa that you're not interested" finishing with a shrug.

Eyes collected onto the girl who's decision was needed. "I don't Sooyoung-ah, I don't even know the guy...."  

A snort was heard and Wendy sent a loop sided grin towards her friend. "Well duh~ It's a blind date, it's not like your suppose to know much about him in the first place." She stated obviously.

"But Seulgi has a good point, we don't know anything about the guy, who knows, he might be a murder or a mad scientist" Irene predicts as she wiggles her little fingers like those who told ghost stories.

"Unnie! This is Minho Oppa we're talking about, I doubt that he's gonna to be friends with a psycho~" Joy presses on, "and he said that he would treat us to fried chicken if Seulgi went-" PAK! "Oww!!" The rice cake pouts in pain, holding the back of her head.

"You traded Seulgi for some friend chicken?!" The leader exclaims and Wendy just laughs rolling back and forth while failing to avoid Seulgi's pinching hands.

"Ok ok, I know that sounds heartless of me but I felt bad for Oppa and his friend..." Joy explains truthfully, "and I might have told him that Seulgi Unnie has already agreed...." PAK!! "Oww!! I'm sorry I get it! I get it! Please just do me this one favor~"

"Aigoo~ This kid..." Wendy shakes her head with a slight smile. Joy grins sheepishly as she holds her hands above her head in case Irene decides to take another swing at her. "Well baby bear, looks like you got yourself a date, without you even trying! Wow so pro!!" Wendy winks at her. 

"Yah, I guess I do" Seulgi replies with a weak smile. Irene looks at Seulgi and hopes that she's ok. Joy clasp her hands together and tackles Seugli with a hug, saying "thank you" and "you won't regret this". Irene prays that the makne is right but she can't help but feels unsure.