Three.

Of Selfish Hearts and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been days since the show with Got7 and Bomi was still affected about what Jr had told her. She shuffled on her seat and plugged in her earphones and the song playing was Got7’s magnetic. The words Jr told her kept ringing in her head.

“If I told you that I love you noona, would you accept me?”

“If I told you that I love you noona, would you accept me?”

“If I told you that I love you noona, would you accept me?”

“If I told you that I love you noona, would you accept me?”

“If I told you that I love you noona, would you accept me?”

She jumped of her seat and got out of the room, leaving her members in shock. She decided to just take a walk, she sighed as she thought about Jr’s words. If she accepted him without her being sure about what she feels about the guy, wouldn’t it be being selfish again? She noticed that Jr was also trying to avoid her when she tries to approach him. She misses the guy but she’s not sure if she’s developing some feelings for him. She came back to her senses when she bumped to something.

“I’m sorry,”

“It’s okay,” She looked up and saw Baekhyun.

“Bbom,” Bomi was shocked to find herself unaffected of Baekhyun’s presence.

 “Why?” She asked.

“You haven’t called me after that,” He scratched his nape, Bomi unknowingly smiled at him.                      

“I thought you got what I mean by leaving you?” She smiled.

“I broke up with you, so can we stop talking about our past? It’s not healthy you know?” She chuckled.

“But Bbom, you know I love you right?”

“But not as much as you loved Taeyeon unnie. Baek, let’s just stop this. I made a bad impression to SNSD sunbaenims, and even to my friends. I wish I wasn’t desperate to have you, but it was your fault to flirt with me even if you are dating someone. It wasn’t just me who noticed all those gestures Baek, also the fans. You think it wasn’t obvious that you bought a couple shoes, couple tees and whatsoever for the both of us, even fans thought we’re together but we’re still not by that time. We’re screwed if the media knows about us, cheating on Taeyeon unnie. If you don’t wanna lose this career or moreover Taeyeon unnie, get a grip of yourself and stop thinking that the relationship between the both of us would still work, because I honestly don’t think it would. You take care of Taeyeon unnie and I would take care of myself and find someone who would love me more than you did without being selfish,” She said without even a hint of sadness in her voice, it was evident that she’s starting to move on.

“Why? Did Jr court you already?” He asked. Bomi stared at Baekhyun.

“Why did you suddenly ask about that? How did you know about Jr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter