four

The Girl He Left Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five.

 

Kim Hyuna had finally realized that she was trying to make Oh Sehun jealous.

It had been weeks since she had taken up the offer one of his friends gave her and there had been many more offers since.

And she accepted each one.

She came home late, worried her parents and her grades began to decline.

When she got dressed in the morning, she looked in the mirror and she felt ty. She didn’t dress to be pretty anymore. She doubled up on makeup –building up the foundation and coating on the mascara.

She bought push-up bras and shirts that showed cleavage.

Kim Hyuna was not the girl she used to be.

But her love for Oh Sehun was still the same.

She flirted and coaxed her way around men…but every Wednesday and Saturday night she would be at Sehun’s door and into his arms. She knew she was delusional.

Completely and utterly delusional.

But people say that you do crazy things for love…that you will do anything for love.

And Hyuna would.

That was how painful it was.

Hyuna walked into school, her shorts clutching the skin at the very top of her thighs as she walked up the stairs. She felt a hand slap her and she gulped down the bile in and instead smiled at the guy who walked off with a wink.

She got to her locker where Kim and half the cheerleading squad were stood.

“Oh my god, Hyuna, I’m so sorry!” One of them whined with a pout.

“What?” Hyuna frowned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter