1/2

Out of Control (Minwoo/Songkim Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinwoo was confused with Mino's attitude.  He couldn't understand how he would be caring one moment and then cruelly ignore him the day after.  However, this time it seemed to be permanent seeing it's been weeks since Mino had tried to contact him.

A solution had finally appeared, Jinwoo figured, when a skinny rocker man sat with him for lunch one day.  Someone had taken the initiation to speak to him during school hours and in front of the whole school in the cafeteria when not even one, not even his so called old friends, spoke to him or acknowledged his presence. 

He was once a social and loveable boy, but something changed and it triggered him him to become silent and alone.  He couldn’t figure why, but he decided not to duel on it and live in solitude.  He thought he might have found a reason to smile again when Mino began to socialize with him.  He never figured out why he started to talk to him, but he didn’t complain about it.  He was…happy, at least for a while.  But things soon proved to be wrong, when he accepted the fact, that someone like Mino wanted to be friends with him…or more than just friends.

Trying to repress the memories that he experienced with Mino, he felt even more empty, alone, and useless.  And Seungyoon was just the thing he needed for a good distraction, in his opinion.  And his eyes lit up when Seungyoon mentioned the word "karaoke". 

Once at the bar, he couldn't have felt more alive, worries were gone, and a feeling of pure joy had taken over.  Unexplainable to the sudden transformation, both boys were enjoying their time singing and dancing.  They might have been quite reckless, knocking bottles and snacks around, but the silliness and ruckus was quite acceptable and very welcomed to their outing.

It's been quite a while since Jinwoo let loose and sing out loud, especially in front of a stranger, who he now considered his best friend from the looks of it. Seungyoon was doing a solo, when Jinwoo took the chance to analyze him...he definitely looked funny, but very very handsome.  He noticed he would always try to come up with a lame joke, but it hadn't failed to make Jinwoo laugh because he found it hilarious.  And he was an amazing singer, it really answered his question why he carried a guitar. 

Jinwoo was quite intrigued looking at his face structure, he did not realize Seungyoon had finished singing one of his favorite songs.

"It's your turn, Jinwoo hyung."  He took a seat next to him, handing the mic over and pushed Jinwoo to take his position.  Jinwoo prepared himself, how he wished he was wearing his grey hoodie, but was soon enveloped into the music.  He was in the middle of the chorus when the door was kicked open and an angry tan man barged into the room.  He barely glanced at Seungyoon before he took two long strides to the short older man, grabbed him by the wrist and led him out of the room.  Before the door was shut, Jinwoo gave a look that said it would be okay and mouthed "I'll be back" to the confused latter.

Mino's anger did not lower and slammed Jinwoo's body against the wall.  Pulling him back towards his body, when a sudden smack was heard from where Mino's hand made contact with surprised lad's buttocks.  Before Jinwoo could give his reaction, Mino was quick to give him a hungry kiss.  His anger mixed with urges was...Jinwoo's guilty pleasure, however taking in the circumstances, he was not giving in to it this time.  He pulled away, trying to get some distance between them.

"Jinwoo hyung..." Mino said right against his lips, he could feel his breath and need.  "What are you doing with that...that thing?"  This statement angered Jinwoo and he tried to push him off.

"He's not a thing, he's my friend!  His name is Seungyoon and he doesn't use me like you do."  Mino gave a smirk before attacking the younger's lips, giving it a bite to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter