Chapter 1

Ms. Nobody to Ms. Somebody
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1:

 

"Hey Minda! Stand up. From now on, I'll be taking your seat. Do you understand?! Now, go!" John shouted. He's a jock from our school. So no wonder he's a bully. 

 

He's too much! What's with him? Is he PMS-ing? Why is he so angry and shouty early in a Monday morning?! Ugh! But still, I didn't argue because I don't wanna get bullied.

 

As I walk to the back of the classroom, more of my classmates called me.

 

"Michelle! Do my homework in Calculus, okay?" Sophie said. I just nodded. 

 

"Mik! Hey Mik! Where's my assignment in English?! I told you to do that before christmas break right? Where is it?" Another classmate. I forgot her name btw. I smiled at her and handed her the papers that I've done.

 

"Michelle! Can I copy your assignment in French class? Please, please , pretty please!" Another classmate of mine. I didn't bother asking and just handed her my notebook.

 

After that, many of my other classmates called me too. Aren't I popular? Hahahaha. Oh yes I am! IF! AND ONLY IF I have something that they need. You think their bad?

 

Well, for me, it's fine. I'm actually happy for the reason that even for a few seconds, they knew that I actually exist. Though sometimes it's actually tiring. 

 

Atlast! I've reached the back seat. The time I got seated, our homeroom teacher, Mr. Duque, arrived.

 

Because there's only 3 months left before Graduation, Mr. Duque explained all the fees and other related things regarding our graduation; schedule for pictorial , graduation practices, grad songs and all other realted things.

 

I got excited by just hearing the word "graduation". Because it means that I get to leave all the things here in highschool. 

 

Anyway, I'll introduce myself. As you heard a while ago, they called me with different names, right? Guess from these names which is my REAL name: Mike. Michelle. Miranda. Mik. Michael.

 

Well, yeah. None of it was my real name. They just remember that my name starts with letter M. *sigh* that's life.

 

My name is Minzy Gong.

 

"Hey!" Said the guy who sat beside me. It was my bestfriend Daesung. He's the only one who approaches and talks to me even though there's nothing he need from me. Well, what would you expect? He's not my bestfriend for nothing right? 

 

"Hey. You're already late. How come Sir let you in?" I said.

 

"That's the perks for being a handsome guy. *v sign*" sometimes, he can be arrogant. 

 

"Hey! Stop being boastful when there's nothing to boast about. Do you have assignment? *smirk*" i said. 

 

"Sht! I forgot! Zy. Can I have a favor? *puppy eyes*" 

 

Without a word, I just gave him my notebook. Psh.

 

"Here. And I thought you're different from them."  I said.

 

"Okay. Fine. Here. I don't need your notebook anymore." 

 

"Stop acting like that. I'm just joking. Here. Take it. It's better than not having an assignment."

 

"Nah. It's okay. I won't copy. Just help me do the assignment. *smiles*" there goes his killer angel smile.

 

It's true. Well, they don't die literally but many girls, not only from our year level but even the lower levels are falling head over heels on his smile. 

 

"That's what I like about you! You're not a parasite like them." I said in a low voice.

 

Then we started making his assignment. In the middle of doing it, someone tapped Dae's shoulders and talked to him. It's JUST his friend.

 

Oh my g! Scratch that! It's not JUST a friend. It's my crush!

 

It's SEUNGRI!!!! 

 

Sht sht. Minzy! Don't panic! Stay calm. Poker face Zy. You're good at it. Poke

Please log in to read the full chapter