STEP BROS

HUNHAN - STEPBROS

Overly Excited Sehun, raced up to his Brother Luhan's room. Catching him playing videogames on his PSP while lying down on his bed.

 

"Oh hyung!" Sehun crawled beside Luhan as his Hyung annoyed, sighed and crawled to his side, opposite to his little brother.

 

Instead of annoying sehun with this gesture, sehun gave his hyung a backhug as he sliddered his arms on his hyung's waist.

 

"Back off sehun. Can't you see I'm busy?" Luhan continued to play.

 

Sehun started to wriggle "hyung, let's go out, jebal?"

 

"Stop it sehun... you can go on your own" luhan still continued his game.

 

Now Sehun was annoyed, so to get his payback, he touched Luhan somewhere sensitive.

 

Luhan suddenly dropped his console at Sehun's gesture. "Bro! Stop... this is wrong."

 

"What's wrong hyung?"he started to le on luhan's neck."i know you want what i am about to do to you."

 

Luhan felt something poking his . He tried to push Sehun away. But Sehun managed to pin him down on his bed as he continue kissing and biting on his collarbone.

 

Sehun did not stop and until he heard luhan moaned. "I thought you wanted me to stop? But it sounds like you want more."

 

When Sehun was about to kiss his hyung, Luhan put his fingers on Sehun's lips.

 

"Sehun don't... this is ."

 

Sehun caught his hyung's hand, carressed it on his cheek, then threatened to bit Luhan's finger making his hyung pull his hand away.

 

"? We don't share the same genes." Sehun said, which is true. They both had different families before. Sehun's dad married Luhan's mom, they are considered as stepbrothers.

 

"Just stop it Sehun, someone might see us." Luhan still trying to get away. Squirming out of sehun's grip.

 

Sehun, took both Luhan's wrists as he whisperred seductively on his hyung's ear brushing his hot breath on luhan's cheek. "I locked the door and your curtains are always closed, your room is like at the end of the hall that barely people walkthrough which is in front of my room. Who would dare to go in here when our helpers are having there day off today?"

 

Luhan squirmed "You think you could just lock me here and me like your lover." He just made Sehun much more.

 

Sehun closed luhan's legs by clipping his legs outside of his hyung's "Well, you are the hyung that i love very much." He rubbed his to his hyung's balls. Sehun's eyes grew so wide when he felt how fast his hyung's emerged at his gesture.

 

"Your Hyung, doesn't think its funny." Luhan looked away. He felt his breath have gotten deeper than usual.

 

"I know, you think its y." He smiled seductively but luhan just ignored him. "Just Stop the act Hyung!" He slapped Luhan's cheek. Luhan gasped and mouth opened "Because you are mine!" And Sehun took advantage of his hyung's open mouth.

 

Luhan still pushing his brother away but kissing him back. He made his brother confused, what is pulling luhan back?

 

While sehun found his way to the hem of luhan's shirt. Sehun insert his hands inside and tickled Luhan's spine. As luhan groping sehun's rainbow hair.

 

Finally luhan came into his senses. He pulled back and pushed sehun's face away.

 

"Sehun," catching his breath "please stop..." he looked away as his tears filled his eyes. As he flopped to his own bed and coverred his faced.

 

"Hyung...?" Sehun's eyebrows furrowed. He was confused "what's wrong?" He crawled behind luhan and held his hyung's shoulders.

 

Luhan shrugged his shoulders as sehun, removed his hands from his face and tried to wipe his tears away. "You were right, i want to, but we can't..." luhan took his donald duck stuffed animal to comfort himself

 

"Right about what?" He rested his forehead on the back of luhan's neck.

 

"You are right that i wanted to do this with you, it's just that... you are my stepbrother, i can't do it with you... ANYMORE" Sehun kissed his hyung's cheek where he slapped him.

 

"Hyung, don't be like this please. I missed you... you have been avoiding me since we became brothers." Sehun hugged Luhan as his hyung cried. He kissed the back of luhan's neck.

 

luhan held sehun's hands by his belly button. "I was devasted when mom married your father without us knowing his whole family background, at the wedding i was shocked to see you there, and told me you were his son. My boyfriend was going to be my stepbrother."

 

"I was too hyung... but in the end i realized something," sehun hugged his hyung tighter, as he whisperred "i was going to be with you forever no matter what." He rubbed his nose on luhan's earlobe "We are now living in the same house and NO ONE has to know." He moved his hips closer to his hyung's .

