Caramel And Cotton Candy

CARAMEL AND COTTON CANDY

         Its time to a little bit free for some artist of SM Entertainment, “what are you doing, guys?,” asked a girl who walked closer, she held a glass of milk on her hand, but all of girls were so busy to packing their stuffs. There was a girl who prepared in hurry, so crowded overthere, she rubbed her eyes and sat down while looked at all the girls were preparing. There she was, standing up now in GG’s room, surrounded by a mixed multitude of baskets, boxes, each containing some separate responsibility which she was trying, binding up, packing, or fastening, with a face of great earnestness. “ya baby Seo, where are you going huh?, why do you bring so many books?, even you don’t have enough time to read all of it.” asked her. “i wanna follow Tiffany unnie, she will go home during two days,” three of girls overthere were laughing so hard together, they were, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Yoona. And another girls; Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny, they’ve already gone to their house, while Seohyun dazed innocently. Suddenly a fragment of TTS ‘Whisper’ song heard, Taeyeon held her phone “Hello, (stopped for awhile), overhere there’s only Yoong, ah Tiffany and maknae will go soon, (she nods) okay~,” Baekhyun was calling.
    Ten minutes later, there were only two girls inside the room, “Taeng unnie, i’ll go outside, i have a promise to someone, see you lovely leader,” said Yoona while ate an apple. She just alone there, she walked to close the door and decided to watched TV, after she sat down in front of TV__ there was audible tapping sound from the door, she come closer toward the door, she peek it up, exactly, Baekhyun knocked the door for many times. “Why so long to open the door Taengoo~ya,” he came, looked around, nice room and it was not good enough scenery because many clothes of the girls were scattered around, “whooops sorry, it’s mess room,” said taeng while took it up one by one, Baekhyun was smiling could not stop because of his girl. “hurry up, Taengoo, let’s go to my room, there are Chayeol, Kyungsoo, Lay and Suho, i know you haven’t had your breakfast right?,” he persuaded.

****


    “anyyeong,” said taeng clumsily, tried to say hello to four boys who were talking on the brown sofa at livingroom, they sudden were takin’ bow to their sunbae. “sorry for bothered you guys,” add her. “it’s okay taeyeon sunbae-nim, please take a rest overthere,” asked suho while pointing Baekhyun’s room. Baekhyun just monitoring that conversation between his girl and members occasionally chuckling behind taeyeon. “no, thanks. Better i join here, can i?,” asked her to all member, they sudden gave response jointly “you can, of course,” said them. Taeyeon was stocked a little bit then stand up while asking Baekhyun to accompany her toward kitchen, “well Guys, I’ll make something fresh to us,” said Taeng, brightly. They were so excited, and all of them decided to do something while waiting for Taeyeon to make it. Chanyeol and Suho were playing game so crowded they were. Kyungsoo was busy with his cellphone and Lay was sleeping on the sofa.

“what will you do Taengoo-ya?,” his view focus at Taeng, apparently Taeng tried to cook something, her sight was busy to find out some materials that she needs. “what are you looking for Taengoo, eo!?, you looked so confused, if you need the materials and it’s not here, i can buy that for you,” after listened that, flashing eyes like a puppy appeared on her face, “seriously Koong???, well__ i need some fruits Bae, such as apples, grapes, melon, yeah its enough,” asked her, spoiled. “you willing me to buy that fruits?, wait Taenggo,” answered him while shouted “Kyungsoo-aa kyungsoo-a, (Kyungsoo come in hurry), can u help me to buy apples, grapes, and melon?,” “Yaa Byun Baekkk,” Taeng prohibited him but he sudden covered Taeyeon’s mouth, Kyungsoo was spreading out his smiling “sure, just wait i’ll back soon,” “gomawo little baby Kyungsoo, saranghae,” said Baekhyun while giggling besides Taeyeon, she shook her head “you, nappeun, you were teasing that innocent Kyungsoo,” she mumble while Baekhyun still could not stop to laughing so hard, then she threw a mango toward Baekhyun, he sudden caught it “please, help me to wash it Baekoong~ah,” asked her while holding up another mango and started to peel of it.

He spread out splattering of water toward Taeyeon’s face then he giggling “aigoo, don’t tease me Koong~,” said her, pouting, he kept hard laughing, when Taeyeon was focus to cut some mango and banana, Baekhyun embraced her from her back and peck her cheek suddenly, whispering “I love you so much, i’m happy together with you here,” he pulled slowly taeyeon’s chin, after that kissed her lips softly__ twice, he moved in front of Taeyeon cautiously, she crept and rose, pale, shivering, with rigid features and compressed lips, she looked timid and soft, he embraced her tightly then kissed one more time her lips while she closed her eyes, when she opened her eyes there was awesome face was smiling and caressed her petite face, “why are you look so pale huh? I just kissed you not hurt you sweetheart,” said him softly, “because it’s very nice, sweet like a caramel for me,” answered her, covered her face, he caressed her hair and pulled slowly her head, put it on his chest firmly, “ahaa~ caramel? Not cotton candy?,” asked him tried to teasing her, spreading out his sweetest smiling. “ah okay, it’s sweet likes caramel and cotton candy,” said her blushing. Baekhyun hugged her hips and she embraced his shoulder tightly at the kitchen.

Unconsciously, Lay willing to drink a glass of mineral water, has stopped already because he saw the greatest affection in front of him, then he called both of Chanyeol and Suho to join him to watched Baekhyun and Taeyeon from behind the wall, they were jostling there to keep watching them. Suddenly Kyungsoo come, he brought a melon, some grapes, and apples, he dazed and shocked totally when his view looked at third of boys who were jostling in front of him, when he realized they were watching Baekhyun and Taeyeon at the kitchen, he joined to peek they up from behind. That innocent boy got spreading virus from others.