Them

All i need is you

  (Ten years later)

 

An aeroplane landed at Incheon Airport.

 

"I'm back Korea," said a guy. He is handsome and charming. Many girls at the airport paid their attention to him. He smiled at them and as expected, they were screaming happiness.

 

'Girls.' 

 

----

 

Meanwhile at Seoul University, Suzy was sitting at the cafe, looking at her laptop. 

"Done! Finally, i can have a pretty sleep," she said as she had done with her assignment.

 

"Suzy-ah!" few girls waved their hands to her. They approached her. They are her bestfriends-IU, Eunjung and Jiyeon. 

"Where do you guys come from?" she asked.

"From the library. We were searching you there, but you werent there," IU said.

"What are you doing?" asked Eunjung. Jiyeon sat beside her after bought four icecreams for them. 

"I was finishing my assignment, how about yours?" Suzy said.

"We are done it too," they said.

 

All of them are first year students of Music and Vocal Study. They are quite famous in their faculty for their pretty and voices. But only Jiyeon has a boyfriend. Eunjung had engaged to a boy that her family choose for her.

 They walked to their next class. As usual, they will sit at the second row as the first row are fully booked by those nerdy and geek students. They didnt mind at all as they were also close to those students.

 

"Do you know there's a new student here from States?" one of their classmates, JoKwon informed.

"Is the student a girl or a boy?" asked Jessica, one of the girl that famous for her cold side but she is warm actually. She acts like that she doesnt want her fiance will be jealous if any boy approach her since she is pretty. 

"Boy," said JoKwon.

"Aigoo! Can he speak Korean? My English is poor!" Eunjung complained.

"I dont know. Maybe he can but not so fluent,"he said.

 

---

 

Few minutes later, a young man with a tough and charismatic look entered the class. All of them were amazed except Suzy who only look at him with her poker face -.- 

 Before they could ask him to introduce himself, their lecturer came. They sighed. 

Before they started their lesson, Chansung raised his hand.

"Sir! We got a new student but we dont get to know him as you enter the class too early," he said. 

"Yah Chansung!" the lecturer, Mr Kim Woo Bin yelled at him jokingly. He is a cool and kind lecturer but he is serious during class. Thats why all the students love him. "Where's the new student? Please come to the front." 

The student come in front of the class.

"Anyeonghaseyo Ok Taecyeon imnida. I'm from States. Taec for short. Hope we can be friends," he said and smiled showing his right dimple.

 "Woah, your Korean is good. I thought you cant speak well," said Eunjung. The other students nodded as they were agreed with her statements.

"I've stayed here for ten years before moved to States and my family still used Korean instead of English at home," he explained. 

After answering few questions, he returned to his seat. The class started.

 

Their class ended after two hour. They were lucky as they only have a class today. 

"Guys, let's go for lunch! We should celebrate our new friends!" Junho said.

 

"Okay!" they said in unison. Their class only has 34 students include Taecyeon and because of that they are closer to each other. But some of them could not join them as they have another activities include the nerdy ones. 

 

They went to a barbeque restaurant near their university. After taking order, they chat among themselves.

"I think we should introduce ourselves to Taec," Wooyoung, the funny but clumsy boy suggested. 

"Okay, who want to start first?" Min Ah asked. "Sandara?" she said and asked the girl beside JoKwon since they were in around the round table. 

"Me? Arasso. Anyeonghaseyo Sandara Park, you can called me Dara," she said.

"Alien!" one of the boy .

"Yah you Doongie!"she showed him her fist. He rolled his eyes. All of them laughed at those two.

They introduced themselves one by one. The boy who called Dara an alien just now introduced himself.

"Anyeonghaseyo I'm Park Cheondong. You can call me Thunder, but not Doongie okay," he said while looking to Dara.

"Wait! Your face are similar to Dara. Very similar. I could mistake you guys if both of you changes places. Are you twins?" asked Taec.

"Yes. That alien is my noona,"he said. Dara just nodded her eyes as she didnt want to argue with Thunder to call her alien.

"But, why alien?"

"Look at the way she tied her hair," he pointed to Dara's hair which looked like an antenna. 

"It's her trademark, and she always used that to find me whenever I skipped class," he added. Everyone laughed include Dara.

The last person to introduce herself is the pretty student who was sitting beside Dara on her right side. 

"Anyeonghaseyo Bae Sooji imnida. You can called be Suzy. Dont call me Suji or I'll kick you back to States," she said but her expression didnt change-poker face. 

"Yah Suzy! I know you are hungry, but smile a bit. Aigoo" asked Jiyeon. Suzy then smiled to them but everyone know it was a forced smile. 

They enjoyed their food that arrived few minutes later. Suzy who was already full has shown her killer asset, her smile. Everyone could fall with that smile.

"You can only see that smile when she is full," whispered Junho. "But she mostly dont smile to stranger. Luckily we are her classmates. 

'There was one girl I knew who had the same behaviour with Suzy's which is she doesnt smile if she was hungry. I miss her.' Taec pov.

They went home after two hours. Few of them still having their conversation in the restaurant.

"Alien noona. Let's go home," Thunder stood beside Dara's chair. 

"You go first. I'll go by myself later. I still wanna talk with Minzy," she said eventhough she knew that he will never left her. 

Thunder then sat beside her and took her drink. He played the game in his phone while waiting for his noona.

Taec looked at them weirdly.

"Dont they always fight?" asked him. He stayed there with his new friends- Junho, JunK, Chansung, Nichkhun and Wooyoung.

"Yes. But they're lovely. Although he always teased Dara, but he protected her very much. He will never leave her alone and vise versa," told Nichkhun.

The twins went home after ten minutes followed by the boys. 

  The next day, they went to their class as usual. 

Suzy was earlier than usual eventhough their class was at 11am as she has to return the book at the library. She bumped in someone at the library and almost fell onto the ground. Luckily he grabbed her waist to support her. It was Taecyeon.

"Err thank you Taec," she said as they stood back. 

"Welcome," he said and was about to walk away when there was a group of girls ran toward their direction. He pulled Suzy to the left and hugged her to make a way for the girls. 

Suzy was shocked at first and relief when she saw the girls. She pushed Taec gently after that. 

"Thanks again Taec," she said and they walked away to their destination.

 

'Why do I feel comfortable in his hug?" Suzy pov. 'Its like his hug is familiar.'

 

'Did Bae Suzy is my Suji? Her necklace is similar to my gift to Suji. Aniyo! Suji must be in Acting major now," Taecyeon pov.

 

They went to their first class after that. Since they were early, there were two of them in the class. The situation was awkward. Eunjung and Chansung arrived few minutes later as they are neighbours. And the others arrived after that. All of them were there now.

 

Their first class for that day was Psychology class. The lecturer asked them to tell about their dream and who is their catalyst. Most of them said it was for their parents, girlfriend and also their cats. Dara's eyes become teary when Thunder said he want to be a singer for her noona as he want to always be beside her. He was quite shy because no one know about that. The girls also touched by his words. 

And now it was Taec's turn.

 

"My dream is to be a singer although my parents didnt allowed me at first. Now they're my supporters. But, it wasnt them my catalyst is. I have a bestfriend back then. A girl. But I have to leave her because I have to go to States. Although it was hard to find her now, but I know I'll meet her soon," he said with a hope.

"I hope you will meet her Taec. She is very lucky," said Taeyang. 

 

Few students told their dream after that and when it was Suzy's turn, she turn to the front holding her necklace.

 

"My dream wasnt to be a singer. At the first place, I wanna be an actress. My catalyst is quite same with Taecyeon. It was my bestfriend. He left me when I was eight years old. The only thing he left for me is this necklace. This is the reason i enter this course as I hope that I will meet him," she said.

"Both of you have a ---" JoKwon said but cutted  by Taec's words.

"Did you got the necklace on your birthday when you was seven?"

Suzy nodded.

"How do you know?" she asked with a shocked face. "Ar-are you Yeonnie oppa?" she stuttered. 

"Suji?" 

She fainted. Taec rushed to her and brought her to the sickbay.

 Luckily she was the last person and the class has ended.

Their bestfriends followed them.

"Taec, we will leave you with her," said IU.

"Take care," asked Nichkhun. 

He nodded and they left them.

 

"Yeonnie oppa," Suzy mumbled. Her eyes were closed.

"Suji-ah, I'm here," he said. He was holding her hand.

After an hour, Suzy was awake.

 She saw Taecyeon beside her. He didnt realized that she was awake.

"Op-oppaa-" she said.

He was shocked when he heard that.

"Suji-ah," he stood. 

"Oppa, I miss you-" she said and buried her face to Taec's chest. She was crying. She was so happy.

"I miss you too," he said and patted her back. His eyes were also teary.

Suzy then lifted her head and looked at Taec. He smiled.

Then they hugged each other and be in that position about five minutes. 

"Oppa, lets go home!"

 

Suzy brought Taec to her mansiom and her parents was so happy when they know that Ok's family was in Korea. They have lost contact since Bae's family also moved from their old house. That night, Taecyeon brought Suzy and her family to his mansion. 

"Appa! Omma! I'm back. Look who are here!" he shouted.

His parents rushed to the living room.

 

"Jungho!" said Mr Ok.

"Soeunnie!" said Mrs Ok.

They hugged each other. All of them were crying in happiness.

"Yeonnie, bring Suzy to your room. I know you wanna talk with her too right," said Mrs Ok. Both parents smiled to them.

Suzy and Taecyeon left their parents. They went to Taec's room. 

"I wanna take a bath first. Is it okay for you to wait?" he asked.

"Dehh oppa," she nodded. 

He walked to his bathroom. Suzy looked around his room. She smiled when she saw their pictures on the table beside Taec's bed. She sat on the bed while looking at the frame.

 

Few minutes later, Taec went out from the bathroom. He was only wrapped by his towel. Suzy was shy to look at his body. She looked away. Taec sat beside her after he was fully dressed up. 

 

"Oppa-ya, you put this picture here?" she asked.

"Dehh. It's because I really miss you," Taec said.

"I thought it was only me who still keep this picture," she added.

 

"Oppa, where's your girlfriend's photo?" she asked.

"Girlfriend? I dont have one," he said honestly.

"Mwo?! How can a handsome guy like you doesnt have girlfriend oppa?" she said.

  He shrugged.

"Then show me yours," he said.

"Err, me too doesnt have one-," Suzy said.

"See, a pretty girl like you also single," he said.

Both of them then shutted their mouth.

"Oppa/Suzy-ah," they said in unison.

"Err, you first," Taec said.

"No, oppa first," she said.

"Ladies first," he said.

 

"Err, I just wanna said lets go downstairs," she said.

"Haha. I wanna said that too," he laughed.

 

They were about to exit the room when they saw their mothers were walking upstairs.

"Unnie, I hope Suzy will be happy with my choice. I have planned to engage her with someone since she was in highschool. So that there will be a man to take care of her," Mrs Bae said.

"Me too. I have also planned to let Taec marry to one of my friend's daughter. We will have in-law after this. Lets inform them first," said Mrs Ok.

 

Suzy and Taecyeon were shocked to hear their mother's plans.

"Aigoo oppa! What should I do? I dont know who is my suitor," Suzy said.

"Me too. Whose daughter she wanna ask me to marry with?" said Taec.

"What should we do now?" she asked.

"I know!" Taec got an idea.

 He pulled Suzy to his bed and sat there. Then, he wrapped her hands around his neck and hold her waist. He closed his lips with hers. When he heard his door was opened, he quickly kissed her. Suzy was quite shocked at first but when she heard the door was open, she response to his kiss.

 

"Omo unnie. I think my son-in-law will be your son," Mrs Bae said.

"I guess so Seounnie," Mrs Ok said and closed the door.

 

As the mothers closed the door, the release their lips. Their cheeks turned red.

 

"Mianhe," they said in unison. They laughed after that.

"It was my first kiss though," Taec said.

"Me too."

 

Taec looked into her eyes and she looked into his. 

And again, they kissed. But this time, it was not for their mother. The kisses getting more passionate. They bited each other's lips gently. They enjoyed the kiss for ten minutes. 

 

"Suji-ah, i love you. Back then, now and forever," Taec whispered to her ears.

"Me too oppa. I love you," she said. 

They kissed again after that and went downstairs few minutes later.

 

"Appa, omma! We wanna get married!" Taec said as he sat beside his dad.

"We know. It is next two month,"Mr Ok said.

"What is it?" Suzy asked.

"Your wedding,"Mr Bae told her.

"Mwo?!" they shocked.

 

---

 

A month later, they passed the invitation card to their classmates.

"Aigoo! Both of you're getting married?" asked Seulong.

"Are you in relationship?" asked Dara.

They nodded. Besides their bestfriends, no one knew about their relationship.

 

"Congrats!" their classmates said.

 

 Many students in their faculty were heartbroken as they've crushed on this two.   

 

(Wedding day)

 

Suzy wore a white dress which made her looked stunning. Taecyeon waited for her on the aisle.

"Take care of my daughter with all of your heart Yeonnie," said Mr Bae before handed Suzy's hand to him. Taec nodded and smiled."I will."

 

After changed their vows, they kissed each other. It was just a short kiss as they were shy. 

 

Everyone congratulated them after that. Their parents were the happiest parents on that day.

 

---

 

(Night)

 

It was their first night. Both of them were very tired.

Taecyeon took his bath first as Suzy was  talking with IU on the phone. When he was finished, he took the bathrobe and went outside. Suzy entered the bathroom after that. 

Fifteen minutes later, she went outside, also wore the bathrobe. They were awkward as it was their first time to sleep together. She walked to Taecyeon who was standing at the balcony. 

"What are you doing oppa?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking. About us," he said and turned his body facing her.

He saw Suzy was cold as her lips was shivering.

"Lets go inside. You're cold," he said and hold Suzy's hand.

 

They sat on the couch. They were silent. Taec hold Suzy's and brushed it gently. He looked at her face and smiled.

Suzy blushed. He pulled Suzy towards her and put his lips on hers. They had their third kiss as they didnt kiss when they were in relationship. 

Both of them are great in kissing. Taecyeon then kissed her nape and moved to her shoulder. Suzy moaned. 

 Taec lifted Suzy in bridal style and put her on the bed. They kissed again and Taec untied Suzy's bathrobe while Suzy untied his. They were with Taecyeon was on top of Suzy. Taecyeon bited Suzy's ear gently. He could felt Suzy's became harder. He kissed her milky shoulder. He became more tempted with Suzy's . He it and Suzy moaned became louder as he bited her . 

"Oppaaaa-" Suzy said in temptation and then both of them fall into their passionate night. They were making out few times. 

 

--- 

 

Suzy woke up earlier than Taec. She kissed his nose to wake him up. They were lucky as their reception was at the hotel and their parents had to go home last night as they got business to do. So, Suzy and Taecyeon doesnt have to wake up earlier to meet their parents. 

 

Taec pulled Suzy's hand toward him. He kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for last night, yeobo-ya," he whispered to her ear. Suzy blushed when she heard the 'last night' word.

"Oppa, wake up," she said after that. 

"I wanna sleep more,"Taec said.

"Anii- wake up," she pulled the blanket that covered him. Taecyeon still frozen at his placed and smiled to him. 

"It's okay then. I'll go first," she said and he nodded. Suzy took her bathrobe and wore it. She tied the bathrobe but her was quite exposed. Taec became tempted. Suzy walked to the bathroom. As she wanted to untied her bathrobe, Taec knocked the door. She opened it as she thought he want to say something. But she was shocked when he entered the bathroom.

"Mwo?!"

"I couldnt resist this," Taec said and touched her . "Your are tastier yeobo," he whispered. 

"Yah! y!" she slapped his hand. He smiled to her and lean her back to the wall and kissed her neck. He then her and ended up making up again in the bathroom.

 Few days after that, they went back to their class. They still continue with their studies in Music and Vocal although they will working at their family's company after finishing their studies as music is their passion.

At the class, their friends teased them. Since they've got married, Suzy always wore a blouse or tops. She didnt wear  shirts that will expose her upper body. This was because she knew Taecyeon will become tempted to see hers. Taecyeon really couldnt resist her . There was only one morning when they were about to go to class. Taec suddenly pulled her to him and asked to her . And she couldnt refuse him of course. They only went to class ten minutes later. 

Suzy was lucky as she and Taecyeon didnt go everywhere together like the other couple. Taec gave her freedom to be with her bestfriends at college and he with his bestfriends.

 

On one afternoon, Taecyeon sat at the garden alone as his friends were going to the cafe outside of their university. He was reading a business book as he and his wife are the heirs of  their parents' companies soon. His wife was nowhere to be seen. He didnt want to disturb his wife's bonding time. 

 

Suddenly a girl approached him.

 

"Hi oppa!" said the girl. She sat beside him. 

"What are you doing oppa?" she tried to hold Taec's hand. But Taecyeon pulled his hand. He ignored the girl. 

 

"Oppa-ya!" said Suzy who came out of sudden. She sat on his right. And the girl on his left. 

"Yeobo-ah. I didnt know her," Taec said honestly. 

W girl expected that Suzy is his girlfriend. She smiled as she think Suzy will get angry and this will make her move easier.

"I know it," she said and kissed Taec's lips.

The girl was shocked to see her action.

"Mianhe. Could you leave me with my husband?" Suzy said. The girl left them with a frustrated face.

"He is someone's husband," she sighed.

 

"Where do you come from yeobo?" he asked.

"From the cafe," she said.

"How do you know I am here?"he asked.

"I heard from a girl. I think she is a friend of the girl just now. She said that girl wanted to tackle a student from Music And Vocal as she didnt know that the student was already married. The girl is from another faculty so she didnt know it," she said.

"Oh no wonder," he said. "Wanna go home?" 

"I was searching you for that oppa," she said and put her hand on his arm.

"Kaja!" 

 

"Suzy-ah, I just wanna let you know that all i need is you," he said.

"I knew it oppa," she kissed his cheek. 

They smiled and went home.

 

 

 

 

 

THE END


 

 

HEY YOU GUYS ^^

seems like i cant move on from this couple. 

Btw, enjoy this ff. And for my ONLY YOU ff, i couldnt make it till the end yet as I dont know what to write kekeke ^^

Thankyou:)