weakness

The xx
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is recess .You put your books in your locker.Daehyun said that he want to go to toilet so you wait for him.As you put your books .You check your phone .suddenly you felt someone hands were cover your mouth.

You want to scream but you can't the person turns around and you see Myungsoo."MMMPH!" you scream but it all turn to muffle .He press the handkerchief againts your nose and mouth making you can't breath.

Your getting hard and harder to breath.You want to gasp for air but now all you see is nothing .Only black.Finally you fainted.

-Daehyun pov-

I go to sooah locker but she's not there.Her locker were widely open.There's something weird happen.I know that sooah is not that type of person that left the locker open.I see a note on his book on the FLOOR? Damn what is going now?

I see a handwritten message .It said:

Come find her JUNG DAEHYUN!

-Myungsoo-

Before I could turn around .I get a hit by someone using a bat .I fall into the floor and all I could see is nothing.It all turn black .Finally I fainted.

-Your pov-

You wake up and see you is an empty room.It has nothing.It totally empty.You start to cry .You were so scare now.You get up and go towards the door and nock.

"Open this! I want to get out please!" you scream.

Finally the door open you see Myungsoo and 4 more people come towards you.You confuse you go backwards untill Myungsoo start to say something.

"Hey.Don't worry babe.You want to meet Daehyun right?" he ask

You nodded

"Then just let them tie your wrist ." he said

You widden your eyes from what he said.You see them tied your wrist with handcuff and tied your mouth to keep you quite.

The hold your arms and drag you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter