Prologue: [Girl verses boy]

THE WAR OF HORMONES [GIRL VERSES BOY] [APPLYFIC OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

chapter 00

   

 

 

 

COPYRIGHTED 1/9/2015.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO NAZMEL258, NINA-[APPLICANTS].

THIS BOOK IS ALSO ON ANOTHER SITES.

[This Applyfic Book Is Only Pure Fiction From The Main-Sub Characters

AND Places That's Unknown. But There Will Be Some Facts.]

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL. ONLY THE LAW OF KARMA AND GOD WILL JUGDE YOU AND ALSO: [:p].

 

 

The War Of Hormones [Girl Verses Boy] Prologue:

 

[The Baller Game Of The es]

"Damn babe thank you for existing", he swings right in front of The Manager whilst The Barista raised her brow like "What the hell is up with this dude". When another guy with brown hair smirks and said.

"Please call me sweetie, I’ll buy you food", he jokes as the five other laughed. The Chef clicked her tough and answered.

"I think I’m crazy these days, but really you guys made my day better", she teased unto her lollipop.

"Girls wearing things like that make me want to cough", another roll his eye disusing The Advertiser dressing with her short skirt, tank top and Nikes with snapback.

"I can see right through you like a glass, thank you very much for improving my eye sight", she glared literally his down zipper he realizes quickly zipping it up.

"I wish didn't honey cause I don't need money to improve mine", he smirked causing her skin to growl.

"Hey you", The Manager called out getting all their attention on her and continued.

"Au I guess that's all peeps see ya", she smiled and left The Basket Ball Court with the girls alongside her poking out their toughs but before the guys came, here's what happen a few minutes ago at lunch time in the cafe staff room.

[[[FLASH-BACK]]]]

CAFE NAME: "[The War Of Hormones]"- "[Girls VERSES Boys]"

SIGN: "Sorry We Closed Too Bad Cupcake".

“Good Girls, who are we”, The Baker breathed heavily like bull cow as they stopped everything knowing she meant that their crew “Good Girls”, basically the terms for it are Bad Girls that don’t give a about law and order it isn’t afraid of show off their style the way they roll is according to their guts and pride the motto they stand by is “Good Girls Uncovered Are Forever Bad Girls Against the Law”. Technically illegal stuff always gets involve in their lives, which sometimes lead them to wrong relationships status.

“Good Girls”, all the girls yelled in unison.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter