continue ?

Summer Love

Today you were sitting inside an airport waiting to board your plane; it was o Ly the beginning of summer and it was already unbelievably hot out. A few weeks ago it was decided that you'd be spending your summer with your auntie in California. She was a hair stylist for many famous celebrities and you figured it wouldn't be that bad if you could just escape her constant skin ship.

You were excited but at the same time nervous to be spending so much time away from your home and friends. Reluctantly you got on your plane and began your journey.

When you arrived your aunt greeted you and helped you put your luggage in her car. The car ride to her house was about an hour or so of her 50 questioning you about how you have been and so on.

You pulled up to an expensive looking apartment complex and thought to yourself 'if she lives here... It definitely won’t be a bad trip...'

You took the elevator to the third floor and she opened the door to her luxurious apartment. After her tour of the house you unpacked in the guest room. Soon after she had to leave for work.

You decided to go for a look around the neighborhood after finding the spare keys. You took a book with you in case you found a peaceful place to hide out for a bit.

You took your time as you walked the streets, taking in the difference in scenery and smells. You came up to a pet park and decided to sit on the bench to read, occasionally looking up to catch a glimpse at the happy puppies playing with their owners.

You were fully into your book that you didn't notice a little wiener day running up to you until she had jumped up into your lap. She started your face and you giggled and began to pet her.

"Ahhh!!! Sorry!!! She slipped her collar and ran off!!!" A man about your age said running up to you almost out of breath. He was extremely handsome and you had to make a serious attempt to keep your eyes off him.

"It’s not a problem." You said smiling as you pet his dog on the head. "What's her name?" You asked curiously.

He sat down next to you. "Mel. And I’m Aron by the way." You looked to him and smiled. "I’m, [y/n], nice to meet you."

You both began to hold a conversation. You talked about why you were here and about yourself. He talked about himself as well, that he is in a kpop group and he grew up here as well as he was home for the summer to visit with his family that lived a block away.

It felt nice talking to him, different. You were usually extremely bad with talking to the opposite , but he was very was to talk to, you began to think maybe Mel was able to keep you calm.

You both exchanged numbers to chat again while you were both in town. Afterwards you both went home, you walked in and your aunt was still gone so you made up a bath and soaked before cuddling up in bed.

Your cell phone went off and when you checked it, it was a text from Aron. It read "Good night, hope to talk to you again soon ^.~" you felt your cheeks begin to blush. You replied with "Night, me too !" And with that you dozed off into sleep still holding your phone.

The next few days you spent your time text Aron, getting to know everything about him. The night before he invited you out to see a movie, have lunch and go to the amusement park in town. You happily accept of course.

You had to make a decision between wearing a pastel pink sun dress or a pair of denim shorts and a baby blue frilly top. When you realized you couldn't chose you asked Aron.

When he arrived you walked out in the pink dress he had picked. He blushed when he seen you in it, taking in your beauty.

You both shared laughs at the comedy movie you watched, as well as enjoyed sharing your delicious lunch at a well-known Italian restaurant. At the amusement park you both rode tons of rides and had a blast.

Aron brought you to the beach that was still park of the park, for the firework display.

"This is my first time! I’m so excited!" You say as you look up into the dark sky with anticipation.

Aron looks at you in disbelief. "This is your first time... Really?" You nod while laughing a bit. "Well I'm honored to share your first experience." He added with a soft hearted smile.

Before you could say anything the fireworks began to go off and you watched in amazement as Aron watched you. He smiled at your childish reactions.

You went to point out the firework you liked the most, and when you turned your gaze to him he leaned in and pressed his lips softly to yours. His left arm propped himself up while his right hand intertwined in your hair.

He pressed his lips a bit hard on yours as you accept and kiss him back. You were shocked but damn was he a good kisser. His tongue found its way inside and as the fireworks went on you both made out.

When the fireworks ended you both parted lips, both of you looked away as your cheeks flushed. "D-did.. Um you have fun today?" Aron stuttered out. You both look back at one another and you nod with a beautiful smile plastered on your face. He smiles back before looking down bashfully "I'm glad, I had fun too. We should hang out again."

"Sounds like a plan" you reply excitedly as you both got up to leave. Time went slowly at you walked to his car, fingers intertwined with his. You walked close and leaned your head against his shoulder.

The drive home was rather quiet, but not an uncomfortable quiet. It was peaceful and relaxing.

Like a gentleman, Aron walked you to your aunt’s door and gave you a peck on the lips before you went inside.

You spilled the news to your aunt since you couldn't keep your giddy calm. You were to excited to sleep anyways. She took in all the news and was even excited for you.

You stayed up all night with your aunt until your tired eyes gave out on you. But that wasn't the end of it, in your dreams the date replayed over and over.