LAST.

Confession and a Cup of Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: THE ITALLIZED WORD ARE JUNGKOOKIE'S THOUGHTS.KAY BYE.] 

Jungkook runs toward the locker room before the class starts. Why? He just made up his mind to…. You know, confess to HIM by giving him a love letter and a cup of coffee to partner it.
 

Jeon Jungkook was a junior, while Kim Taehyung—his crush—is a senior. From the first time the younger notice him, he can’t forget how Taehyung’s lips form a square shape every time he grins. How the elder stare blankly and absent-mindedly his lips. How adorable he is when he’s sleeping every lunch break. How beautiful his laugh. And of course, how he likes to cling to Park Jimin. As People said, they are ‘Partners in Crime’ but there’s a rumour that can make Jungkook’s heart shatter into pieces—again and again. The rumour Jimin is dating the extraordinary Taehyung.

 

He snap out of his daydreaming when he bump to a guy walking in front of him, the impact make him fall on the floor. Groaning in pain while patting his , he look up to see a very annoyed Park Jimin. His shirt drenched with the coffee Jungkook’s holding earlier. Man, He’s dead.

 

A voice of an angel—that’s what Jungkook think—was heard from behind him, and it belongs to the infamous Kim Taehyung.

 

He look down to see Jungkook staring at him like he grows another head—which is cool, if you ask Taehyung.

 

“You okay, bro?”

 

OMF—is he talking to me? Omg I CANNOT—

 

“KIM TAEHYUNG, WHAT ABOUT ME?!” Jimin pouts. Before Jungkook knew it, Taehyung walk to Jimin’s side and lightly punch him on his chest.

 

“I have a spare shirt on my locker, you can borrow it” He chuckled.

 

Oh yeah, they are close. What do you expect? You idiot…

 

He stand up and bows, getting the attention of the two seniors, luckily there are only few students in the hallway.

 

“I-I’m sorry I—“

 

“Nah, its fine. Right Jiminnie?” Taehyung grins as Jimin nod slowly, looking somewhat confuse.

 

The ring bells, signalling the first class is about to start. He bows again and mumble another apology before running to his class.

 

“Dude, what was that?” Jimin pointed the pink envelope abandoned on the floor.

 

Taehyung pick it up and stare blankly—as always—on the thing he’s holding.

 

“Must be a love letter?”

 

“Oh? Let me see!” Jimin snatches the paper and run away. Ignoring Taehyung’s call, he open the envelope as he run to the locker room.

 

Jungkook on the other hand, was late by 3 minutes. He sat down and tries to calm his breathe.

 

OMG HE TALKED TO ME! BUT STILL… JIMINNIE? A NICKNAME? HOW SWEET.

 

He pouts bitterly while looking outside the window, not interested in what the teachers blabbering about. He snapped out of his train of thoughts about Taehyung when he feel something vibrate in his pocket.

 

Pulling his phone out, he panics as he read the text message from his hyung.

 

SUGAr hyung :D

xx/12/20xx 7:41 a.m.

Confession success? ;)

 

That reminds him of the pink envelope. He search through his pocket. Nothing.

 

Where the fudge did I put that piece of freaking paper?

 

His phone vibrates again.

 

SUGAr hyung :D

xx/12/20xx 7:44 a.m.

I’ll be at the court near your school later, I’ll meet you there on your lunch break, kiddo.

 

He sighs and lower his head on his table and close his eyes. He .

 

Its lunch break. Students are rushing out of their classroom to escape hell. Well, not for Jungkook. The thoughts of Jimin or Taehyung saw his ‘love letter’ make him cry because of too much embarrassment.

 

After a few moments of debating to himself, he stand up and went to wash his face in the boy’s comfort room.

 

I . Really. Damnit Jungkook. How are you supposed to—

 

“Go away!”

 

He stopped for a moment when he heard a very familiar low voice.

 

“Come on, Let me see!”

 

“No, hyung!”

 

Jungkook hides behind one of the cubicle when the door slammed open, revealing Taehyung and Jimin arguing about the pink envelope—WAIT! PINK ENVELOPE?!

 

“Read it, Tae.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter