FINAL

Tap 'em Red Heels

**note: cross-play is when a man dresses up like a girl and vice versa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"No." ChangMin frowned ready to dodge but Jae Joong was already pulling his hair to get the damned Hello Kitty hair pin on.

 

"Stay still you big baby!" Jae Joong pulled harder earning a growl. ChangMin was ready to bolt from his seat when YunHo jumped on to his lap, bones digging on bones. "Hyung-- ack. ouch"

 

"Stay in still or I'll staple the hairpins on your head." Jae Joong threatened, blindly reaching out for the curling iron behind him.

 

"Hyung, why the hell do you know how to do this?" ChangMin flinched seeing Jae Joong twirl a bunch of hair expertly.

 

"He's Jae Joong. He's born with it." Junsu commented dryly.

 

It was also timing that his long time crush from section III-A walked by. "Oh, hi Berna!" still seated on his lap Yunho waved enthusiastically.

 

"Hello! Oppa– Oh…" Berna looked back and forth not knowing how to react. ChangMin was wearing a daring spaghetti strap, a micro mini skirt, and a wavy wig on his head... and of course YunHo straddling him.

 

"! This is not what it looks like!" He wailed but Berna already decided she had seen enough as Jae Joong was getting his Urban Decay 2 make-up palette.

 

"Have fun~ whatever you are doing umm oppa-deul." she sneakily slipped away and ran to her Kai-unnie and cry about the horror she saw.

 

“I hope all your fall off!” ChangMin cursed. YooChun who was a silently watching ChangMin’s torture, unconsciously moved his hand to cup his jewels.

 

“Our maknae owns a very dirty mouth.” YunHo tsked, wiggling his on ChangMin’s lap. Junsu could be heard volunteering to wash his mouth with bleach and ChangMin wanted him to drop dead.

 

“Ah my darling boy, you are my legacy! Stop complaining, girls dig this.” Jae Joong said proudly. “Listen, MinHo from II-B and SuHo from III-D are not that beautiful, your real completion is KyuHyun from III-A! HeeChul’s been fuzzing over his makeover for a year already! I’ve heard they are going for the Frozen Theme totally unoriginal!”

 

“Hyung, just in case you didn’t notice, the love of my life bolted out of the room upon seeing this.” ChangMin sighed deeply, “And what is so original of you dressing me up as blonde Barbie?”

 

Clearly not paying attention to his concerns Jae Joong dug in his makeup pouch for lip products. “Well, this is a school tradition she should not be that surprised. OK Shimmie-chan pucker up.” Jae Joong loaded his lip brush with gloss.

 

“Alpha-male basketball captain Shim ChangMin, ah who would have thought of seeing your softer side? The last time you were this delicate was when I got you your first AV DVD.” YooChun smirked.

 

ChangMin really wanted to give him the finger but YunHo was currently painting his nails neon green. Realizing he could not really do anything about his situation he stopped struggling and let his darling hyungs do whatever they want. He could just torture his YooChun-hyung laps around the court and not stopping even if his asthma triggers. Evil.

 

“Boo-Jae, is it safe now to get off his lap?”

 

“Ah, yes. We need his leg circulation for those heels.” Jae Joong pointed on those sinful looking 4 inches, glitter doused, ruby Steve Madden pumps.

 

“HYUNG. PLEASE ANSWER ME. HOW DO YOU GET THESE THINGS?!” ChangMin had another mental breakdown.

 

“Oh my girlfriend wanted us to cross-play.” Jae Joong answered simply. “I bought my size for comfort and it’s unhygienic to share make up.”

 

Everyone but YunHo in the room froze. “That’s pretty cool!” he nodded as he was getting off ChangMin.

 

“I’ll just retain your girlfriend’s innocent image and move on with life.” YooChun gagged. Today was full of trauma and he doesn’t even know when to start his counseling for this.

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


It was show time. ChangMin wearing a sequin filled, backless, black long gown, wobbled his way backstage. “Do you best baby!” Jae Joong cheered and spanked his , “Make momma proud!”

 

“Did you just hit my ?”

