Chapter 1

Caught up in the Middle

I, Alanna had just finished a very tiresome week at 6th form, I wasn't enjoying school life, not because my social life was not thriving, but because nobody wanted to assist me with the ways of 6th form so I just thought, it.I was invited to a party this weekend with the new, well not so new anymore, 'EXO' clique. I knew one of them and he had invited me we were really good friends but I needed a girl by her side at the party, I mean one does not usually attend parties alone, if you get what I mean. I picked up my phone and dialled a number.

'Hey Helen,' I said.

'Hey wassup' Helen replied.

'So I've been invited to a party with the EXO clique, and I need a bud, you up for it?'

'Sure. I haven't touched my work since I got home ages ago, and I don't think I was planning to, so '

'See you outside mine at 7, ok?'

' Ok seeya'

 

Now I had a friend with me I could go. Although, Sehun, my friend in the EXO clique would have preferred me alone, he gets dicky when others are around. He had invited me when we were going to get some bubble tea last week.

'What are you up to friday after 6th form?' He had said.

'I have planned solitude, why?'

'Me and the EXO clique are getting a few friends together and I thought you might want to come.'

'I might as well, I guess, but I am bringing a friend'

His eyes showed a flash of annoyance before, he leaned in unexpectedly, breathed in and out, and said.

'Don't think you can escape me that easy' he leaned out and with that mischievous smile of his he said, 'The more the merrier, oh and it starts at 8 come early I want you to meet my friends' He walked out leaving me holding two bubble tea's.

 

That boy is so changeable, I wonder why we are friends.

 

So I was at home getting ready for the party. I had two distinct styles of fashion which contrasted sharply, there was colourful summery or dark and cold. I never looked good when I dressed colourful so I opted for the dark option. My friend had introduced me to the miracles of make up so I put some eye liner on and commended myself for my new found skill. I checked I was happy with my outfit ripped tights, black plaid skirt, black and white stripy long sleeved top, black chunky shoes, black leather jacket with chains and the fabulous accessories consisting of black leather choker with chains, black biker bracelets and my ear cuff. I looked gothy, I liked it the final piece would be some black lipstick luckily I had some, yep, I looked y, if I didn't make out with anyone that night then the world would be coming to an end.

 

I went outside and Helen was waiting on my doorstep, she had gone for a different look I would define it as sophisticated sassy chic it suited her well, we must have looked like an odd pair.

'So...Sehun invited you?' She asked.

'Yeah. He wants me to meet his mates.'

She giggled, ' You know what that means right,'

'Yeah, it means he ing wants me to meet his mates'

'Fam, he wants them to meet you so that they can judge whether you're good for him or not, and then you'll get the d'

Sehun was a very attractive guy and the thought of him did really pleasure my mind, but I don't think a relationship with him would be easy because of his childishness and his rudeness so I didn't reply.

'Kai or Kim Jongin whatever is going to be there too and from the things I heard we are going to make perfect children.'

 

We approached Sehun's place it was MASSIVE, this was sure to be a hit party, I knocked on the door and some drunk geezer opened the door,

'Well Helloooooo y Ladies, wanna take a ride on thisssss train?' He slurred

' off.' I pushed past Helen following behind.

The place was booming with music, I think it was their own we wandered into the living room and there was around a dozen boys sitting there and a couple making out in the corner.

'Hey Alanna, come sit here,' Sehun said pointing at his lap he had the most humungous I had seen in my lifetime, I almost agreed.

'Mate, I think you need to turn that thing off first.' I pointed at his disco stick.

Helen was already chatting with a guy I assumed to be Kai, I don't know but she looked like she was getting some tonight. I sat on the floor beside Sehun's feet as his pet was still all ears.

'Sorry, he just won't go down' he laughed and a couple of his cronies joined in.

' Alanna this is Tao, Chen, Kris and Luhan' he said

'So how's life living with this prat?'

'Noisy,' said Luhan, Sehun gave him a smack on the head.

'Your life would be boring without me so shut it' Sehun scowled.

I laughed hi-5'ng Luhan. I wasn't even pissed yet, I could tell this night was going to be good.

 

Merely half an hour later I could feel my senses dulling, I didn't drink often, so when I did I went all out. I was stupid dancing with Sehun to their songs

'Why is it that you have only one line in these songs? Can you not sing or even rap?' I said daringly.

'I can Rap a little but I'm best at dancing'

'Bull!You cleared the dance floor, and no, not in a good way.'

'I would own you in a dance battle,'

'It's on' I think I was more drunk than I knew at the time dancing is usually a thing done stupidly or home alone in my room.

'You can start' he sneered.

I began to dance to the song in question, I wasn't a particularly amazing dancer but I wasn't terrible either so I got a chant from the other EXO members going.(Excluding Helen and Kai, god knows what they were up to)

' A-la-nna Do-Your-Dance'

I glanced at Sehun while I was dancing and he didn't look the slightest bit impressed, he almost looked bored, my head was spinning so I signalled the end.

' Now, that was cute' Sehun said and did some Aeygo's,'let me show you how real dancing is done' he popped his collar and took a few seconds to catch the beat. Then, BAM! Out of nowhere all this dance expertise had come to light, my jaw dropped, my dance really did seem 'cute' compared to this, I never thought Sehun would be a dancer but hey it explains his lean figure, and oh my god that pop. Jesus Christ. BANG! The front door slammed pulling me slightly out of my trance, I turned to see who was entering now and if they were of any interest. A Tall and skinny brown haired guy walked in and looked around after seeing me his face lit up and an angelic grin was upon his face not like the cheeky devlish one Sehun gave his eyes sparkled showing promise of good intentions.

'Sehun is this that friend you have talked about,'He said.

'Yes her name is Alanna, Alanna this is Chanyeol' Sehun said

'Sehun, she is really pretty, why does she hang around with you?'

Sehun walked up to him to punch him but he ducked and said, 'My friend, this is not the way to express feelings.' Sehun rolled his eyes and left the room. . Sehun left me who am I going to talk to now.

' I meant it when I said you were pretty,' Chanyeol said coming closer to me.

'What?'

'I think Sehun is really lucky to have you'

'Sehun does not have me, we are not together'

'But I thought...?'

'No'

He edged closer, close enough for me to smell him, he smelled good, not like any aftershave, like a natural smell of goodness it was nice.

'I can tell things about people even from when I first meet them and I can tell that you are perfection,'

Lost for words I said something really stupid, it was something about the way his deep voice soothed,'You have big ears'

He laughed a deep content laugh even his laugh was y, I would soon need restraint.

'I hope in the many future days I spend with you, you can see me for more than just my ears' he said with his heartwarming ifor a moment and gave me a peck on the cheek.

 

Unacceptable.

 

As he was moving his head back I dragged it in this time leading him to my lips, we kissed, gently, and passionately, till my lips were sore. I gasped from the release of breath. He backed away, this time I let him walk away and danced by myself, I was far to happy to let something like embarrassment stop me from having my moment, so I closed my eyes, danced and smiled.

 

I woke up later sprawled on someone's bed I wondered who had carried me here? I think I had enough partying for one night, I might just say bye to people. I ventured down the stairs to see some of the EXO clique and other randomns I didn't know. I walked over to Luhan and Tao.

'My god you have slept through most of the party, you should have seen Suho fall down the stairs' Tao said.

' Ah leave her she was tired what's up?' Luhan said.

' Ummm I think I'm done for the night I mean it's two already I want to call a taxi and go but...' I paused, ' have you seen my friend? I haven't seen her this whole night and I wondered where she might be?'

'Ohhh, your friend is quite the bubbly one, her and Kai will go far' said Tao.

'Where is she though?' I asked.

'She's in the bathroom upstairs with Kai make sure to knock so you don't interrupt things, hm' Luhan said.

From what they were saying it seemed like she was getting some, and I only remember snogging one guy, was I losing my touch? I trekked upstairs my body was aching, I don't know why but this was a sign that it was time to go. I knocked.

'Helen are you in there....Helen?' I asked. I heard some fumbling from inside.

After a long pause I heard the door open very slightly,'Yeah, what happening,' she said

'I'm going to call a Taxi to leave within an hour or so, are you coming or are you busy,' I smirked.

'Ugh now, I'm coming an hour you say, I'll be downstairs' she closed the door again. She was definitely getting some.

I now had one hour to snog as many guys as I could find, wait, better call the taxi first!

 

The taxi was set to arrive in one hour and I was ready to complete this challenge, I poured myself a drink, chugged it down in one go and set out on my mission.

I was halfway through my sixth guy, I couldn't even describe him but he smelled really nice, like some aftershave but not as good as Chanyeol, when Sehun dragged me away.

'What are you doing? What's your problem?' I asked annoyed.

He eyed me coldly I shivered,'So, you met Chanyeol, huh?'

'Yeah, w-wwhatsit to ya' I slurred.

'He said he likes you, do you like him?'

My head was pounding,'I just met him'

He nodded and tried to come really close to me, but I face palmed his face and pushed him away.

'Don't violate me and stop asking me questions why are you bothering me I was on number six'

That must have been really awkward for him but he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front door smiling. He gave me my coat.

'Helen's already in there it was nice having you at this party, even though we didn't see much of each other, but let's just stick to hanging out, the two of us he smiled and gave me a hug I stumbled to the cab and got driven home collapsed again but this time on my bed.