Who are You!

i wish your love★★♫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking around while smiling there's a girl that wears a white dress that is below her knees,she smiles as the air flips her beautiful brown hair.She walks around while admiring around,she is a girl that just came from busan.While walking with her red luggage by her side she has her phone that matches her outfit that is at her left side.She stops to see a group of four boys singing,she smiles.

Wow,they are no joke she says as she keeps moving her head when suddently she recived a call.

"Eomma i arrived just fine"Dont worry,you know me"She said as a beautiful smile covered her face.

Seoul?I told you i wipe it out in one shoot.But what if i become super popular here too?that would be tiresome,Alrigth eomma,call you later!She said as she hung up and took a deep breath

Park Shin Hye,from now on you're taking over!

(School)
Wow how nice.Shinhye said as she entered the school with her blueish uniform and her red luggage."I hope i'll do well,Wait of course i will do well figthing!"She said as she closed her fist and smiled seeing the people walking around with their friends.

Come in!Seongsanim said as she smiled.She entered and saw LeeMinHo,she is in minho world,she walks as she sees him sleeping peacefully."Omo i am in the same class with Lee min ho"

This school is going to be great,she says in her mind as she hits herself with seongsanim desk and came back to the real world where she heard everyone laughing at her.

Seongsanim laughed and asked her if she was ok,she nodded as she kept looking at her idol.

Well then,we have a new classmate in our class.There's alot she is not familiar with,so everyone give her a hand.Seonganim said as she smiled 

Intruduce yourself!?

I"m a transfer student,ParkShinHye,nice to meet you 

ParkShinHye?One of the boys said as he suddently said"ordinary foregin smelly girl"

Everyone laughed that seongsanim shouted at them and asked shinhye to sit on the empty desk that was all the way to the back.She walked as everyone looked at her with a ugly face that made her feel sad.

She sat on her desk and turned to see minho sleeping when suddently three girl surrounded him and made him wake up,he streched and kept looking at the girls.

It's JungMiCha the boys shouted like if a consert was about to start

The boys stood up and watched her walk.She had blue shoes,with her school uniform and with her black hair around her neck,she walked like a model and flip her hair.

Goddessss"The guys sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter