You Are My Backbone (last part)

You Are My Backbone

'Ok'
A short message comes up as notification in his phone.

'And thank you hyung! ^^'

'Hoon! Why are you still awake?!'

"Why is this person still awake? Such a weird man"

'What do you think, hyung? I woke up because of your message!'

"Oh my God. Please save me universe. I woke up this ill person and he can't rest well for God sa...."

'KIDDING! HAHAHA I CAN SEE YOUR FACE BECOME SO PALE RIGHT NOW'

"........."

'I ENJOY IT SO MUCH HAHAHA'

'Yaaaa you bastard! Sleep now!'

'I just woke up hyung, the medicine killed my conciousness since 5pm here and now I'm wide awake'

'Shouldn't you feel hurt right now? You are really weird Seunghoon-ah'

'Oh maaan it is only my back who got a sugery, not my thumb'

'For God sake Hoon-ah, I feel bad right now. Bye! See you tomorrow. I will see you at hospital.. have a nice dream'

'Hahaha hyung, how was the game? Manager hyung said you looked mad at the backstage?'

'Manager hyung chatted with you? He already knew you are still wake up? Did he nag you?'

'Don't ask about it hyung haha i just asked him how was your reaction about the game and he said it was hilarious....'

'huh what?'

'Hilariously jealous he said hahaha OMG hyung let me hug you XD'

'Bye Hoon see you tomorrow'

'Haha hyoooong'

'The person you are trying to reach is out of control please try next time'

'HAHAHAHAHAAA WHY SO CUTE'

'HOON PLEASE STOP OMG SLEEP NOW!'

'I heard you made manager hyung move to Mino's room so Taehyun moved to Seungyoon room and now you are alone because I'm not beside you, don't you?'

'Hmph?'

'Let's make this room arrangement forever, I'm so happy bc finally i can be your roommate. Just the two of us'

'Well..hoon... i'm....'

'I always envy to Mino or manager hyung who always with you. I'm always with a nagging man who asks me to stop eating after 8pm or he will kills me'

'But i also nagged you before because you dont go back to sleep'

'But you are so cute hyung, i cant deal with it. Hmmm i really miss you. Bye'

 

"Oh my God, what happen with this kid?"

'Ya! What do you mean?'
'Seunghoonaaah!'

Still no sign of Hoon read his message. He stares at his convo with Seunghoon.

"What does he mean. Ah this kid maybe just sleepy but....."

Jinwoo feels a sudden heart beating when he sees a sign that Seunghoon read his message and his phone vibrates.

'Do you know why i feel a pain right now? Because I bring two backbones with me. Mine, and yours. You always have me because I am your backbone, hyung. Good night.'

Jinwoo leaves his phone until it locks by its self and he swears he will not open it until tomorrow he reaches Seoul. He turn his body to face a supposed to be Seunghoon bed. He is hiding under a pillow, and peeking a little. He blushes.