A Miles Apart

A Miles Apart

The crowd screamed harder and louder than they expected. It was a great crowd. 

 

"Our galaxy ocean," Sehun whispered on his ears while they're both looking at the crowd on the side of the stage, hiding behind the black curtains.

 

"I'm so happy, Sehun." He said. Tears are about to escape his precious eyes but he immediately wiped it away.

 

"I'm so happy too, because I met you. You know, except for the career and the fans, you are the greatest gift to my life. I love you, Luhan," Sehun kissed Luhan's temple and they both watched the galaxy ocean happening infront of them. They were beyond happy.

 

*

 

"It's a wrap!" A staff shouted once they got back to their room on the backstage. "That was one hell of a noisy and supportive crowd you got there. You guys did the best!" He said and gave them a two thumbs up.

 

All of the EXO members laughed and thanked the staff who praised their performance on stage. It really was a good job, but they can't fool themselves. They may seem okay on the outside, but they are really hurting on the inside. Because one of them has to leave.

 

 

Luhan almost shrieked when Yixing suddenly jumped behind him and tightly hugged Luhan as if he was about to murder him through strangling. 

 

"It was all because of Luhan-hyung! His solo performance was the bomb! Right, Chanyeol?" The latter nodded and gave a thumbs up. "And that oh-so-breathtaking abs you got there! Aha, all those cheers are because of you. You got them whipped, hyung!" Yixing laughed and so are the other members and staffs surrounding them.

 

"Stop it, Yixing. All of these are because of us. Because of our teamwork and hardwork! All those late night practices and body cramps are paid off! Look," He pointed the closed door, "We made them happy. That's the important thing. And don't tell me it's all because of me, because this solo concert wouldn't be successful if we aren't complete."

 

 

"Then, why do you have to leave?" 

 

 

An awkward silence surrounds them. The staffs slowly tiptoed to the door to get out of the scene. It is a serious topic and strictly for members only.

 

Sehun went to the mirror and checked his hair. Not minding the awkward silence that he caused because he opened the topic about his lover, Luhan, leaving their group.

 

"I-it's..." 

 

 

The door slammed open and there stood Jongin who went to the bathroom right before the silence happened. "What's happening in here?"

 

 

No one answered him. He immediately went to Kyungsoo and asked him what's wrong with them. But he just stood there and looked at Jongin.

 

"You guys are weird," He commented. "Let's go! The van is waiting for us. This calls for another dinner buffet!" He said excitedly. Jongin led the way to the parking lot, he didn't notice that no one was talking, or even muttering a single word that time.

 

*

 

The members are sitting on a round table, occupying eleven chairs for each inside a private room. Luhan and Sehun was left on the table because everyone's lining up on the buffet table. 

 

"Are you really sure about this?"

 

Luhan looked at Sehun confusingly. Minutes passed by, and still no answer from Luhan.

 

 

"I can see that you're still not sure about you leaving us," Sehun said. "Is there no other way to stop you, Luhan?"

 

"I've already made up my mind, Sehun. I'll be leaving this country in two weeks and I'll be away from you for God knows how long."

 

"Was my love for you isn't enough to stop you from what you're about to do?" Sehun almost pleaded to Luhan. He did everything he can to stop him, but no avail. 

 

"It may not be enough to stop me from leaving the country, but it is already enough to make my heart jump out of my chest. Sehun, you are the greatest gift to my life. Your love is always enough for me. That is what I'll bring to China, to remind myself that there's this one guy, who let me feel all the love in the world."

 

Luhan cupped Sehun's face. "Look at me, Sehun." Their eyes slowly met and Luhan kissed Sehun very fast. "I love you, you know that. I'm very thankful that I met you, that I became a part of this group. You will always be in my heart, even if we're a miles apart. Even if you are a miles away from me, Sehun."

 

 

"You will always have a place in my heart and mind, Luhan. Always. And forever." Sehun said before he kissed Luhan passionately on the lips.

 

*

 

Two weeks passed by in a blink of an eye for everyone, especially for Sehun. They've spent his remaining weeks all together inside their dorm. All of the members became clingy to Luhan, and all of them took care of him. They didn't let him wash the dishes, or even fix the broken cabinet door on his room. Doing weird things and all. Installing a karaoke on the living room and they stay up all night singing songs for everyone. It only stopped when Sehun sang a song, that made them cry.

 

"Tonight's your last day, Luhan. You're flying to China tomorrow afternoon. What do you wanna do?" Sehun said, still holding the microphone on his hand. 

 

He smiled bitterly and went near Luhan and handed him the microphone. Luhan laughed and looked awkwardly at all the members after.

 

"I just want to enjoy my free time with all of you,"

 

Baekhyun stood up and hugged Luhan. Chanyeol followed Baekhyun and the both of them hugged Luhan, until all of them went to Luhan and they enveloped him into a group hug.

 

"We are one," Tao whispered. 

 

"We are EXO!" All of them shouted in unison and a tear fell from Luhan's eyes.

 

"You will forever be our EXO's Luhan, no matter what happen, hyung." Jongin said and enveloped Luhan into a tight hug.

 

*

 

"You're still awake?" Luhan asked when Sehun went inside his room. 

 

"You haven't packed your things, yet?"

 

Luhan looked around the room. Things are still messily placed on the table, on the bed and on the floor.

 

"Nevermind," Sehun sat beside Luhan on the bed. "You might want to sleep now? It's already one in the morning."

 

"But, I'm not yet done packing..."

 

It hurts Sehun seeing all of his lover's stuffs being placed on a big luggage. It would be fine if it's just a vacation, but he needs to stop fooling his self. He knew nothing's sure when it comes to Luhan going back to Korea.

 

Luhan placed all of the mess from his bed on the floor and immediately lay down on the bed. "I'm really tired,"

 

"Sleep, my baby." Sehun said. He also laid on the bed beside Luhan, he was caressing Luhan's soft hair. 

 

 

And when Luhan finally drifted to sleep, the tears he was preventing to fall, already fell right from his eyes. 

 

"This isn't our last goodbye, Luhan. We will still see each other soon, we'll be marrying each other soon. So, please, just leave the country but don't leave my whole life. You are my strength, Luhan. You are," He kissed Luhan's temple. "China isn't that far, I know. But, my day isn't complete without you by my side. I can't imagine myself waking up without seeing your face first thing in the morning. You being a clingy baby and want hugs and kisses when you're in the mood to be sweet. Luhan, I'll miss all of that." He planted a soft kiss on Luhan's nose. "Please, atleast, still communicate to me, to us, when you're in China. I would be willing to give up my practice time just to talk to you." He cupped Luhan's face and kissed him fully on the lips. "I love you, always and forever." He said then he stood up, wiping his tears which didn't stopped falling from his eyes, to pack Luhan's things even though it hurts like hell for him.

 

ㅡㅡㅡ

 

ISTG THIS IS A TOTAL FAILURE!!!! i just tried writing some angst bc i might puke rainbows and unicorn if i'll continue to write fluff fics for this week

 

aaaannndddd hooray for a four day weekend to me!!!! ehehehe and this is another product of my boredom lol

 

aaand again u can talk to me on twitter if u want ahehe (@xviaxx) 

 

ps. sorry for the grammars typos and etc /whispers/ im too lazy to proofread and edit ahek bye x