Chapter 2

Wendy's Peter Pan

 


It’s Saturday and we’re here in the beach. Everyone’s is having fun. Even though I can’t enjoy that much but I was happy when I didn’t see Ren.

I thought that he will be coming but thanks heavens he’s not around.

 

“Hey!”

 

“Oh, Hey!”

 

Ok, that was Kim Myungsoo. He is Joohyun’s childhood friend but we’re not close. And there is no explanation for that statement. We’re not just close.

 

We are also schoolmates. He is famous in school and a lot of girls are crazy over him and I don’t know the reason.

 

I may sound that I hate him but I don’t. I just don’t like him, period. And I don’t like to talk to him. Well at this moment I really don’t like to talk to anyone that’s why I stayed away from everybody.

 

“I’m Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Oh! You know me?”

 

“Yes.”

 

How can I not? Most of the girls at school go crazy at him. And he likes it. Honestly I prefer his older brother, Sunggyu.

 

“Oh! What’s your name by the way?”

 

“Seunghwan.”

 

 Now I really sound rude but he can’t seem to get it that I’m not interested in talking to him.

 

“You’re friends with Joohyun right?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“We’re also close.”

 

As if I care. But I don’t want to sound so rude anymore so I just answered him with a nod.

 

He didn’t talk again but he just remained beside me. Even though I don’t like it it’s better than talking to him.

 

Well to tell you the truth and the reason why I don’t like him is that he is a player. And I don’t like that type of person. He seems to know how to hurt a girl rather than make her feel special.

 

We we’re just sitting there looking at the sea for about 10 minutes without talking to each other. And it started getting awkward because the passersby always glance at our direction and we look like a couple having lover’s quarrel.

 

I decided to stand up when I can’t bear the situation and I think of going somewhere where I can be alone. But he held my hand that looked like he’s trying to stop me.

 

“What?”

 

I tried to not sound irritated but it just showed.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Somewhere.”

 

“Seunghwan!”

 

That is Joohyun. She is running towards our direction while smiling.

 

“I’ve been looking for you everywhere and you are just here.”

 

“You could have just texted me. I decided to walk and then I found this place. It has a very nice view looking to the sea.”

 

Joohyun seemed to not notice Myungsoo who still holding my hand. He cleared his throat.

 

“Oh! You’re with Myungsoo. It seemed like I came at a bad timing. You have to tell me about this.”

 

The last sentence was whispered to me. Classic Joohyun. She knows that I don’t like him. But she’s been trying to match make us. He doesn’t even know my existence even if I am Joohyun’s friend. And besides I have someone whom I love. So much.

 

The thought changed my expression. Joohyun seemed to misunderstand it as denial in my part.

 

“Nothing happened ok? I’ll just go with you and do you mind letting go of my arm?”

 

“I’ll go with you too.”

 

I rolled my eyes when I saw Joohyun’s smile. Here she goes again trying to be a matchmaker.

 

“I didn’t know that you know each other, Seunghwan why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“We just met each other and there is nothing to tell about. I’ll go first to the cottage. I’m hungry.”


Author’s *nonsense* Note:

So yeah that’s the second chapter. Since I’m a die hard SONE expect Soshi characters in this fanfic (and to my future fanfics) popping out of nowhere. Also I still believe in OT9 so Jessica Jung is still an SNSD member for me.

So yeah here’s a little explanation if you’re confused with some details in this story. Kim Myungsoo is a heartthrob and famous and all things that go because he is handsome. He is one of Joohyun’s childhood friend but he was never close with Wendy for one reason. And that reason is that I’m the author and I don’t want them to be close so they’re not close and you can do nothing about it. Wendy doesn’t like players and Myungsoo seems to have that kind of reputation. But Joohyun likes to match make them.

 

Another Random Fact (about myself which I cannot promise if you can consider interesting):

Let me tell you a secret. The only boy group that I can recognize by their face are Super Junior, Shinee, EXO and BigBang. They’re also the boy group that I listen to. There’s no reason except that I’m more obsessed with girl groups and that I’m focused on being a SONE. But that was before. Now because of writing and reading fanfics I discovered other boy groups, too. And Kim Myungsoo is just so *me being speechless*. And I thought Kim Jongin and TOP are the most gorgeous creature that came here on earth, include Gdragon and Wu Yifan. But the great Kim Jongdae is my ultimate bias because his voice is a piece of heaven. 

Bow.