happy birthday jongin

Love, Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

dear jongin,

 

lol. that’s sounds cheesy, right? like awkward. okay, just forget about it.

 

I know, you must be completely surprised with this because the last time I wrote letters for you were like years ago but here, I am again with crappy words and horrible handwritings (still readable, right?), trying my best to write a letter for you. sorry, I am not that creative like your fans. I hope you still have time to read this .

 

hey, I just wanna say happy birthday, jongin!

 

I don’t know whether I am early or late wishing you happy birthday because that depends on when you opened the letter. well, I somehow hope that you opened it on the right time.

 

you’ve grown up into a very handsome great guy, jongin.

 

I’ve known you since we were just only thirteen. that time, you were just kim jongin.

 

the funniest, dorkiest, sweetest best guy friend that I ever met.

 

but now, look at you. you've grown into a great person, I mean you're a super star now.

 

even though you're busy with everything, it's such nice of you to still keep our friendship going well. maybe, we're not close like before but it's okay, I completely understand. we didn't really have choices since everyone has their own commitments.

 

but seeing you struggled to keep our friendship went okay like, you still tried to call and text me even though sometimes, I know you was hella busy with the tight schedules, it makes me somehow touched with the whole thing. don't get me wrong, I mean, now I understand why we couldn't really stay in touch like before. 

 

being idol isn't hard like I thought. it's harder than how hard I described. sometimes for me, 24 hours are just not enough since they are a lot of things to do in the same time. in times, I feel want to cry badly and break down or much worse, give up.

 

but a big thank you to you, Jongin, for all the advices that you gave me, it's seriously helpful. your words didn't leave my mind and now, I learned how to face them. thank you, jongin.

 

sometimes, I wish that we can walk back into the old days of us. the days when we were close as best buddies. fooling around in practice room, eating snacks even though we shouldn't eat them at the first place, making pranks on others and everything that we used to do before.

 

but now, sometimes with our new lives, we don't even have time to breath. now, I understand why you couldn't replied my texts or answer my calls. we're stuck in between the times. but it's okay that we still have times to see each other at the building and broadcast stations.

 

sehun kept saying to me that you're felling guilty for abandoning me behind. well, to be true actually, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter