7 of us?

In Love with the Fob

 

“Aish oppa where the hell are you?”

 

“Sorry I had to pick up Bobby on the way. I’ll be there in like 20.”

 

I’ve been waiting for a whole hour now, why couldn’t Bobby get a ride from somewhere else? I groaned and kicked my suitcase feeling pissed off.

 

I was fine staying in America, all my friends are there anyways. I can’t get along with all these fobs in Korea. All they talk about is the latest Kpop and drama . The only thing good about this place is probably just the food.

 

I can’t believe I have to actually go to school here. I’ll just separate myself from the rest and go through my last 2 years of high school as a loner.

 

Can I call you my own, and can I call you my lover?”  My phone rang.

 

“Are you here yet?” I groaned.

 

“Yeah I sent Bobby in to get you.”

 

“How am I supposed to recognize a dude I haven’t met in 7 years? He probably won’t recognize me either.”

 

“He knows what you look like don’t worry. If a dude dressed in all black with a white snapback approaches you, that’s him.”

 

“Wait-” He hung up before I could say anything else.

 

“Hana, Park Hana?” I turned around to see whom I was pretty sure was Bobby. “Woah you grew hella lot didn’t you?” He gave me his signature eye smile.

 

“Where’s Jinhwan oppa?”

 

“Oh? He’s outside.” Bobby pointed towards the exit. I headed out so I can quickly get home and sleep.

 

“Aren’t you going to greet your Bobby oppa?” He raised his brows.

 

“Bobby oppa my , I called you that when I was 10. “ I rolled my eyes.

 

“Wow sassy much, you were a lot nicer when you were this small.” Bobby put his hand above his stomach.

 

“Yeah people change.” I looked around for Jinhwan’s range rover. I spotted the car down the streets and headed towards it.

 

“I’ll carry your suitcase for you, Byul-ah.” Bobby held on to the suitcase grasping my hand with a smile plastered on his face.

 

“Don’t call me that anymore, I go by Hana.” I took my hand of the handle and let him drag my suitcase. It was getting pretty heavy and annoying to drag around anyways.

 

“Alright Hana.” He emphasized Hana.

 

“Hanbyul-ah!” Jinhwan hopped out of the car and engulfed me in a hug. “I missed you mucho.”

 

“You made me wait a whole hour.” I whined.

 

“Sorry Byul-ah.” Jinhwan ruffled my hair.

 

“He can call you Byul-ah but I can’t?” Bobby crossed his arms.

 

“Yup.” I stated simply making Bobby pout.

 

“Can you buy me food? I’m mad hungry.”

 

“I already reserved at Red Plaza for the 7 of us.” Jinhwan said slightly wary.

 

“7 of us?” I raised my brows.

 

“The guys said they wanted to see you so I let them tag along.” Jinhwan murmured.

 

“I’ll be there too.” Bobby swung his arm over my shoulders which I slapped off.

 

“Sorry Byul-ah.” Jinhwan pouted before quickly running off inside car.

 

“OPPA!”

 

 

 

Thank you guys for subscribing and anticipating my story! Sorry for the short chapter and the y new cover photo, it looked a lot better on my phone LOL the girl in the middle is actually me HAHA. Anyways please continue to subscribe, comment, and upvote my story!