It's starting.

Bride in Train

Inspired by this song  [QnA – Han Heejun ft. Tiffany] ^^

Chapter  5

Taeyeon’s POV

“Hey Tiffany, are you ready? We’ll be out at exactly 1pm.” Finally, we’re going home? Heck, God please help me. I don’t know where we are.  This place looks so very old, and the people here are different than the Seoul people. They’re generous and they welcome every human heartily. And the weather here, It’s so peaceful and it makes me feel like I’m free to any problems. Can I live here forever?  “Tae, I’m done. Should we go right now?” I nodded and smiled at her. She left her wedding gown in the room. ‘Killing Nickhun’ that comes into her mind if she’s going to bring it with her. About the ring? Tiffany probably kept it inside her pockets. We went to the market and asked people. “Tae, we’re toasted! Should we take a break or at least drink any cold beverages?”  I nodded and look for a store. I haven’t seen any convenience store here. It’s more like a traditional market, stalls  and teenagers are rarely seen here.

“How about a shaved ice with beans?  I saw someone selling it while i’m walking.” She nodded. Like a kid. I bought two cups and when she was about to scoop some over to , she suddenly asked me. “Tae?”  I hummed, “You never saw your parents? Even a glimpse or anything?” I looked at her “Well, yes. As I told you, I was adopted by Yuri and she was the one who raised me I think?” What’s with the out of the blue question huh?

Tiffany’s POV

Hmm. “How does it feel? Knowing that you don’t have anyone to run aside from Yuri?” She sighed, and I think I pass over the line. “Tae, sorry. I didn’t mean to ask you that.” I kneeled infront of her. “Don’t be like that. Just forget I asked you that, let’s enjoy our way home. Let’s have a journey!” So that’s what it feel. I’ve been away from my family, they’re in States. I’m here, but I never felt that. That feeling that you miss them. Maybe, we used to talk every 3 months or so. I think I’m lucky. I held her hand, without even thinking. “Cmon, eat faster so that we can roam around this city. Let’s not go home first, why don’t we enjoy staying here first?” She nodded and smiled. She hugged me tightly. Her arms on my waist. I hugged her back by putting mine over her neck. “You’ve got me. Don’t  worry Tae.” She left her cup on the table we’re sitting on and looked for a store that can let us charge my phone.

“Excuse me, can we charge our phone here?” I asked Tae for some money for the fee. We handed our cellphones to the Halmeoni. “You visited here on the right time. There are going to be lots of festival here in our place this week. Are you perhaps couple? We were usually visited by couples during this month. Hehe.” I laughed histerically, couple?! With a girl?! It never crossed my mind. “Sorry Halmeoni, but we’re not like that. You can say that we’re bestfriends. Yeah, bestfriends.” I seperated my hands on Tae’s. It felt awkward. All of the sudden.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

For real? Wow, so it’s true. I would stay enjoy my free time here. “Are you perhaps a couple?” asked by the Halmeoni. I got shocked with that. I looked at Fany, face all flustered. I was about to answer when “Sorry Halmeoni, but we’re not like that. You can say that we’re bestfriends. Yeah, bestfriends. “She took her hands away from mine. Wow, that was awkward. “Thank you Haelmoni, when should we go back here?” “Anytime girls.” She smiled, not a normal smile.

We went out and there was a group of dancing dragons on the middle of the park. Drums are banging cymbals being banged too. I run towards the noise, and dancedork. “Tae! Bwoya, how can you do that!?” She was laughing hard while watching me. “Shut up and dance with me!” And now we are dancing like kids, not as adults. People around us started to dance too, I held her hand and run dance beside the dragons. I never felt this kind of happiness before. We just met but why we’re so comfortable to each other. “Tiff, I’m soooo happyy like a kiddo!” She just smiled and pat my cheeks. That eye-smile again Hwang. Don’t use it again please. I could stare to that face for a long time. Argh, that cute smile, that gorgeous face, those crescent eyes. How could you possibly resist these things infront of you huh Taeyeon?! “Tae, do you perhaps want to trade faces? You’re staring while smiling. Dork.” Oh god. God. That was pretty obvious.

