Prologue

Diamond

{Book of Joviality} : 


   11/10/14

My brother told me to write every happy moment(s) each day on this book since the day I was diagnosed with depression, he said it will help so I shall give it a try. 


   12/11/14

Today I'm happy because I got to have cake and sushi with Karam.We then watched an episode of Running Man together with Jae, the show did made me laugh but why do I still feel empty in the inside? Karam told me a funny story that happened to him yesterday, it was hilarious! After all he's my bestfriend, and I really teasure both him and my brother a lot, I don't know what to do without them.

love you guys lots xoxo S.H

   13/10/14

The weather was awful today!!! Stayed back in school to study with Karam since exams are around the corner. Man, why is Math compulsory as a subject to enter college??? I mean we don't apply algebra or graphs or the Pythagoras's theorem into our daily lives right? But I have to agree that once you've got a hang of maths it's really fun to do! I managed to finish 3 math paper today during the study session with Karam, I am very satisfied hehehe! So I guess I have a love hate relationship with Math HAHA 
xoxo S.H

   14/10/14

Not quite in the mood for everything today, Karam and Jae did tried to cheer me up by pulling off funny faces and doing horrible impersonations of JYP and pikachu! I don't know if I was laughing because they are embarrassing or because it's acutally funny - hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
xoxo S.H

.
.
.
.
   1/1/15

IT'S THE NEW YEAR!!! You know what that means??? RICE CAKE WOOHOOO  Karam came over today to have a mini celebration amongst me and Jae. We then went out to light sparklers, being a self-proclaimed photographer I then instruct Jae and Karam to spell out words with the sparklers and took a couple of pictures. After that we went to the rooftop to watch the fireworks being put out at the nearby sea, there's something about fireworks that I find majestic, they are loud yet beautiful at the same time. Then we woke up early to see the first sun rise of the year! I hope 2015 brings happiness and much more to us all 


   2/1/15 

I'm back In school, ugh I hate school why must I be in a different class with Karam. I don't get along well with people other than my brother and Karam, I'm not sure why but I think it's my personality. I love history class though, today we learnt about the Treaty of Versailles and the failure of the League of Nations. During lunch break I went to the rooftop alone to meet with Karam, but along the way I bumped into a guy with curly hair and doe eyes I find him similar to Karam in a way because he kind of looked feminine too, I  apologised   and a left for the roof. I told Karam about the encounter with that doe eyed guy and he told me that he is his classmate, his name is Luhan... he's definitely not Korean, maybe chinese? Karam also told me that Luhan is quite popular in school, he and his friends named themselves "EXO" at first when I heard the name "EXO" I thought "Are they aliens???" hahaha well nothing much happened after school just the usual walk home together with Karam, and Jae invited his friends over too, It's been a long time since I've seen Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin oppa. So we ate dinner together, Junsu brought up something funny whilst we were eating and I nearly choked on my food due to his story about Changmin being chased by a stray dog because he wore his cat onesie out at night to get some gorceries for the next day. It was surely an enjoyable night!
xoxo S.H