 

It was hard walking straight for the long gown competition; he tripped several times before he finally got his balance and walked flawlessly. Judges boards raised a 10-10-10. Feeling threatened KyuHyun intentionally placed his foot in his way ChangMin landed facedown. Meanwhile in the audience, Jae Joong already started a war with HeeChul. “You !” he screeched.

 

Talent competition went next and ChangMin made everyone gawk at his Bubble-pop Hyuna impersonating skills. Jae Joong was so proud that KyuHyun’s Electric Shock production failed miserably. That was until the question and answer portion came…

 

“So Mr. Shim, what made you join this competition?” one judge asked.

 

He looked down the stage as Jae Joong was mouthing their rehearsed speech. He also spotted Berna’s group of friends frowning at how pretty he was “Totally not justifiable.” They said. Berna face showed she lost her faith in mankind.  ChangMin, after all he’d been through this day gave up and shook his head. To hell with the crown. \

 

“Well, I wanted to impress a girl that I am pinning since middle school. But apparently, this is not her thing.”

 

The candidates on stage all had a hand covering their mouths in shock. ChangMin gave the wrong beauty queen answer! It was so gay, it was very disturbing. YooChun with all this manliness thrown away, cried. Junsu offered a hanky. “There, there.”

 

“Ah that’s unfortunate Mr. Shim. What made you say that you already failed?”

 

“She saw me this morning and she took off like there was a plague.”

 

Jae Joong was sobbing hysterically on HeeChul’s shoulder, “I created him! I gave him my all!” he said and HeeChul nodded agreeing ChangMin was an ungrateful .

 

“And what will you do to regain that dignity that was rubbed off you?” the judge pushed on.

 

“Ah well. First I am taking these heels off because they are a pain and gather the balls to say… Hey Berna, go out with me?” He smiled. “I promise nothing after this will be embarrassing.”

 

The girl froze. Her friends cursed again as why the world is so unfair and not their friend will get a boyfriend. The school was a bit scandalized; they were expecting all gayness to radiate everywhere today.

 

“Thank you Mr. Shim, you may go back to your line. Now we have a pageant to finish.” The judges huddled for a while. ChangMin tried his best not to look at Jae Joong who was glaring daggers at him. “Mother fudge those shoes were my pride and joy! How dare you bring shaaammmeee!”

 

The final moments of the pageant came and it was again a surprise that ChangMin won. Awkwardly holding the bouquet while the “queen” from last year Choi SiWon was crowning him ChangMin, wanted to cry as he realized he would be holding on to this title for a year. “DON’T YOU IN CRY AND RUIN YOU EYEMAKE UP!” Jae Joong barked. KyuHyun was even more mortified and appealed for another tally of scores. Chaos ensued when the judges declined and KyuHyun grabbed the crown from ChangMin’s perfect hair and took off. “GET THAT !” Jae Joong led the angry crowd. YunHo cried, “JUSTICE FOR QUEEN CHANGMIN!”

 

Seeing that nobody’s paying attention to him, ChangMin sneaked in to the backstage with clear intentions to go home and pretend all of this didn’t happen. He was surprised when somebody pulled him to a corner.

 

“I… I didn’t know you feel something for me.” The girl bit her lip, silently cursing the world where ChangMin got the curves to flaunt while wearing his goddamn gown.

 

“For years actually, the moment I saw you punch MinSeok when he touched your .”

 

“Some memory you have there.”

 

“I wanted to protect you from then on.” He closed the distance between the two of them, his height (and added inches from the heels) towering over her.

 

“Well took you so long. And yes, I would love to go out with you… but not like this. It’s insulting every fiber of my femininity.”

 

“I want to kiss you.” he said.

 

“May I borrow your shoes?”

 

ChangMin laughed and took it off for her to wear. “We are even? May I kiss you?”

 

While everyone outside was in chaos the two locked lips and didn’t mind the world. Dress, heels and all….

 

Junsu a bit worried why ChangMin was taking too long dragged YooChun to be his bodyguard while looking for the maknae. Why me? – I’ll use you as my shield hyung! Junsu halted when he saw them… “Is Shoujou-Ai (yuri) the new thing now? Because I would totally do this to get a girl.” Junsu commented. YooChun really wants this day to end.

 

END.