Tiffany’s POV

“Tiff, I’m soooo happyy like a kiddo!” This dork. Haha, well I’m happy she was able to forget about the things awhile ago. Isn’t it hard? One day you woke up, you’re talented and all, but knowing that you don’t know where you came from. Not even a clue or a simple remembrance from them. Isn’t it too hard for her to handle these kind of things? I smiled at her, a sincere smile. More like to cheer her more. She smiled back, by staring at me. She was staring at me good for five seconds. Okay enough, haha. “Tae, do you perhaps want to trade faces? You’re staring while smiling. Dork.” Oh look, she’s all flustered. Haha, why are you doing these things if you’re going to be like this Tae? “Ya, no need to be awkward. That’s okay, thank you for appreciating my beautiful face Kim!” She just laughed and we started walking out of the crowd. We can’t go farther this place, we can’t leave our phones. So I told her we could stroll around the town for a while. We were told that there was a sea nearby. So we decided to go there and guess what?! It’s so pretty! This is my first time seeing like this. Yeah, I don’t travel like outing with Jessica. Too busy for that and malling is more than enough for us. Gosh gosh! “Tae! This is a paradise! Can we watch the sunset later? I never seen one.”

“Well of course! You might punch me if I don’t agree with your suggestion. Right?” We laughed. It was 3pm and we decided to get our phones from the Haelmoni. “Oh you two, yes it’s already full” She gave us our phones fully charged. As soon that I got my phone, I called Jessica. It ringed twiced.

 

 

“YAAAA!! TIFFANY, YOU FINALLY CALLED. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR SOMETHING. I WAS REALLY SCARED THE WHOLE DAY. WHERE ARE YOU? SHOULD I FETCH YOU OR SOMETHING?” She was crying. Yeah, worried or more.

“No Jess, I’m very sorry for not calling you back or anything. I’m fine, okay. No need to worry! My phone got drained, but we were able to charged it up here. I’m sorry,  where’s dad and Michelle?”

“Your dad went back to states this morning. Michelle is still here, sleeping on the couch. As I know, she just slept this 10am. She was worried about you, actually all of us. And who’s we? Who is with you?”

“Some girl I met here. I borrowed money from her. But yeah, we end up traveling together. Don’t worry I’ll be home soon Jess, I promise. I just need time. Time for me to forget about everything.”

“And how are you going to do that? Don’t tell me you’re on your gown til now. No, Tiff. I know you need time. But do you have anything there? Money perhaps?”

“Yeah I got everything. And no, how the hell am I suppose to walk outside if I’m on that freaking gown that Nickhun bought for me?!  Okay listen sweetie. I’m fine, I know you all got worried about me. But I just can’t go back there as in right now. I can’t face you all. I don’t want to think about that ty guy who just left me after all we’ve been through, I know you can understand me babe. Can you please tell Michelle that I’m fine,  I called today but I can’t go home for now. Is that okay?”

“Fine Tiff. Just be fine. All the time, don’t stress out. But tell me first  who’s with you. Then I’ll let you go. Come home please? I’m here for you, your family too, ‘kay?”

“It’s Kim Taeyeon Jess. I’m fine with her. Don’t worry. She’s not a bad human who just popped out. I’ll explain everything once I’m there. Okay? Bye for now. I’ll text you babe. Tell Michelle everything and don’t let her worry about me again. I’m fine kay? Bye, love you.”

Taeyeon’s POV

Oh this sweet Haelmoni wants us to stay here for the night. “If you want to, I could charge you for just small fee. Don’t worry about the food. And besides I’m alone here my dear, I’ll love it when you two stay here is that okay?” Wow, that’s fine yes! If I could just say yes with her question. Where’s Tiffany by the way? “What took you so long?” I asked her. She showed me her phone. “ I called Jess and reassured that I’m fine.”

 “Ah, are they worried? If you want to we could leave the town tonight. And this Haelmoni, I think she knows everything bout this town. “No, Tae. Actually, I told them that I can’t go home for now. You know I’m fine if we could just stay here longer if you want too.” Oh great! God, thanks for answering my prayers. This town will bring a lot of fun to us.

“My dear, I ask your baby if you two could stay here? Don’t worry. Food is free, everything is free. And I’ll be happy if you two stay here for  the night. I’m alone here in this house.”  Baby? This Haelmoni doesn’t know what she’s saying huh. Haha, baby. She really think that we’re couple. Just let her be. “Oh really haelmoni! Tae, is that fine? That would be great, and yes I would like to stay here Haelmoni! Thank you very much.” Yeah yeah, money doesn’t matter now. I still have enough though. And I saw an ATM there, I could withdraw some if I need some money. “Oh yeah. Pay me when we reach Seoul baby?”

She just smiled and held my hand. “Yes sure baby, no worries. And besides, you can’t resist me. I know!” I laughed and agreed to Haelmoni’s suggestion. We asked haelmoni if she have something to buy we could go buy it instead. And the Sunset, it’s already 4:30pm. I should remind Tiffany. “Tiff, 5pm. Let’s go back to the shore. Is that fine with you? Should we buy food?” She nodded and leave haelmoni for awhile. We bought beers and chips, oh how refreshing is this.

We sat nearby the sea and as I expected. It’s so quiet. Only few people are here. The only thing you can hear is the sea. We placed the food and drinks on the sand. We sat beside each other. “Taeyeon. This is what we call paradise. This is so relaxing!” She cling to my arms and lean her head on my shoulders. Woah wait. What’s this. “I didn’t expect that I could do this right after he left me. It doesn’t hurt anymore. Those feelings that I had towards him, it’s going away. Haha.” She drank her beer, almost half of the beer. Wow this girl drinks a lot eh. I drink my beer to, but not that much. I’m into alcohols really, but sometimes if Yuri wants to drink. I do light drinks. “That’s good to hear. And besides, I don’t want you to bring all of that feelings with you. It’s hard I know. When we get back to Seoul, I swear. All of that burden or hard feelings will vanish. I’m here to help you.” She sighed. I can smell her hair, her sweet strawberry scent. She scoot a little closer than we are awhile ago. Well, what can I say. We are now friends. All we can do right now is to comfort each other and solve each other’s problem. But this is too sweet for me to handle!

Tiffany’s POV

It’s now starting. The sun is now going down. I’m feeling relieved. It feels like all of my problems are being pulled down by the great sun. I don’t why, but I felt happy when Taeyeon decided to stay a little longer here. Like she wants to go home now, but she chose to stay here just for me. She’s just a simple girl whom I met just yesterday. What more, I met her in a weird way eh?  But that doesn’t matter anyway. I held her hand while the sun sets. I know this is too sweet but I want her to thank by this way. I don’t know what I’m doing but. Just that! “Tae, thanks by the way. You don’t know how nice you are today” I look at her face. And she looked back. There’s something that is pushing me here. But I can’t, this is wrong. No, I go back to leaning on her shoulders. I laughed a little. “Anytime baby, we’re friends afterall” Yeah friends. Just friends Tiffany. Think straight, you never swing this way!

I took one bag of chips and put some on Tae’s mouth. I don’t care, she respond by eating it. Sweet or not, it’s just I want to do this things. I want to move on. I smiled and pat her head. I opened one bottle of water and gave it to her. “Not to alcohols I think? You just drank almost half of the water. You should’ve told me before we bought beers. Juice is fine with me Tae!” Taeyeon lay on my lap and looked at me. “It doesn’t matter. It’s you who’s problematic here. I want to help you. And no talks please, just enjoy the sea here.” She closed her eyes and stayed at that position. I was looking at her face, cute but calm face. I can’t read her mind right now. It’s just calm. I brushed over the hair that was covering her eyes. And brushed her cheeks. “Anything that bothers you right now?” she replied. “Nah, just hoping that one of my parents is looking for me and wants me back.That’s more than enough.” I knew it. She was thinking about it again. “I thought you want to enjoy this scenery, why are you sleeping there?”

“It’s for you, i want you to forget everything. Feel free and all. Just relax and don’t mind me Tiff. I’m perfectly fine.” How kind is this human? “No, you should forget about your problem for now.  Please join with me, let’s feel the freedom together. Empty our minds and enjoy right? Come on.” She sit up and she’s now the one leaning her head on me. That’s right. This feels right. I intertwined our fingers. I just don’t understand what this is right now. After a few minutes. It’s getting dark too, “Thank you for showing up Tiffany.” She stood up and help me stand up too. “Should we head back home?” I nodded and kept her hand on mine. This is the first time I felt this way towards a girl Tae.

A/N : So how was it guys? I'm sorry. I wasn't able to update this whole summer. You know what happened to me this summer? This whole month, I fixed my requirements for my school. I'm getting ready for my college. I'm so gonna miss High school life, so for those people who are still in HS. Enjoy it, live your life to the fullest! School's gonna start for me soon. But don't worry, I'll update this guys! Thank you for reading and for the new readers! ^^

P.S

 YES I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR GIRLS' GENERATION's COMEBACK! And have you watched the CMIYC OT9 version?! Omfgosh swear to satan, curse you SM Ent. Augh.