 

"Oh sehun! My mom doesn't know i'm gay." Luhan threw donald duck away, turned to sehun and raised one leg up on top of his brother's leg.

 

"It's alright hyung, i know you have a manly image,"sehun gave luhan a peck on his hyung's forehead, as he pulled his hyung closer rubbed their s. "but you can scream my name, today," slowly crawling on top of his hyung "you and i live in our own fantasy, where you and i can be who we want to be, and who we want us to be." Both of them smiled and slowly leaned on for a kiss.

 

Luhan slightly pulled away and whisperred on sehun's ear, as his fingertips touch sehun's neck "Cupcake locks... i miss you!" He fixed his brother's hair and touched his nose.

 

Sehun kissed his hyung's nose "I miss you too Bambi" He was chuckling and closed the gap in between. "Remember how we used to sneak out and have washroom in school. I always have to rush cause my bulge was noticeable." 

 

"It was your fault! You started ting me..." luhan climbed on top of sehun with his on top of his brother's ... making sehun moan "Pop goes my cherry that time" he leaned in to on sehun's collarbone, "and you knpw ting in class always lead to washroom ." Sehun, took off his hyung's shirt. And luhan did the same.

 

"Have you been working out? Oh! Oh! Oh!" Luhan sang in the tune of 'NO,NO,NO' by A-Pink. With those eyes that twinkling in delight, as he saw sehun's abs became more prominent than the last time he saw them.

 

Sehun himself up, to feel luhan's balls, and cheeks as he inserted his free hands inside his hyung's boxers "You have been avoiding me... and that was my way to distract myself." Sehun inserted a finger inside luhan, making luhan gasped in pleasure.

 

Luhan arched his back as he did, sehun carried him to changed positions as he slid off luhan's boxers off.

 

"Someone is excited." He luhan's shaft and kissed his pre tip.

 

Luhan suddenly knelt on his bed and kissed sehun roughly, while groping his rainbowlocks.

 

Sehun took off his boxers. And luhan started to his way down.

 

"Hyung, let me feel that red velvet tongue on my velvety head." Luhan did not waste time on giving his brother a .

 

Sehun groaned as luhan bobbed his head on his shaft. Sehun luhan's pastel hair while he jerked off inside his mouth.

 

Sehun pushed luhan spreading his legs and positioning himself.

 

Luhan pulled sehun in for a kiss as he rubbed his on sehuns sculpted abs.

 

Sehun ed his full shaft, making luhan moan at his mouth.

 

"Fill me up with you creamcheese frosting cupcake locks!" Luhan said as sehun ed inside him slowly.

 

Sehun groaned and moaned, as he looked at luhan's face filled with pleasure, with his tongue his lips and biting them ily.

 

"More babybro!" He felt sehun's grew inside him.

 

"Turn around bambi." Luhan did as his brother said, putting him in all fours.

 

Sehun hugged his hyung as he sped up on ing in and out of luhan. While luhan's shaft.

 

"Oh! on! Why so early." Luhan's shot his own bed and sehun's hands which he just spread on luhan's abs.

 

"Oh! Sehun! You made me felt dirtier than i am already." And sehun filled luhan's . He pumped some more to make sure he was drained.

 

"Oh hyung!" Both of them flopped on luhan's bed on their stomachs

 

"My bed is all dirty because of you." Luhan said.

 

Sehun kissed luhan's back, and rolled to his hyung's side. "Well, you didn't kick me off, that's why i knew wanted it" he hugged his hyung.

 

"Oh Sehun!" Luhan turned to his brother and kissed him passionately.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Yah! Foo chin... i already arrived in korea..." kris was on the phone with his father...

 

"Say hi to your luhan-ge for me, and i miss him so much..."

 

"Okay dad... i guess bro will be glad to hear that" and yes... kris was luhan's blood brother.

 

As kris, travelled to his stepfather's mansion, where no one helped him but himself, but he had the keys to theirs home and the keys to his room.

 

He was looking for his brother and step brother so he could give out the gifts that he and his father had for them.

 

As he was walking down the hallway... he was shocked to hear manly screams... from one room.

 

He was curious, he peeped through since the door was slightly opened. Then he just closed it silently.

 

He was shocked to see his brothers having fun inside... i mean on... i mean with each other in a very ual sense.

 

"Dad... i think i will just fly back to china," he said while massaging his temples.

 

"Why son? Is everything okay?"

 

"I just think... this house isn't big enough for us three." Kris hang up on his dad. And went straight to the nearest bathroom and puked what sould be vomitted earlier in the plane.