Chapter 2

Amnesia

--Jackson's POV--

        I drop Mark off at the library and kiss him goodbye before heading back to the dorm. I open the door and walk in, hardly anybody is here...that is until i hear a familiar voice behind me.
        "Ah, Jacksonnie, you're back." The voice says.

        I turn around and of course, it's JB again, "What do you want now?" I ask with a hint of frustration in my voice.

        He gives me a look of innocence, and I know for damn sure HE IS NOT.

        "You act like you're not happy to see me Jacky." He begins

        I sigh, "Why do you keep bugging me...I have a--"
        I'm cut off as he kisses me. My eyes wide in shock, I'm stunned. He steps back and smirks at me while wiping his mouth. I'm too shocked to say anything. I cannot believe he just kissed me!

        He moves close to me again, "What's wrong Jackson? Was it that good?" He teases.

        All I can bring myself to do is stare at him, the thought of what just happened still running in my mind. Jaebum moves even closer to me, backing me up against the wall.

        "JB..." I turn my head away from him as he leans in to kiss me again.
        He uses his right hand to grab my jaw firmly and turn my head to where I am facing him, I look him in the eyes, and he looks back, that tempting smirk on his face again.

        He releases me and backs away from me, "Alright..."

        He turns and walks out of the room, leaving me alone. I sigh in relief...that could have been worse...then how would I explain that to Mark. Mark would be furious If he knew what just happened, but there's no way I could keep it from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Later that day, I drove back to the library to pick up Mark. I stop outside of the library and park my car and wait. I look around for the familiar red hair that i call my boyfriend. Finally i catch a glimpse of his red hair walking out of the library with a group of people. He was smiling and laughing, but i couldn't hear about what because they were still a little bit away.

        Once Mark saw my car, he looked straight at me and a smile swept across his face. He broke from the crowd and headed over to my car.

        He opened the passenger side door and got in, "Hey Jackson!"
        I smile at him, "Hi Mark...so? Did you get your paper thingy done?"

        He puts his bag in the backseat and looks at me, "Yea, i got it done early so i read some books and met some people."

        I nodded, "That's good, can't have to failing now can we?" I joke, knowing my grades are terrible.

        He gives me a look that can only be described as the 'looks who's talkin' look. I just stare at him innocently, and he obviously isn't buying it. I laugh then put my car in gear and drive back to Mark's dorm. On the way to his dorm, he talked, about anything and every thing. I wanted to tell him about JB, but i just couldn't bring myself to...not after seeing him so happy today.

        Thoughts cloud my mind as I think of a good way to tell him. I don't even know why it's so hard to tell him, it's not like i cheated on Mark.

        I pull up in front of Mark's dorm and stop the car, putting it in park. I sigh as Mark unbuckles his seat belt.

        "Thanks for giving me a ride" He says retrieving his bag out of the back seat.
        I nod without looking at him, "Yea...no problem..." I mumble.

        I guess he noticed, because he stopped and turned to me, "Jackson, what's wrong?" Concern edging out with every syllable.

        I exhale and glance at him from the corner of my eye, "It's JB again..."
        A loud groan escapes Mark's throat as he sinks back into the passenger seat, "Again?!"

        I jump at the sudden change of mood coming from Mark. I don't dare look at him. 

Mark turns towards me, his gaze burning into me, "Jackson, you've got to stand up to him and tell him straight up hoe it is..." 

        I turn my head and face the older, nothing but anger radiating off of him. I swear the car rose by a few degrees.

        "I will Mark, i promise." I try to assure him with a small smile.

        He just nods slowly while picking up his bag, "I know..."

        He gets out of the car and begins to walk to the dorm without saying anything else or looking back at me.

        I throw myself back into my seat, sinking down into it. I rub my face and groan in frustration. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        After i get out of class, i drive immediately over to Mark's dorm. I need to talk to him because he's most likely to be mad at me. I can't stand it when he's mad at me...he red hair seems to dull and his happy face always tenses up and turns a shade of pink...depending on how mad he is.

        Once i get to Mark's dorm, i run hurry up to the door and knock on it. It only takes a couple seconds of waiting before someone opens the door, "Ah Jackson. How are you?"
        "I'm fine--is Mark here?" I ask getting straight to the point.

        "Y-yea...he's up in his--" I hurry into the dorm, not allowing the person to finish their sentence. I rush up the stairs and find Mark's room. I knock on it. I can hear movement inside of his room as i stand restless in the hallway.

        Suddenly the door opens, but the person standing there isn't Mark. The dark haired male was about the same height as Mark, and maybe the same build too. He was shirtless and his belt was unbuckled. My eyes get wide as i realize what was happening.

        Mark suddenly comes to the door, a blanket wrapped around his body, "Jackson! It's not what you think!" He pleads

        I can feel tears swell up, i run down the stairs before giving Mark any time to explain. I run out of the front door and rush to my car. I get in and start it. By this time, tears were already streaming down my face, making it hard to see what i was doing. I attempt to wipe them away so i can see better, but as soon as i get rid of them, more were there to replace.

        I throw the car into reverse and back out of the driveway. I put the car into drive and speed down the street. I punch the dashboard, causing my knuckles to bleed. I wonder why he would do that? Why would Mark cheat? I haven't done anything wrong. I reject JB's advances every time, and yet Mark gets mad at me once....and cheats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Continuing to speed down the road, I near my dorm. Suddenly i can see a large truck coming through the intersection. I slam on my breaks, and so does the much larger truck. All i remember next is waking up in the hospital........