Chapter 1

When the Lights Go Out

You get two, slightly cocky dorks and a dare against their manhood, you're going to have an interesting time. Well that's what charge was given by Kyungsoo to Kris and Tao, saying that they won't go up into the upper, unused floors of the SM building. Some a dusty and slightly damaged floors from lack of care. They had been abandoned for some unknown reason.

So there they were, entering the top floor with flash lights in hand, not wanting to get caught by corporate people who might have anything against it. Tao looked around, some bits of  wallpaper were peeling off and the door behind them hissed as it closed. Beams of light shone out into the dark as they walked around, curiosity telling them to look for what drove the company down a floor.

The pair of foreign brothers never strayed away, in honesty they were a bit to frightened to do so. So as they walked around, their flash lights going in and out of each room. Kris actually yelled as a bit of a ceiling panel managed to give into gravity, plunging it into the floor. The younger laughed at him, but soon found himself too shrieking as a bit fell onto his shoulder. Kris had begun chuckling at him, having the same reaction to something normal. Tao was about to hit his arm in spite when a low,  and deep grumble had come from another room, thus sending the pair scrambling for the stairwell door.

The elder had to stop about halfway down, sitting on the steps as he held onto the side of his face. It felt warm, and like it was only getting hotter. It was accompanied by a sharp pain. As he moved his hand away the color had left Tao's face. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Your face... Its got a huge scratch down it." Kris shot up, looking at the glass from the closest door. It reflected a huge, red scratch from the corner of his eye to the middle of his cheek. Explains why it felt like like his skin was burning. His face turned slightly pale as he looked back to his younger.